Submit

StarstruckXLilly

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:06 am
SinLunatic

Name; Braxton Clairington
Nickname; Brax
Age; 18
Bio; Braxton is an only child, he grew up in a large house filled with maid's and nanny's, instead of his parents. He doesn't see his parents very much any more, because they say he is old enough to take care of himself. All Braxton wants is for someone to love him, and he doesn't care who it is.

Braxton awoke to the sound of his alarm, much like he did every morning, sighing he rolled out of bed and got dressed for the day. As he made his way down to the kitchen, he was greeted with silence. His parents were off somewhere spending time with each other, while he stayed home and went to school. He didn't understand why his parents even had him if they never intended to see him, but he couldn't change anything,so he just did what he always did, took care of himself.

Upon arriving at school, Braxton collected his things from his locker and walked to class, ignoring everyone around him. For him, School was boring, he had a few friends, but none of them were in his classes, which sucked. He laid his head down on the desk, while he waited for the bell to ring and for class to start. He may be surrounded by people, but he always felt so alone at school.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:48 am
StarstruckXLilly
SinLunatic

Name; Braxton Clairington
Nickname; Brax
Age; 18
Bio; Braxton is an only child, he grew up in a large house filled with maid's and nanny's, instead of his parents. He doesn't see his parents very much any more, because they say he is old enough to take care of himself. All Braxton wants is for someone to love him, and he doesn't care who it is.

Braxton awoke to the sound of his alarm, much like he did every morning, sighing he rolled out of bed and got dressed for the day. As he made his way down to the kitchen, he was greeted with silence. His parents were off somewhere spending time with each other, while he stayed home and went to school. He didn't understand why his parents even had him if they never intended to see him, but he couldn't change anything,so he just did what he always did, took care of himself.

Upon arriving at school, Braxton collected his things from his locker and walked to class, ignoring everyone around him. For him, School was boring, he had a few friends, but none of them were in his classes, which sucked. He laid his head down on the desk, while he waited for the bell to ring and for class to start. He may be surrounded by people, but he always felt so alone at school.

Name: Tom Syfer
nickname: Mr.Syfer
Bio: Tom and his ex wife split up last year due to the fact that he was gay. Tom has always wondered what it would be like at be with a younger man. One of his students, but he has always been too scared to to act upon his desire. Tom Is a lonely man who just wants someone to love and take care of.

Tom was writing on the white board trying to figure out how he is going to get through the tick minded students, he turned and looked at them, only a few where in their seats waiting while the rest where behaving like animals. Tom fixed his glasses as the bell rang, " Everyone get in your seats! The school day has began I call for your attention"  

SinLunatic

Heart Trader

StarstruckXLilly

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:52 pm
SinLunatic

Braxton lifted his head when he heard Mr.Syfer speak. He had always admired his teachers good looks, but recently it had became much more. It became hard for him to pay attention in Mr. Syfer's classes when he was imagining what it was like to hold his hand or kiss him. He knew it was wrong, but he just couldn't help it, so when class ended, he made an excuse to stay back and talk to him. "Excuse me? Mr.Syfer?" he asked. "I' having a hard time following the material, is there any way I could get some extra help?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:06 pm
StarstruckXLilly
"

Tom smiles at Braxton, there was always something about the boy he liked. Braxton was a very handsome young man and was one of the few students he could see him self loving, "Of course, just have a seat." He points to a desk, Tom looked Braxton up and down and tries to hide a blush.  

SinLunatic

Heart Trader

StarstruckXLilly

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:11 pm
SinLunatic

Braxton took the seat with a smile smile on his face, getting extra help was easier then he thought it would be. "So, I get the basics of this, but anything beyond that and I get lost." he explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:18 pm
StarstruckXLilly

He nods and fixes his glasses, " I see... well..." He leans over and shows him some key things, " Don't forget this, other wise..everything beyond the basics will be confusing. want me to show you an example on the board?"  

SinLunatic

Heart Trader

StarstruckXLilly

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:23 pm
SinLunatic

Braxton nodded, "That would probably help a lot." 'He hoped that his teacher didn't find out that he was playing dumb to spend more time with him. "I don't know why this is so hard for me to follow, I guess I just get distracted."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:32 pm
StarstruckXLilly

He writes on the board, " Oh? What is distracting you?" Tom bites his lip abit, hoping that he is the reason.  

SinLunatic

Heart Trader

StarstruckXLilly

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:42 pm
SinLunatic

Braxton blushed and looked away, "Um.. Well" He stuttered, trying to come up with some sort of explication, but failing. "You distract me..." he said very softly, keeping his eyes on the work in front of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:50 pm
StarstruckXLilly

Tom flinches abit, " H-huh? I distract you?" He smiles softly and looks at him, "what do you mean Brax?"  

SinLunatic

Heart Trader

StarstruckXLilly

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:07 pm
SinLunatic

Braxton blushed and shook his head. "Just forget that I said that" he murmured embarrassed. How could he admit to his teacher that he distracted him! He could get in so much trouble!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:16 pm
StarstruckXLilly

"Are you sure Brax?" smiles softly, noticing him blushing.  

SinLunatic

Heart Trader

StarstruckXLilly

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:58 am
SinLunatic

Braxton was so embarrassed. Obviously Mr. Syfer was teasing him, and it wasn't helping anything. He probable thought he was some stupid kid, and didn't feel the same way he did. "Yes, I'm sure."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:05 am
StarstruckXLilly

"If you say so... but if you change your mind don't be afraid to tell me, alright?" Tom smiles at Braxton, " How about you come in tomorrow around Noon, we can get lunch and I can show you how to do this" Tomorrow is Saturday, the idea of them being together outside of school hours made Tom happy, and to help Braxton with his school work was a great excuse to ask him to meet up.  

SinLunatic

Heart Trader

StarstruckXLilly

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:11 am
SinLunatic

Braxton relaxed a little when Mr. Syfer dropped the subject. "Sure I can come in tomorrow." He began to gather up his books with a smile on his face, "thank you for helping me. I'll see you tomorrow." He said softly before leaving the class room. The rest of the day went by very slow for Braxton and he found himself day dreaming about how their study session would go tomorrow.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff