Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:24 pm
Lu had been anxious about the new base since it'd been announced. Zacharie had told him a little bit of the hassle when they'd had to come to the one they were currently in. Circumstances were different, sure, but that didn't stop Lu from worrying. He used cleaning and doing... well, whatever he was told to do as a distraction from worrying. Today he had another distraction as well, it was his first birthday away from home. On one hand, no one made a big deal out of it; on the other, no one even knew.

The brunet had started wandering around by about noon. He'd woken up early and done his chores. Wondering if there was a cooler word for 'chores'(he was an adult, surely there was a better word. Maybe he'd start going on 'missions' to mop the hallways), Lu found his way into the dining hall and spotted a familiar head of blonde hair. He'd met her before, she was an Agent, and her name was...

"Um... Miss, uh... Ewell?" He asked, hoping he'd gotten the right name, he'd only seen the back of her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:16 pm
With the new base underway, the work load for the robotics department was as busy as ever, made more difficult it seemed by the space confinement they had to just live with for the time being.
With help construction on new technology, retiring the desert sentry and her tireless work on the chips for the pokemon program Faleen had plenty to keep herself busy with.

For now though, she spent her lunch in the dining hall, with her tablet to keep her company and a plate of food he was eating at leisurely pace, most of her attention onto what she glowing screen.
She looked a little more warn then usual, her hair pulled back into a pony tail drooped tiredly at the back of her head, and her uniform and gloves showed clear marks of oil and grease from her work.

When she heard her name spoken, the Agent lifted her gaze however to see who was addressing her, eyebrows arching as they fell on the Trainee she had met before in the hall.
"... Trainee Lu, right?" She asked.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:53 pm
Lu offered a stiff smile when Faleen turned. He'd gotten the right name! She looked like she'd been working a lot. Thinking back, he remembered meeting her for the first time, the upper half of her body stuck in a wall panel. Lu reached up and scratched the back of his neck, "That's me, y-yeah," he said with a nod, looking at his feet. "Is it alright if I sit..?" Lu pointed at the seat across from Faleen, not wanting to invite himself to her... whatever she was doing party. He'd never used a tablet and for all he knew she could be doing top secret things and didn't want interruption.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:19 pm
Her eyes dipped to the empty seat by the table, then back up to Lu.
"Ah, certainly, I'm not using it."
She extended a hand in a gesture toward it.
She normally wore gloves, whenever she was in uniform she tried to anyway, as they had many functions she took advantage of.
Her had looked rough, a scar over the palm of her hand could be seen from the one she has gestured, as well as many little nicks and old scars over the surface. Clearly, working hand.
I looked as though she would be gaining a new scar before too long, as it looked like one of her knuckles had been cut recently.

If he had any worry about what she was reading might be top secret, he would find it hard to understand anyway, mostly filled with diagrams and long walls of text that she read at her leisure.
"I trust you're adjusting to the temporary base well enough?" She asked. "Right as we get word of our new HQ" she said with a slight feathering at the corner of her lips.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:28 pm
Lu nodded and scooted around to the other side of the table, nearly tripping over his own feet as he sat down. He'd managed to right himself before he lost his balance and hoped it went unnoticed. placing his hands on his lap, Lu glanced down at the table, but tried not to stare at anything... or make eye contact.

"I've gotten used to it. I mean- u-uh, lots of cleaning. Probably have been wherever I'm allowed to be, mostly," he said with a small nod, letting out a small puff of air in place of a laugh. "Ah, right... I um, it... seems like it will be good. More secret..? I don't think many people would search under a lake, probably. Do you think it'll be bigger than here? Not that- not that here is small! But- it... kind of is. Small." He spoke sheepishly, glancing up at Faleen with a small half smile.  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games