Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
What do you want to see in this guild?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robertcros
Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:39 am
Hello, all. I just want to open a public forum and see what you all think I can do to personally make this guild a better place!!! So come at me with ideas and let's make this guild great!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:30 am
more active players. smile  

CheruChu
Vice Captain

Devoted Citizen

Deadly Coca-Cola Princess
Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 pm
Yah like CheruChu said, we need some contest. I have 200k and can donate that in for the contest prize (200k for Gaia Gold not Animal Crossing Gold).

Like..... wright a story about your town, best town, Home Show Case, ect.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:12 pm
More active people, possibly some interesting contests, some helpful guides... Those things.  

Akoti

Friendly Friend

pickle waifu

Duck

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:27 pm
Pretty much what everyone else has said... Specifically for me, I'd love to see this be much more active. gaia_kittenstar  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:15 am
Deadly Coca-Cola Princess has the right idea for what can get the members really involved.

Since this guild is about AC:NL, it'll be fun to encourage people to show off their towns and houses, even clothing patterns. It hard not to be proud of your own town.

The mods can host competitions like the Happy Home Academy by giving us themes to create a room to, eg. pirate captain's quarters. Most attractive/accurate room wins.

Or what about a fishing/bug tournament with rankings- it can be done with the Timer item and 4 versus players at a time (or 1 host referee and 2-3 players)? Who can catch the most dragonflies in 5 minutes? Who will be the first to catch a hammerhead shark?

Y'know, brief competitions with a simple prize either on Gaia or AC:NL.

yea : D  

lavolpes

aSleepyPanda

Lavish Tipper

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:08 am
lavolpes
Deadly Coca-Cola Princess has the right idea for what can get the members really involved.

Since this guild is about AC:NL, it'll be fun to encourage people to show off their towns and houses, even clothing patterns. It hard not to be proud of your own town.

The mods can host competitions like the Happy Home Academy by giving us themes to create a room to, eg. pirate captain's quarters. Most attractive/accurate room wins.

Or what about a fishing/bug tournament with rankings- it can be done with the Timer item and 4 versus players at a time (or 1 host referee and 2-3 players)? Who can catch the most dragonflies in 5 minutes? Who will be the first to catch a hammerhead shark?

Y'know, brief competitions with a simple prize either on Gaia or AC:NL.

yea : D

I really like your ideas! A clothing pattern subforum would be great!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:55 pm
Contests would be fun.
Maybe a fruit/item trading sub forum?
Or a newbie package if they just started the game?  

LostUnicorn

Renai-sama
Crew

Gracious Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:06 am
I absolutely agree with everyone here! We definitely need to make this guild active or else more and more people are never going to post and would have joined for no reason!

Competitions, trading/sharing, and awards are definitely a start! :3

But I have to admit, whenever I post, almost never I get a response crying Makes me think my efforts were for naught ...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:30 pm
I would love to see a sub-forum for trading/selling things. Also a sub-forum for clothing designs like someone else said. heart

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Zabethlyburn

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:41 pm
What I want = active members, collab town, contest, QR codes....so on!  
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games