Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
TSUNAMI ~ 5 Star Hibachi Japanese Resturuant (need crewpics) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:26 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"He looks extra gentle and soft when he blushes" thought Dale. "Modern era feels as though it has a long way to go in breaking the cycle of not repeating the same mistakes as the previous, but I think I understand why you'd guess medieval era" he commented. Smiles sheepishly, "Um, well...yeah, I suppose I do. The way they taste and the chewy texture. I would be lying if I said I didn't like it, but you don't have to go out of the way to do that for me" he said and he does appreciate the sentiment. Smiles after being cheek rubbed then eats from his own plate. "A survey or questionnaire would be over the top then" he thought to himself.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:15 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Softly he listened to Dale while Jiho kept eating the food to make sure nothing was left behind and get them both in trouble for leaving to much or even allowing some to be taken home with them as take out.Hearing him explain about the era's he looked over a bit but tilted his head "Well it was just a guess still doesn't have to be right or true so thank you for clearing it up to me"he said. Moving he calmly began to finish up the food and he listened to Dale talk about why he liked the food before laughing softly he looked over at him a bit "Well then I can try and get you some from time to time. Right now I want to do what i can to make you smile or feel relaxed against me, I know that a bit I am not so good but all I can do is try my best. You have something on your mind Dale?" he asked seeing that he had something on his mind. Tenderly he rubbed his cheek again then pulled his hand away setting it down as he held it in his lap slightly full from all the food but left enough for Dale to have his share of food.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:14 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"No problem, Jiho" said Dale smiling sweetly at him. Gulped down half a cup of water, "I would say just about anything you do will make that happen including the commitment to me that you're doing" he said. "Other than you, no" he said as Jiho removed his hand from his cheek. He finishes off Jiho's food then "Check please and take off box" he requested from their waiter for his leftovers. He took out his wallet, "How does the tipping part work? Don't think I fully understood the percentage expected for this sort of dining out thing" he asked Jiho.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:28 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening slightly he took a small breath and sipped at his water as he jumped when he saw the waiter come back before looking back at the food as well water. Biting his own lip Jiho glanced over a bit "I always stay faithful and committed to one person until they tell me they no longer want me or that they want someone else, even after that I would just be okay with just being friends with someone if they wanted." he said gently. Moving he took small breaths just thinking a bit before reaching into his bag to get some money out as well and help Dale pay for the food."Well would you like to pay for the food or you want to do the tip? I will help you with anything and the tip part is all up to you on how much you want to give them.On the receipt should tell you how much you can give them as a tipif that will help. Other then that you can give them what you want as a tip" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:12 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"You're the definition of the giver tree. I've heard that the friendzone is a unpleasant place to be at after a relationship is over with or for one-sided love. Well, I wouldn't want that to happen for us. Even though I don't have any personal experience to back me up on my confidence, but I will improve" said Dale with his head held high towards the end. He takes a deep breath then let it out slowly to calm himself some. "Really? That's convenient. Um, since we discussed about splitting the payment. I will let you pay for food while I do the tip part. I think I will need the practice" he decided then the waiter returned a moment later with the receipt and a take home box. He picked up Jiho's empty bowl and said he will return in a few moments.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:03 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Blinking he looked over slightly he thought for a bit as he nodded gently glancing over to him slightly "What is a giver tree, but I wouldn't friendzone you. Why would I do that to you Dale?" he asked him calmly. Moving he listened to the rest as he moved slightly to think a bit before he reached over to hold his hand giving it a light squeeze before pulling his hand away. "I always put my heart into everything so please do not worry about your feelings being one-sided, they will be one returned whole heartily" he said. Calmly he listened as he calmly looked at the receipt calmly as he looked over to Dale so he could see what he was talking about pointing to the bottom. "See right here on the bottom where the percentages are? Those show you what tip amount you can give" he said gently moving to get the money to pay the bill while he hummed to himself but he let Dale place his food into the box while he did the payment before handing it to him for the tip.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:05 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"The tree that kept giving and didn't receive anything and met with a bitter end" Dale answered looking down at his hand being lightly squeezed by Jiho. "When things get rough, you seem to distance yourself or a big dark cloud hovers over you and its hard to shoo away" he said to him. "Good to know, Jiho" he said with a half smile. Looks to where the other was pointing at, "At least it isn't confusing" he replied. He uses his fork to shovel his leftover food into the take-home box then fishing out the tip amount from his wallet after looking over the receipt again. "Ready to go?" he asked him, "I want to walk you home" he added looking at Jiho with a hopeful expression on his face.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:51 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blinked as he looked over to the other as he shifted listening and frowned slightly when he was told something about himself but stopped knowing it could possibly be true considering he really didn't know much about himself at times. "Well i didn't know that I do that when something is bothering me, so I guess I would have to say thank you for telling me that information as well if I do something like that will you please tell me?" he asked softly. Seeing that his explanation of where the tips should be located he smiled and set the money down into the little book before placing it near Dale so he could do the tip when he was ready. Nodding slightly he move "They usually do their best to make sure its not confusing but as well that the tip is done correctly if you want to be fair. But I am ready to go when you are" he said tenderly. Moving he stood up as he took the bag with the box and glanced over when he was asked if he could walk him home as well and he blushed softly. Smiling softly he nodded gently "You are more then welcome to walk me home when you like, but its very kind of you to ask" he spoke tenderly making his way to the exit but waited for the other.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:49 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nods, "Of course, and I hope you could continue to do same for me. Always helps to get a different perceptive about ourselves" he replied calmly. Made sure his tip was all there with the money. "Thanks for the consent and I'm ready to go" he said as he got up and put away his wallet then left out of the restaurant with Jiho.[exit]

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:32 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked to him tenderly as he walked with him but smiled nodding to the small request as he took a steady breath "I shall always do that for you Dale, I am going to keep my word cause I try to be but it means more if you can keep to them. Still I will do my absolute best for you"he spoke. Walking with him the whole time he listened but smiled blushing again before nodding while they walked. Slowly down so that Dale could catch up and they could leave together from the restaurant and go to the next place needed for the evening.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers