Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
How does Guild Chat work?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelic snow angel

Angelic Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:28 pm
I have tried clicking on the button join chat. But nothing is happening.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:28 pm
sometimes guild chat is a problem child and you have to re refresh the page for a second time or on one of those rare occasions a third time
its a known glitch but gaia seems less than willing to fix it. or address it or something like that
if the guild captain would do like i did in my own guild and put up a separate link on the guild home page this can help as it opens in a new tab which can decrease the amount of refresh times or problem times you can have

but in the end the answer is if you cant get in then refresh the page and try again  

SL33PY X3

angelic snow angel

Angelic Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:13 pm
SL33PY 1024
sometimes guild chat is a problem child and you have to re refresh the page for a second time or on one of those rare occasions a third time
its a known glitch but gaia seems less than willing to fix it. or address it or something like that
if the guild captain would do like i did in my own guild and put up a separate link on the guild home page this can help as it opens in a new tab which can decrease the amount of refresh times or problem times you can have

but in the end the answer is if you cant get in then refresh the page and try again

Thanks.  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff