Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
TSUNAMI ~ 5 Star Hibachi Japanese Resturuant (need crewpics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image User ImageKazuki DeBlanche

"I don't do much walking.."He chuckles climbs ontop of the roof and go over lot of buildings as he jumps. his shirt rips and he yells out "Hey,Q my shirt off.." he tries to catched up to him by speeding. still no sight of Q.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:19 pm
User Image
User Image

After a while Q was getting tired and he stopped on one of the roofs to catch his breath. He had been running so much already today, even back on campus. He swayed his tail a bit as he leaned over with his hands on his legs. "To much sports for today." He chuckled in between a bit.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:48 pm
User ImageUser Image User ImageKazuki DeBlanche

Kazuki continues to climb on every rooftop and then paused as he found Q on the top. he comes closer and peck Q on his side cheeks. as he looks up at the sky and down at Q. "Well..that was fun. let's go in and I make chilled ice tea with lemons, along with delicious cookies. we have class tomorrow."
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image
User Image

The Nekojin was about to run off again when suddenly Kazuki was next to him and kissed his cheek. Regardless of him starting the tag&kiss game, he blushed slightly. Kazuki was the first to actually take this game serious and to kiss his cheek back in the form of a tag. He then chuckled and nodded. "True, we do. And that sounds delicious! Let's go back to the dorm." The young man smiled and got ready to head back.
[EXIT]

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:29 pm
Quote:
OoC:

User Image
User Image

"We'll see about that." he had said and grinned after Vriska said once more it would be the only time he paid. The nekojin wasn't one to avoid a challenge either, even just one for lunch. It was always nice to have something to strife for. After the other agreed to Japanese, Ikuto knew just the place to go which he had seen on the flyer as well. It was a little chic perhaps as it has 5 stars but it was easy to handle for the cat demon. His parents hadn't let him start school poor. In fact they had opened a bank account for him with plenty of cash on it to live well and he could freely take money off of it.

When they reached the restaurant, Ikuto smiled and gestured towards the building. "How's this for a place to get a lunch?" he asked and chuckled, leading the way inside. "I seen this on the flyer and I already did feel like visiting it." he admitted. Ikuto was looking forward to trying the food here, now more so with a friend by his side. The cat demon walked to the front but was soon redirected to a table so went there and sat down instead.

It didn't take long after sitting down for one of the waiters to come by and bring them a menu. Ikuto thanked them and opened the menu to take a look inside. It was filled with amazing food and drinks to choose from. "This looks all very interesting. Order what you wish, my friend." he then said and grinned to the other. For his part he kept it simple though as it was lunch and not dinner. "I'll have some Yakitori please, with a few Taiyaki in a bento box?" he said and smiled. It didn't hurt to ask after all.

User Image

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:50 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

╔═════════════ಠ_ಠ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♏▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ಠ_ಠ═════════════╗

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

◑Relationship Status: Single◐

✘"What does luck hold in store for you today?"✘

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{Vriska arrived with Ikuto at the place. It was certainly nice for what seemed like a rather simple place. Looking around the joint, it certainly did maintain a comfortable level of atmosphere. Japanese wasn't always one of Vriska's choice in food, but every now and then he couldn't help but get some rice as simple as it may sound.

"Yes it definitely is a nice place, but hopefully the food is just as good as the looks." He responded smelling the delicious aroma of chicken and white rice. As he was told that he was wanting to try the place any way, he nodded agreeing for the fact that he was meaning to make an effort to come try the joint out.

The waiter has arrived and his friend had ordered. He thought about it for a moment and finally decided. "I'll be having a bowl of white rice and chicken, also a side of sushi rolls please." He ordered with a smile. At least with the sushi rolls he could share them with Ikuto while they waited for the main dish.

╚═════════════ಠ_ಠ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♏▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ಠ_ಠ═════════════╝

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:52 am
Quote:
OoC:

User Image
User Image

"It does look good." he agreed with his friend and smiled happily. In fact this was the first time he ate at a restaurant with other than his parents for a change. "We'll be able to decide that first hand after this meal." he spoke and chuckled. He then lifted his hand to halt another nearby waiter. "I actually forgot to order a drink, could I still add some Chai Tea to that order?" he asked and got confirmed that was possible, he then looked at his friend. "You want a drink with it?" he asked, directing the waiters attention to Vriska.

While he waited for the orders to be brought in, he looked at their surroundings. It was a bit odd not to see an aquarium like the one near their house had, but perhaps being a feline that was a good thing. They'd just make him more hungry anyway. Granted he had requested a street type of food, but it was what he liked for lunch. He smiled hearing Vriska's order. It was good to hear they didn't hold back. It made the nekojin glad he offered to pay.

"I wonder what awaits us at this school. It looks quite good, even if the classes aren't like what I am used to seeing with general schools." he said and chuckled. "Demonology, Astrology, Mythology. Just to name a few. I picked two normal classes and a different one. Cooking, Chemistry and Mythology. Might add more while I can. Which classes did you pick?" he asked his friend.

User Image

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:23 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska chuckled forgetting about his drink. "Just some green leaf tea for me please." He smiled at the waiter turning his attention to Ikuto once more as he mentioned classes. Vriska hadn't given much thought into the idea at the time. He did have demonology on his list, but he was hoping to get some archaeology done this semester as well."

"Well to be honest I was hopping for Archaeology mainly, but I've taken up demonology till someone decides to open a club or class on it." He began as his tea arrived, followed by the sushi rolls. The waitress would inform them that their food would be out in a little bit and left. "As far as that goes really, I haven't really thought of many other classes. Only for the fact that I'm trying to focus on some of the more challenging as well as fun courses to be frank." He explained taking a sip of his clearly, freshly brewed tea.}

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:23 pm
Quote:
OoC:

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ikuto smiled to the waiter as they left with their extra orders and turned back to his friend who was now replying to his question about classes. The first wasn't surprising really. Not after what he had witnessed at the ruins. The second he named instead of Archaeology though caused Ikuto to chuckle. "Eager to learn about my people are you?" he teased and smiled. After all, demonology would cover Nekojin eventually. They were cat demons after all. He nodded when the other finished.

"Perhaps I really should start a Ghost Hunter club. Right now it looks like the school is kind of barren. Or have you seen many others as you walked to the dorm?" he asked suddenly. If his parents were willing to help, getting the equipment to use in that club was easily gained after all. "It looks like a lot of outside class activities will have to be made by students." he added but then he smiled again. "Not that I would mind. It means we can make our own rules and set up for the clubs we'd love to have!" he said and nodded to the waitress when she brought their drinks and mentioned food would follow soon.

User Image

-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:46 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska smiled a bit as his friend laughed. "Well if I want to learn about your people, I'd ask you more questions. Don't worry I just might for the record. As far as the class its self, I'm curious on what kind of things are out there besides some of the more known ones." He explained sipping on his tea gently.

As his friend began to go on about clubs, it got Vriska thinking about maybe getting a Archaeology club going as well. "Yeah I'll say that things do seem a but barren, yet there is an abundance of students though. Perhaps the Teachers and staff just stay out of sight." He suggested followed by a shrug. "It does seem like outdoor classes are student ran, and I agree that making our own rules on them would have its benefits." He responded followed by another sip of tea.

"Well maybe, just maybe we'll find something interesting here in this school. Cheers to good findings." He chuckled as the food had arrived. He took a sushi roll first to start things off. "Oh by the way, I want you to know that I'm glad I've got a pretty cool roommate while I'm staying here." He warmly smiled taking another sip of tea to wash down the sushi.}

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:00 am
Quote:
OoC:

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Well I was only joking anyway. I'm not worried, nor do I mind you asking questions about me, but I have to admit I might not be the best to ask about Nekojin specifically. I only lived 8 years with my own family." he said and sighed a bit. It was a while ago so it didn't really bother him anymore, but it still remained a mystery as to where his family went and if they were still alive. "We kind of lost each other when I was eight. We were to meet up but they never showed.

I have lived on the streets for years after that until the people, humans, took me in that I now call mom and dad."
                                                            Sure it wasn't everything, but it was the large lines. And how else could he explain that his friend wouldn't be able to learn about Nekojin from Ikuto, who was one himself? "My knowledge is based on humans and their lives." he chuckled a bit. "Not that it is a bad life to live, they never treat me less than like I was their own born son." Vriska would find out sooner or later anyway, when his parents would call on the laptop.

He had nodded when the other mentioned the clubs as well. "It would be interesting to both run a club of our interest. I'm sure there are plenty of old places around here. And probably also plenty of haunted places." he said and laughed a bit. They both were a way of science, but ghosts were just difficult to actually record and prove. That made it challenging as well. When their drinks were brought, Ikuto was mainly drinking that and enjoying it as he listened to his friend. "I look forward to it." Ikuto said and chuckled. "Cheers!"

When his Yakitori arrived, the nekojin smiled happily and thanked the waiter. He was also told that his Taiyaki would be delivered later, so it would be fresh along the way. Ikuto smiled and thanked them again and when they walked off, he turned back to his friend sitting on the other side of the table as they spoke again. Ikuto laughed and nodded. "Thank you, my friend. You are pretty cool yourself. I think we'll get along fine here." he agreed and smiled happily. "Let's make these years the best we could have!" he toasted a bit and drank some more of his tea.

User Image

-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:29 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska nodded, understanding where he was coming from. "I know it may be hard to believe it, but I know what that's like. To be honest I don't even recall who my parents are. We're born from the genetic material of both our parents, and come out as grubs taking resemblance of our parents. I know it sounds kind of odd, but once we are grubs, we are taken to a deep underground cavern where we spend our first few solar sweeps surviving and making our way out." He began to explain he was going to take a sip of tea but than set the cup back down.

"Because of this, we don't actually ever see or much less know who are parents are, we only know the care taker that raised us...and mine sucked..." He finished, his hands shacking with a bit of anger as he began to recall his early life growing up.

He began to go on about clubs again, and he tried to show a form of interest as he tried to also focus on suppressing his bad memories. "Yeah who knows, maybe we can combine our clubs for twice the resources. It certainly would draw the attention of those interested in both categories as well as those just interested in one or the other." He added, agreeing with his friend.}

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:12 pm
Quote:
OoC:

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ikuto had nodded at his friend's explanation and smiled. "So we both don't know how our parents looked." he had agreed with him. But then his food had come in and they didn't really continue on the subject of past. There was plenty of future to look forward to. Especially with the clubs they were considering. Not just that, Ikuto hadn't missed his friend's reaction and it didn't look like the past was really a fun place for him to visit.

When Vriska spoke of putting the clubs together, it got Ikuto to think though. "Hm.." he said as he thought about it. "You know that could actually work if we indeed have to start our own. And since we share a dorm together, it will be easy to talk about both the clubs as well in case of making visits to places." he agreed. It would be easy to discuss the clubs before hanging out and relax later.

Considering what he was thinking, Ikuto chuckled a bit. "I am always such a loner. And now here we sit and discuss future combined projects which will include even more people than just you and I. Just when did I change?" he spoke a bit and smiled to his friend. "I am really curious as to what we could accomplish together." he admitted. Ikuto would still not really be a social butterfly, but this might be fun. He had fun with Vriska already at any rate.

User Image

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:30 am
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska nodded, but was glad there wasn't a aura of sadness behind the question. In fact he seemed rather happy as of right now. The main course arrived and quickly he took the first bite. As expected it was amazing.

Ikuto mentioned how he thought combining the clubs was actually a good idea in his opinion. "Well yeah, that's true to. Being roommates would allow us to get more things done, as well as discuss the matters and agendas for the clubs features and plans." He nodded with a smile. It was in fact probably one of the better ideas they could of came up with as far as combining their ideas to make one club.

Vriska nodded in response to how he's gotten here to being a people person.
"You know I could easily ask the same for myself in retrospect. I was literally alone most of the time, and like you said, here I am now sitting with a good friend and discussing making more friends and running a club together. Its just so bizarre isn't it." He responded with a good laugh as he took another sip of his tea.}

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:35 am
Quote:
OoC:

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Soon the talk of the family had been forgotten it seemed. Not that it bothered the nekojin, he had forgotten how his family looked by now at any rate and with his adoptive parents he wasn't short of anything. When the main course arrived, Ikuto started eating as well as he listened to his friend. The cat demon made sure to enjoy it, the food tasted great. Hearing Vriska about the clubs he nodded.

"Yes, we won't need to go out of our way to find a meeting place as we are in the same room either way." he confirmed and chuckled. It was as easy as like discussing plans before going to sleep. He wasn't surprised that his friend shared his comment about being a loner and laughed softly. "It's definitely not what I expected to happen, let alone on my first day." he agreed.

Though Ikuto himself wasn't so sure about the 'making even more friends' as he still was quite on his own. Vriska managed to change his mind, but only about his friend himself. The nekojin didn't expect anyone else to manage to befriend him this easily and he wasn't the type to actively try it. Much like now with Vriska, if it happened it happened. Of course it was supported because they shared a dorm, so there was more reason to be friends. "I wonder what we would need to get these clubs going. Perhaps we should make a list." Ikuto spoke and offered.

User Image

ShadowHawk16

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas