Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
TSUNAMI ~ 5 Star Hibachi Japanese Resturuant (need crewpics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:13 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

ι'м נυѕт α ραωη ιη тнє gαмє σƒ ℓιƒє..

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

jericho looked over at Dmitry and shrugged, "Guess it all started with my uncle. He showed me his board and I asked how to play so he taught me how. Loved it ever since. Took me forever to beat him. Didn't think I could ever beat him. Bet you could imagine how happy I was."

..вυт єνєяy ραωη ιѕ α ρσтєηтιαℓ qυєєη.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:28 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

jericho looked over at Dmitry and shrugged, "Guess it all started with my uncle. He showed me his board and I asked how to play so he taught me how. Loved it ever since. Took me forever to beat him. Didn't think I could ever beat him. Bet you could imagine how happy I was."

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "Why do you love it?," Dmitry replied, this was how his endless questioning started. Personally he didn't find an interest in chess but more in why his roommate did. He hoped he got all of his questions answered before Jericho decided to stop answering. That was something that occurred often, mainly with his brother, but still often. Dmitry just liked to know things, and questions like 'why are we here' frustrated him because they had no direct answer.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:09 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho took a bite of his steak before looking back at the questioning Dmitry. This was odd, not many people asked him why he liked chess. "Why do you like boxing?" he countered, "Because you find it fun right? Every win against a tough opponent will make you smile with joy and you feel great, and losses don't matter much cause you know you'll win next time. That's why I like chess. Because it makes me happy every time I play."

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:31 am
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho took a bite of his steak before looking back at the questioning Dmitry. This was odd, not many people asked him why he liked chess. "Why do you like boxing?" he countered, "Because you find it fun right? Every win against a tough opponent will make you smile with joy and you feel great, and losses don't matter much cause you know you'll win next time. That's why I like chess. Because it makes me happy every time I play."

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image Dmitry gave him a short lived grin before it returned to his usual smile, "Da, but it also makes my father proud, you meet new people, and I gained a second family," he replied without missing a beat, on to his next question, "How did you get your board? Vas it your uncle's or did you get a new one?" Jericho was diffidently more interesting than most people he questioned, ' Interesno, kak dolgo , prezhde chem odin iz nas poluchayet v tupik, (I wonder how long before one of us gets stumped,)' he thought to himself.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:35 am
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho tilted his head, "I give myself pride in each win, and I definitely meet new people. I don't really need another family." he shrugged "It was my uncle's. He gave it to me when he passed away." His tone was apathetic. He ate another piece of the beef.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:44 am
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho tilted his head, "I give myself pride in each win, and I definitely meet new people. I don't really need another family." he shrugged "It was my uncle's. He gave it to me when he passed away." His tone was apathetic. He ate another piece of the beef.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "I'm sorry," Dmitry replied with a somber tone before bouncing back, "Do you ever compete? I know some people do not." While Jericho replied he took a drink of water, he wasn't sure about the red head, but he was having fun.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:02 am
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho ignored the apology, it didn't mean anything to him. "Oh, yes I compete. It's what makes it the most fun. A lot of the people are great, and that's what makes it challenging. " Jericho felt a bit indifferent, it was as much fun as it wasn't. They were just talking, and Jericho figured it wasn't a waste of money of Dmitry was having some fun.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:27 am
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho ignored the apology, it didn't mean anything to him. "Oh, yes I compete. It's what makes it the most fun. A lot of the people are great, and that's what makes it challenging. " Jericho felt a bit indifferent, it was as much fun as it wasn't. They were just talking, and Jericho figured it wasn't a waste of money of Dmitry was having some fun.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "Vhat else do you do vith your spare time?" Dmitry inquired. Placing his elbow on the table he rested his chin into the palm of his hand, tilting his head to one side making him look it a curious puppy.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:42 am
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

"You're just full of questions, aren't you?" Jericho sighed softly, "I read a lot. Listen to music. I mean, I don't do much. I don't really hang out with people." he said simply. Jericho watched the boy before eating one of the grilled pieces of shrimp.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

"You're just full of questions, aren't you?" Jericho sighed softly, "I read a lot. Listen to music. I mean, I don't do much. I don't really hang out with people." he said simply. Jericho watched the boy before eating one of the grilled pieces of shrimp.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "I like to know things," Dmitry shrugged, that aspect of his personality often got him into trouble with his parents, "Vhy do you not hang out vith others?" It was obvious to anyone the Dmitry was a very social person, he could make friends with almost anyone. That doesn't mean he trusts everyone, some people are only minor friends, others are like family, just depends on how long and well he knows them.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:01 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

"I don't like talking to people much, I'm not very sociable. I'm quiet and can be aggressive and just all around not a very likable person." Jericho shrugged, he didn't really care. He was surprised his roommate wanted to talk with him so much, but he wouldn't complain. Yet anyway, since the boy wasn't really getting on his nerves. Hopefully the male never did.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:32 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

"I don't like talking to people much, I'm not very sociable. I'm quiet and can be aggressive and just all around not a very likable person." Jericho shrugged, he didn't really care. He was surprised his roommate wanted to talk with him so much, but he wouldn't complain. Yet anyway, since the boy wasn't really getting on his nerves. Hopefully the male never did.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image"Yet here ve are, having, in my opinion a pleasant conversation. Besides I like you," Dmitry replied gently. Jericho was so different from the most of the people he talked to, he didn't seem to care what others thought of him. When he was younger Dmityr hung out in a popular crowd and everyone around him followed the leader, and that bored him, so he left and around that time was when he took up boxing. No one at the gym was afraid to speak their minds, it made life much more interesting. Only his roommate wasn't like that either, he simply didn't care, and something about that peaked Dmitry's interest.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:42 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho looked up at the male when he spoke, and shrugged, "You're the only. Don't know why you'd like me anyhow, can't be too interesting." It was odd to hear that Dmitry liked him, but he supposed the white-haired male was only looking for friendship with him. It wasn't something Jericho was accustomed to, he'd probably be bad at being a friend and would lose Dmitry's commitment. Not that it bothered him, really. It would make his life simple.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:08 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho looked up at the male when he spoke, and shrugged, "You're the only. Don't know why you'd like me anyhow, can't be too interesting." It was odd to hear that Dmitry liked him, but he supposed the white-haired male was only looking for friendship with him. It wasn't something Jericho was accustomed to, he'd probably be bad at being a friend and would lose Dmitry's commitment. Not that it bothered him, really. It would make his life simple.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "I think you are very interesting, you just do not know it. Besides I cannot be the only persons vho likes you," Dmitry responded stretching his arms in front of him. Taking a sharp breath his eyes got wide with what could be only described as pure excitement, "Ve should rent a movie," he added out of the blue grinning at the idea, "That vould be a lot of fun, but vhatever you want to do is fine." Dmitry added at the end as a poor attempt to hide his sudden ecstatic out burst.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:22 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho shrugged away the optimism, he knew he had no other friends, besides the chess buddies, but that wasn't real friendship. He noticed the male get excited-again-and tilted his head. "Sure, if you want. You can choose, I'll watch anything. Besides, I don't have anything better that I can think of." He wasn't going to turn it down when Dmitry so obviously wanted to watch a movie. "Do we buy snacks too?" It was a bit sarcastic sounding, if the male could tell. They still had to buy other food for the dorm, so why not?

User Image

jinnyskeans

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items