Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
TSUNAMI ~ 5 Star Hibachi Japanese Resturuant (need crewpics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:17 am
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

╔═════════════ಠ_ಠ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♏▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ಠ_ಠ═════════════╗

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

◑Relationship Status: Single◐

✘"What does luck hold in store for you today?"✘

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{Vriska was glad that the food was enjoyable to say the least. He couldn't help but enjoy the simple types of food. As for his friend, it also seemed that he was enjoying himself. Vriska wanted to pay for the meal, but he promised that he would allow his pal to take it this time, and only this time. It wasn't Vriska's style to go eat or go out somewhere with someone and have them pay on his behalf. It just never sat real well to begin with.

Vriska than nodded, agreeing with him on meeting up for club meetings. "Not to mention things wouldn't be hard to do with a large crew at our disposal for projects. Plus when you think of it, we will be able to snatch up plenty of interesting things with this many people helping out." He said clearly on a ramble, that wasn't probably making sense as he spoke. He was kind of distracted between his friend, the food, and their plans.}

╚═════════════ಠ_ಠ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♏▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ಠ_ಠ═════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:08 am
Quote:
OoC:

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ikuto 🔔 Nekojin
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers and an open leather jacket.
Health: Great
With: Vriska
Where: Japanese Restaurant ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
❅❅❅❅▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ikuto took a few more bites as they thought about their ambitions on this school. It was funny to think he came to the academy not really expecting anything extra here but the classes he picked. The place had seemed uneventful when he just arrived here earlier. It hadn't been till he met his new friend that he was really considering extra stuff to add to the academy. It made him a lot more eager to spend the years on this educational facility. When Vriska spoke again, it was a little confusing he had to admit.

But perhaps he meant once they had a lot of members. "We'll first have to see if we'll get so many interested in it. But with little to no things to do at the academy itself, we might also manage to include people not necessarily in it for the subject itself." he said and smiled a bit. It was good to be optimistic but they shouldn't run ahead beyond setting up for now. This made him consider about what they would need and perhaps they should look around on the internet to see what they could purchase.

As much as the subject intrigued Ikuto, he never had the reason to actually buy such hefty equipment for it as it was always just him and no one to really share it with. Many thought him strange either way where he grew up, because he was the only non-human there. "I will check the internet later today for the needed equipment." he said and chuckled. "I am glad I found someone to put activities together with. I think this will be great fun for both."

ShadowHawk16

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:31 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska nodded in his response to his point of view on the matter. "Well that's true, kinda have to see where things actually make it to that point." He agreed before drinking the last bit of his tea and finished that last of his food. "Well I can say that this was a good meal man, thanks, but don't get to comfortable about paying for me after this. Ya dig?" He said being a bit funny with his friendly threat if you'd call it that.

When he began to talk about looking up equipment, he couldn't help but chuckle a bit. It was a chuckle of being happy though oddly enough, which was definitely different for Vriska. Maybe he was coming out of his shell for the first time in a long while. Maybe he found him self liking Ikuto in a more than friend kind of way, bah but that was a stretch. It was clearly to early to even say for sure on the matter.}

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:08 pm
Quote:
OoC: Yes, I got finally off my lazy arse and recolored Ikuto's eyes as they are meant to be x3 ..... Pixel...for...pixel @_@

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ikuto 🔔 Nekojin

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Ikuto nodded when his friend agreed they would have to see how things went. A little optimism was good, but he didn't want Vriska to end up disappointed because it didn't work as well as he had hoped. The nekojin finished not long after his friend did and chuckled when he heard the other's 'threat'. "We'll see, my friend. We'll see." he said and winked for a moment. He did say he accepted the challenge and he wasn't going to make it easy on Vriska to win. That said, he wouldn't mind it if they took turns either.

As Vriska spoke, Ikuto leaned back into the chair as he listened and held his gaze on his new friend. He did like to hang out with him a lot. And the thought to be doing it more often caused a smile to play over his lips. He didn't let his mind linger on it however and instead was considering what they all needed. "Do you know how much you have that you can use? Out of your head that is. If so we can both look up equipment once back at our dorm." he offered.

For him it was easy, not owning anything yet for ghost hunting, but since Vriska already had some equipment as he mentioned, it might be a little more difficult to see what he needed to add, if anything. But it would be easy to get together and work on a list once they were on the internet together. "We also need to find a classroom after school hours for club hosting. Or an unused room at the very least." he spoke his mind out loud.

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:20 am
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska couldn't help but grin matching tone as his friend on his response. "Just better be sneaky or quick when it comes around next time." He added, leaning back in his seat letting his meal settle as they waited for the check to arrive. "Ya know, I do have to say that this school is interesting to say the least. Although it's out of the aspect of finding out what all this place has in store ya know?" He spoke still looking at the ceiling.

When his friend asked about how much supply he had, he thought for a moment. "Hmm...if I remember correctly I have a fair amount of basic tools ans supplies, but as far as the advance stuff goes, I don't have much. Sorry that I don't have much." He sighed answering Ikuto continuing to stare at the ceiling. At this point all he could do is think about what the school may have in store for them.

Once he got onto the topic of the club itself he looked down from the ceiling to his friend. "Ya that's always the more challenging part I suppose. But surely there will be plenty that we can get access to so long as we get the proper forms and/or permission from the school and teachers that would be involved with getting our stuff started up." He again added his input on the matter looking forward to what ever was to come of the club.}

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:22 am
Quote:
OoC:

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ikuto 🔔 Nekojin

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

All in all, it looked like the new school was off with a good start. He made a friend already, they had plans for their future on this school and were even planning out how to get themselves established. Hearing Vriska's reply to him about the challenge, Ikuto smiled a bit. He'd just have to make sure he was faster on saying he'd pay than his friend. Soon though their conversation took on a more serious nature as they started considering equipment. As much as it was for fun and a hobby, it was important they did it right as they would be leading the clubs. Or should they say club, if they are working together?

He listened to what Vriska said he owned already as his ears twitched ever so gently and then he nodded giving a smile. "Why sorry? I only asked for checking online later. I still need everything to get this club started so it is easy for me, but since you already have some equipment it might be more difficult to decide what to buy." he explained his question and the general nature of it. When his friend looked back at him from the ceiling and spoke of starting up he chuckled. "Either way I am sure we will give it our best!" he spoke and smiled happily.

"I am sure that we will just need to fill a form and show we mean to set the idea through to be able to open a club. I can't really imagine them giving us much problems." he spoke. To hopeful? Perhaps. But who knew, they might indeed just need that much to get started. Ikuto felt eager to start.

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:17 am
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC: Ugh so tired -_- Worked out all week then went fishing yestarday, and today i go back to the gym ._. and plan to go all week.
(In the afternoon here) I know the reply doesn't seem like much, but it's the best I can come up with right now :/

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska sighed in relief when he heard he was glad to get what he could. "Well I'm glad I'll be able to help you out in any way I can, just let me know what ya need and I'll send an email to my old roommate back at home to send what I have." He explained as he waited for their meal to be paid for, so that they could head back to their dorms and relax a little before trying to get these clubs started, and before their classes. The whole situation was exhilarating to Vriska, but there was still a bit of an unknown feeling about something. He just wasn't sure what why or what for...

He nodded when his friend agreed on the matter of there would be permission and forms to request. I Mean it was only natural for making clubs, was it not? Besides that he tried to think of some things back at their dorm he would need to touch up on before getting ready for classes and clubs. He thought that he might have a few emails or calls to make about him getting to the school at least, but then again only one or two people really cared who actually were glad for him. "Well regardless of what needs to get done, I'm sure we can get it done and ready to go in no time, I'm sure there's nothing we can't do together." He grinned in confidence realizing he was standing on the table after he had spoke, feeling no embarrassment oddly enough.}

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:01 am
Quote:
OoC: Lol, I refuse to go to any freakin gym. They charge for something you can do perfectly well yourself for free. If you have creativity enough. I walk enough, make own items I may need for any working out but I am not interested in muscle building. I'm good just being healthy and am more prone to meditate than work out. Lol. Your reply is fine smile

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ikuto 🔔 Nekojin

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Ikuto smiled and nodded. Though he knew that with their different sides of science, there was nothing Vriska had that would help him. But he didn't mind at all. The nekojin was looking forward to getting started with surfing the net for all he needed. It would be the beginning of a great hobby in his opinion. The more better that his new friend and roommate could join in so they could do it together. That was even more fun. "I look forward to getting started!" he said and laughed a bit.

After that he finished his meal and waved over the waiter to pay the man so they could leave and go back to their dorm. Ikuto paid and as the man walked away, his ears twitched a bit and he looked up at the sound of Vriska's voice coming from above him. Seeing his friend standing on the table, the cat demon laughed and shook his head. This promised to never be a boring moment at this school. "I agree, together we can get it done and make it successful." he spoke and winked before he got up from the table and stretched a bit. It was then that the waiter came back with the Taiyaki that Ikuto had ordered as well.

He gave a disapproving glance at the teen on the table, but it wasn't his responsibility so he let it go and walked off. The nekojin chuckled a bit before he smiled up at his friend. "Let's get this fun started then shall we?!" and started to walk out of the restaurant to wait for Vriska to join him. [EXIT]

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:51 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Just thinking a lot. If I am trouble I will tell you that I promise in accepting your generous offer" said Dale with his hand over his heart on his chest. "Thank you for your welcoming positive, Jiho" he thanked him and smiles at him. He leads the way to a Japanese restaurant not too far from the mall. "This is the place. I was hoping Japanese themed dinner would be a good choice" he said as he held the door open for Jiho.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:11 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho listened as he took a small breath as he walked after the other thinking still to himself before he glancing over to the other. "Well what is it that you are thinking about if I may know or not really?" he asked softly. Tenderly he looked up at the location that they were at blinking seeing it was Japanese as he glanced at Dale softly. "This place is good, what kind of food do they have here? I do not mind trying out some new kind of foods" he said softly. Walking in he waited for Dale to join him and lead him the rest of the way.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:54 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"To be honest. Sexual and very intimate stuff" Dale said. He wasn't going to hide since he was asked and he wasn't ashamed or embarrassed about what he was thinking of. "Its Japanese themed. This is my first trying being here too and the grade looks good" he replied as he joins Jiho inside the restaurant.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:09 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Walking with the other he looked at him softly as he took small breaths biting his lip but he blushed slightly shivering slightly looking at Dale gently. "Well if it would make you feel better Dale, you know you can act on it or even say them if it helps you feel better or just put you to ease. You do not have to hide that from me " he said gently. Walking with him he looked around rubbing his own arms gently relaxing a bit but he was feeling a bit better and warmer. "Well then I guess that we will both try something new and see what we think about this. So please do not worry about it we can have a good time here together" he spoke tenderly kissing his cheek before stopping letting the other do the rest of the talking to get them the table and everything else needed for the date dinner.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:45 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smirks at him, "If it was a one night stand thing I would have done it all in the public restroom then outdoors then back at your place once more all night until the sunrise caresses our skin, but I want to continue going on dates with you so I will wait two more dates before complying with such thoughts" he replied and felt he was almost getting a boner just from talking about it. Blushes lightly after the kiss on the cheek, "Oka, Jiho" he replied. Told the hostess it was a party of two and be seated a table by a wall away from any windows and the kitchen. There was one such table available at the time, Dale sat one side of the table after the hostess left then the waiter came over to introduce himself as the person to be serving them tonight and asked if they wanted for drink. "Water for me" saying his default choice of beverage.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:21 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening to what Dale was saying about what inappropriate thought he was having he blushed slightly rubbing the back of his neck while he walked with him before glancing at him. "Well that is some thought and I thank you very much for telling me something like that in the first place. It just means to me that you are comfortable telling me such things no matter what it was or how well inappropriate it was. Still thank you for the concern and worry but you know if you want to do somethings then tell me and I will let you know if its okay or not. Otherwise thank you very much for the concern" he said gently. Calmly he looked over seeing him blushing when he kissed his cheek and smiled softly blushing gently as well pleased that he could make the other even blush that way. Following after the other when they were lead as he sat down calmly before looking everything over to see what they had here. Jumping slightly hearing another voice he looked over seeing the waiter as he gulped and looked at Dale softly. "I will just have some water with lemon that is all." he spoke softly before looking at the menu again holding his hands between his legs after he placed his jacket on the chair behind himself.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:46 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Okay, I will keep that in mind" said Dale and that was all he could think of to say. Overall he felt happy he didn't end scaring the guy away with his prevented and lewd thoughts he has about him. Starts looking over the menu as soon as the waiter with their drink orders. Searching that looked good to him and prices secondary. "Anything pops out to you?" he asked Jiho glancing at him across the table.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces