Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Bad Moon Rising (Filled with ARC) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:19 pm
Y'okay! Only myself and ARC may post here, but y'all can read along if you want. This is a Monster x Hunter RP. Enjoy~

Name: Alistair White
Species: Werewolf
Height: 6'1"
Ethnicity: English (British)
Appearance: Ali
Wolf form: Bam  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:04 pm
Oooh he's a pretty puppy x3

Name: Maxwell Taint
Species: Human
Height: 5'7"
Ethnicity: American
Appearance: Max  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:15 pm
Alistair sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he read over the reports in his inbox. Most people would think internet security was a fun job, and most days it was, until a big company got hacked and you had to deal with it. Today was one of those days. He lived in a moderately sized town with a few large businesses, but mostly small stores run by families. It was his job to make sure that those companies ran smoothly and had secure internet and computer connections. If one of the big guys crashed there would be a crisis. He also did security for a few of his old clients from England, but many of them had moved onto security companies for economic reasons. No matter.

He sighed and leaned back, glancing up out the window of the small diner where he spent most of his time. He had a home, but it felt too cramped and he liked to people watch. Besides he was still the new guy in the community (even though he had been living there for nearly a year now) so he had to stay friendly with the others. It was especially important that they like him, just in case...

Alistair was pulled from that thought as he saw a car passing by, one he had never seen before. The town wasn't known for its tourism, but sometimes the odd couple or young adventurer would stop by. He wondered who this new comer was and if they would stay long.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:38 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

He actually stepped out of the car and sneezed. A few times to be exact. He sniffled, rubbing his nose and looked around. A car zipped past him and he hurried across the street to the dinner. At the door, he stopped to press the lock button his keys and waited for his car to beep twice. Once satisfied it was locked, into the dinner he went. He stopped when he heard the music and let his eyes drift up. Ahh, old fashioned country music for an old dinner. They knew their clientele. He nodded to the woman who acknowledged behind the counter and went to sit at the bar.

"Coffee," he said, "black. And hot. Really hot." He flipped through the menu at his side, deciding if dinner food would agree with his stomach. He could have a slice of pie, but he wasn't really in the mood for a dessert. So really the only thing to take would be... "Can I have the Flapjacks?"

"Sure Hun, how many do you want?" asked Flo. She snapped her gum. Typical. Max couldn't believe how much of a stereotype this place was.

"Just two. And bacon," he said, closing the menu. "Thanks."

"Sure thing, Hun." She stepped away and went to place in his order.

Max relaxed his shoulders and sipped at his coffee, peering over his shoulder to gather the sorts that were sitting here. Alistair caught his attention first.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:05 pm
AutumnrainChaos

He watched as a man walked into the diner, sitting at the bar. He was short, or well, shorter than Alistair. He had short, dark hair and Alistair could tell that he was well built. Pretty much the exact opposite of Alistair himself. He couldn't help but stare, wondering why such a man would stop by their small town. He certainly didn't look like the usual visitor.

He realized suddenly that the stranger was staring back at him and he flushed lightly, looking away. Of course he would get noticed. He was at least 30 years younger than most of the clientele here and he stood out with his nearly white hair and pale blue eyes. Even when he tried to blend in people stared at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:27 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

That was one of the reasons why he was staring. When his flapjacks were placed in front of him, he turned his attention to them instead and chewed on a piece of bacon. "Mmm. Best damn bacon I've ever had," he stated to Flo, sipping at his coffee. "Let's hope these flapjacks taste just as great." Well, this place had breakfast down. Best damn breakfast he'd ever had. He cut into the pancakes and enjoyed each and every bite.

But he kept glancing over his shoulder and watching the other. After a moment, he picked up his plate, his coffee and sat down across from Alistair.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:37 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Well, it seemed that the stranger was engaged in his food, good. Alistair really didn't need attention from a new comer. People talked in this town and they would gossip for days if...

"Excuse me." he said, as he saw the man sit across from him. "It is usually proper decorum to ask before simply sitting." he didn't have much bite to his voice, but he was a bit annoyed. People would ask him if he knew this guy, ask him what he wanted. He really didn't want to answer any awkward questions from his nosy, albeit concerned, neighbors.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:55 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"Yeah it usually does," he said, taking the last bite. "But in this case..." He paused, fork in his head as he stared ahead. He then shook his head and waved the fork in the air. "In this case I don't care." He set the fork down on the plate and picked up his coffee. "Your hair is white. That's fascinating. Is it because your family ages quickly, or do you just dye it that way?"

He smirked, eye brows raising in question. Oh dear, he was very forward wasn't he?

(I'm watching House... I apologize that Max is kind of a jerk << )  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:08 pm
AutumnrainChaos

(Ha ha it's fine. It makes him more cocky. A wimpy hunter isn't really the frightening.)

Alistair grit his teeth, huffing. He didn't mind when the kids around town got a bit cocky with him, but strangers were another thing, and he was not too fond of this one's attitude. "Yes, thank you for stating the obvious." he said, tone still calm. He wondered why anyone would dye their hair white. It wasn't exactly flattering on most people and people tended to like color in their hair. He sighed heavily, "It's a genetic thing." he said by way of explanation. "Now, if you just came over here to ask about my hair, I think we're done here. As you can no doubt see I am working."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:28 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"My you are feisty aren't you?" he asked, running his finger around the rim of his coffee. "No doubt it's genetics, right?" He leaned on his hand, fisting his cheek with his elbow resting on the table. "And to me it looks like you're trying to look busy by staring at a computer." He closed his eyes for a moment. "I think you're the new guy in town... so we should be the new guys together. What I need to know from you is a good hotel... Any ideas?"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:35 pm
AutumnrainChaos

This guy was...seriously unnerving. It was like he knew, but he couldn't possibly know. Nobody in town knew his secret. He was probably just trying to rattle Alistair. "Well yes, it would look that way to you, but I do happen to have a lot of work on my hands." this guy just would not take the hint and leave! "I'm not new. I've been living here for nearly a year now. If you need to find your way around town the gas station sells maps and I'm sure they would be more than willing to give you a recommendation as to accommodations." his composure was starting to slip, cheeks flushing with annoyance and anger.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:46 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

He threw his hands up in the air. "Well hot damn a whole year here? You should be mayor because you know this place like the back of your hand!" He shook his head and stood, grabbing his dishes. "I should completely follow your advice now. Gas station right? Is that the left or the right out of here?" He set his dishes on the counter and took the bill Flo was holding out to him.

"Thank you, Flo," he said. "And do me a favor, hm? Let me pay for the Mayor's meal. It's the best I can do for his friendly advice."  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:01 pm
AutumnrainChaos

God this guy got on his last never and he didn't even know his name! He growled softly, fists clenched, trying to keep his temper down. This a*****e wanted him angry and, well, it was working. He slammed his computer shut and shoved it into his bag before standing up and marching over to Max, grabbing him by the shoulder.

"Flo, don't listen to him. He's had a bit too much to drink, poor thing. You know how his type are." he nodded sadly, paying for his own meal and dragging Max out of the diner. "Alright, I'll play your stupid game." he growled, "You want a bloody hotel, I'll show you to one."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:06 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"No no, please, don't trouble yourself," he stated, reaching into his pockets to find cigarettes. He let one rest on his lips idly for a moment before lighting it. The first drag was long and slow, but he watched Alistair while he did it. "So this hotel then? I only need it for the night. See... I'm actually moving here because I got a job at the college teaching English." He flicked the ash from his cigarette. "And I'm only giving you this bit of information because I'm sure I'll be seeing you a lot around this town. You don't really look like the kind of guy to be so spontaneous."

He rocked back on his heels. "Nice accent by the way. Where you from?"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:31 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"College English...really?" he raised a brow at Max. "I'm sure the girls in your class will give you their utmost attention. You may be a bit lost on the boys though." he said, he glance away as the other blew smoke into the air. "You'll be seeing a lot of everyone around this town unless you stay indoors all day." he pointed out. It was true that he lived a pretty structured life; he couldn't afford to stray too far from it, but he did sometimes enjoy doing something new.

He narrowed his eyes at the other, not sure if he was teasing or not. "England. Sorry if it's a bit hard to understand." he said.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff