Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Random topics for members
How to make a bump thread... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:11 am
I asked for this to be deleted....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:03 am
Angeni1
So many people have asked me recently how to make one. So hopefully Arch wont mind if I post a how to here...

1. go to aquarium thread and make a new topic. In the subject put making a new bump thread or whatever u like...then do not post.[you can also do this in the test thread and when your finish ask a mod to move it to aquarium thread]
2. in your first entry put in your glow info or what u would like there. many people including myself like to quote the first glow to have your timer as we bump.
3. add 14 more post. i usually number them.
4. Then go back and delete those 14 post. This will leave your info and tank only on the first page of your glow. So that your tank and info doent get lost in the thread.
5. Your ready to open up your bump thread. Just copy the url and post it in your siggy with bump here. not sure how to make that code?

[url=put your url here/][color=#000000]BUMP HERE[/color] [/url][/size]

Hi.. Thank you so much for posting this.. It really helped a lot.. I thought that there are some settings to be done 1st in order for you to be able to have your 1st post the only post in the 1st page.. sweatdrop By the way.. sorry for the silly question but.. how do you alter the name of your thread.. since the initial name would have the do not post in it.. Thanks..  

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

Awkward Anarchy
Captain

Generous Winner

16,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:27 am
foedace
Angeni1
So many people have asked me recently how to make one. So hopefully Arch wont mind if I post a how to here...

1. go to aquarium thread and make a new topic. In the subject put making a new bump thread or whatever u like...then do not post.[you can also do this in the test thread and when your finish ask a mod to move it to aquarium thread]
2. in your first entry put in your glow info or what u would like there. many people including myself like to quote the first glow to have your timer as we bump.
3. add 14 more post. i usually number them.
4. Then go back and delete those 14 post. This will leave your info and tank only on the first page of your glow. So that your tank and info doent get lost in the thread.
5. Your ready to open up your bump thread. Just copy the url and post it in your siggy with bump here. not sure how to make that code?

[url=put your url here/][color=#000000]BUMP HERE[/color] [/url][/size]

Hi.. Thank you so much for posting this.. It really helped a lot.. I thought that there are some settings to be done 1st in order for you to be able to have your 1st post the only post in the 1st page.. sweatdrop By the way.. sorry for the silly question but.. how do you alter the name of your thread.. since the initial name would have the do not post in it.. Thanks..

Hi! To edit the title, just edit your first post, there you can change the title whee  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:01 am
Awkward Anarchy

Hi! To edit the title, just edit your first post, there you can change the title whee

Oh.. ok.. Thank you so much.. 3nodding  

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:28 am
Angeni1

don't ever think a question is silly! That is how we all started at one time or another! wink

Teehee.. You are very kind.. Thank you once again for the help.. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:05 am
Angeni1
foedace
Angeni1

don't ever think a question is silly! That is how we all started at one time or another! wink

your welcome. i have a tank invite in the threads if you want to post your tank there as well. more exposure the better! chances of getting grabbed goes up

Woah.. Really? That will be great.. Thank you.. I haven't created a bump thread yet though.. Would that be ok?  

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:16 am
Angeni1
foedace
Angeni1
foedace
Angeni1

your welcome. i have a tank invite in the threads if you want to post your tank there as well. more exposure the better! chances of getting grabbed goes up

Woah.. Really? That will be great.. Thank you.. I haven't created a bump thread yet though.. Would that be ok?
create your thread then post or people cant help you bump it up.

lol.. I just created 1 now.. still working on it.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:06 pm
how do i make a bump link to my page?
i always bump peoples tanks but i dont know how to make a bump link for my tank scream  

l50CENTl

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:19 pm
l50CENTl
i always bump peoples tanks but i dont know how to make a bump link for my tank scream
you have to copy the page url from a new reply box in a bumping thread you make first! Usually people make new aquarium bumping threads in the gaia community forum-under aquarium! .. then you copy this to put in your signature using the URL button here, or in any reply box., in this in your signature box! ok mrgreen and make sure all your aquarium feeds are open in your preferences!
you have to make sure that your aquarium is in your signature biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:26 pm
Queen-tintin
l50CENTl
you have to copy the page url from a new reply box in a bumping thread you make first! Usually people make new aquarium bumping threads in the gaia community forum-under aquarium! .. then you copy this to put in your signature using the URL button here, or in any reply box., in this in your signature box! ok mrgreen and make sure all your aquarium feeds are open in your preferences!

I dont quit understand what am i posting in the url?? my topic or my post?  

l50CENTl

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:42 pm
l50CENTl
Queen-tintin
l50CENTl

ok...first do you know how to make a thread? I will show you where.. ok hold on..

1- go Gaia Aquarium and click new topic there you will make yourself a place to bump your tank!
so open a reply box , write anything for the moment.

2. then you will need your fish tanks url go to your aquarium and copy url link top left hand corner of safari, or firefox, main link ok! look like this

top left hand corner of your browser look http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo185/Queentintin/0fb3deb8-589c-4662-8611-88d9984d2476_zps87193756.png3. then you would bring your url for your tank to your thread post it there as well.

meanwhile you add your url for your thread page in your signature!

Here found this link it may help you a lot!

Create your tank and make a profit out of it!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:03 pm
Queen-tintin
l50CENTl
Queen-tintin
l50CENTl

ok...first do you know how to make a thread? I will show you where.. ok hold on..

1- go Gaia Aquarium and click new topic there you will make yourself a place to bump your tank!
so open a reply box , write anything for the moment.

2. then you will need your fish tanks url go to your aquarium and copy url link top left hand corner of safari, or firefox, main link ok! look like this

top left hand corner of your browser look http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo185/Queentintin/0fb3deb8-589c-4662-8611-88d9984d2476_zps87193756.png3. then you would bring your url for your tank to your thread post it there as well.

meanwhile you add your url for your thread page in your signature!

Here found this link it may help you a lot!

Create your tank and make a profit out of it!

Thank you so much!!  

l50CENTl

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Random topics for members

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers