Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:50 am
Uriel the Red Butler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alexander entered his hidden garden and found an old bench. He layed down of it and looked up at the sky the stars looking a bit like diamonds. He smiled at the thought of being with that Ezra for a moment before he closed his eyes.

It would be clear to anyone that saw him he had been sleeping here since he arrived at the school. This reminded him of his own garden and he had been working on trying to make it better as it had gone uncared for.

Alex dreamed of his life before he became a ghost wondering what he would have done had he been able to take the throne.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:41 pm
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber
T H E xxxxFOREIGN G E N I U S

By the time Ezra found Alexander, he had some cuts from twigs and thorns on his hands and a couple on his cheek. He let out a sigh and knelt down, looking at his hands. Why was he so bad with plants and directions? Of course, that squirrel had come out of nowhere. It wasn't Ezra's fault he fell into a thorny rose bush. Standing, Ezra set the book and diamond on the ground before goin over to Alexander. Maybe he could change his mind and leave? No. That would make Ezra a quitter and he'd be angry eith himself for deserting Alexander. "Alexander?"

[ ooc ]

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:48 pm
Uriel the Red Butler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Blue eyes opened slowly as he heard his name being called. He was surprised to find Ezra there in his garden but then looked at the diamond on the ground. Right he had forgotten about that feature. "I take it you were looking for me, that diamond only shows the way when you need it to." He propped himself up on his elbow and looked at Ezra.

"Sorry for the mess, haven't exactly moved in yet ya know?" He said softly before seeing the cuts. Alex stood quickly then and went to Ezra's side looking concerned. "I should have cleared the path, I forget that normal people can't simply walk through the thorns. Here sit let me take a look at those cuts." He said before getting a few green leaves and breaking them a sticky salve oozing from the breaks. "It will help take the sting out of the wounds and heal them quickly." when Ezra would leave Alex would walk with him sharing his ability with the other when he held his hand. (think shadowcat from xmen power)  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:38 pm
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber

Ezra nodded when asked if he was looking for Alexander. Before he could say anything, though, the guy went full guardian and had Ezra sit before tending to the cuts he sustained. The teen's cheeks turned pink. Maybe he should have done a better job at hiding them. "I'm fine....They're not that different from Felix's bite or scratches. This stuff won't poison my cat, will it? He's going to go into Mama Cat mode and lick my cuts when he sees them." Ezra looked at the other and shook his head a bit. Forget about that for a few minutes. "If I do let you share my dorm, do you promise not to go into my office? I don't usually worry, but since you can go through walls and doors....I just want to know if you'll respect that. There's only one bed, too, and the bedroom isn't big enough for another one with the bed I already have...."

[ ooc ]

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:16 pm
Uriel the Red Butler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."It's an all natural antibiotic and it won't hurt your cat at all, if anything it will probably help with hairballs." He listened to Ezra and smiled. "I won't go into your office and I don't take up much space I can easily sleep on a chair." He said before looking away.

"I've actually just been sleeping here it reminded me of home. It isn't that terrible actually."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber

Ezra was relieved the ooze wouldn't hurt Felix. He listened as the other spoke and shuddered. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let you sleep on a chair or the sofa...." But, he couldn't give his bed to Alexander. Sighing, Ezra brought his knees up to think again. The only options were to either get another bed or share the one he had. Did I mention having a roommate is more trouble than it's worth? But, he did like Alexander. He was nice and charming, not to mention loaded with precious gemstones. He's the first person to actually take an interest in him without showing more interest for his sister or money, too. "...We can share the bed temporarily until I can get us each a single person bed....J-Just don't touch me while I'm sleeping!"

[ ooc ]

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:39 pm
Uriel the Red Butler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I would never touch you in your sleep. I don't force anyone as I said before." He gave a small smile before he looked away. "I'm sure we could find a larger room if that is better for you. I am sorry if I have made things more difficult for you. I just can't help but have a feeling that I was drawn to you. Of course it could just be that the diamond wanted to be with a new owner."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:02 pm
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber

Ezra smiled a bit. That was good news. He groaned a bit when a bigger room was mentioned. "No way....I spent three days setting up my dorm. I'd have to strip the walls, take down my computers, pack everything....I'd be happier sharing the bed all year." It was somehow...hurtful that Alexander wondered if it was the gem that drew him to the other. "It's just a pretty stone. Just because it's magic doesn't mean it has feelings or a voice."

[ ooc ]

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:26 pm
Uriel the Red Butler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Well then we won't move to a new place unless you want to. Of course you can kick me out at anytime." He said softly before looking at Ezra. It seemed he had hit a nerve with the other over the diamond leading him. "Some stones do have souls Ezra. They are rare but it happens. Of course it was just one theory of mine, but I do think we were drawn together. You remind me of someone from a long time ago actually."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber

Ezra didn't really like the sound of that. Not because he was thought it was creepy or something, but because it sort of meant that was why he liked him. "I've never met anyone like you, so I can't say the same. Anyway, should we get going?"

[ ooc ]

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:56 pm
Uriel the Red Butler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Yes let's go Ezra." He said softly seeing that he said something else wrong. Clearly he was off his game and he wasn't sure what to say to make it right. He let out a small sigh and looked away for a moment. "You might remind me of someone, but that isn't what I like about you Ezra. I just feel comfortable around you and that has been a rare thing in my life."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:40 am
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber

The teen scratched his cheek in guilt. He'd made Alexander feel bad, didn't he? He hadn't meant to. Standing, he grabbed the book and diamond before leaving the secret garden with the other. "You'll have to watch out for my cat. He'll try to claw you for awhile until he gets used to you."[/ b]

[ exit to dorm ]

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:16 pm
User Image
Sato wandered into what seemed to be a hidden garden that he hadn't been to before. He sneezed a couple of times since he isn't completely immune to pollen. He spend some time walking around to pass the time he was ready to leave for his next class. [exit]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:02 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"This is the place I saw from the rooftop with my werewolf sight, Kei" Dale said to his mate as he walks down the stairs to the garden. This place was too big to be well hidden especially with all these flowers with anyone who heighten sense of smell.

kimmico13

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces