• Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm
Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jiho
Classroom hours~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ IN/Out  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:41 pm
Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking into his classroom, Jiho looked around calmly and gently as he bite his bottom lip slightly as he rubbed his shoulder gently and then his stomach as he sighed feeling the scar. Shacking his head he made his way to the desk to see what he could start teaching and as well how he should introduce himself to the student. Looking at the board a bit he took the chalk and began to write a few things on the board, using different languages . He wrote a few words in Japenase, French, Spanish, Polish, Arbic, and Egyptian before setting the chalk down and walked to the desk and sat down. Calmly he sat down and began to wait for the students to come as he lowered his head before lifting it up and then began to write down a few things on a notepad while he hummed softly to himself while he waited.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei opened the door to the language class and peeked in, seeing the teacher at his desk. He stepped inside, smiling. "Hello, my name is Kei Suzuki." He walked in, still pulling Mr. Navy, and walked up to the teachers desk.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:05 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale entered the Language classroom with Kei and still didn't being pulled towards the teacher's desk. He used his free hand to wave a little at the teacher with blue hair. "Hi, my name is Dale Navy. I teach Social Studies and I hope you don't mind me observing your class today" he said to the teacher. He glanced over at the board seeing the words in different languages.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked at the board,only being able to read two of them, Japanese and Spanish. He looked at Mr.Navy and realized he was still holding on to his arm. Kei let go and looked away, blushing a light pink. He decided to take a seat, so he sat down in a desk in the front of the room.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:25 pm
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Jiho looked over gently as he looked at both the student and the teacher while he nodded softly before looking at Kei softly but he sat up straight. "Well then welcome Kei and as well Dale, um Kei if you can on a seperate sheet of paper just write what is on the board and try to translate what you only know. I want to see what languages the class would like to learn for this class"he said gently. Smiling he looked back down and then looked at Davy "What would you like to observe for the class?"he asked.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:33 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Observing was just an excuse for Dale to be in the same room as Kei and not have to separate from the boy yet. He looked back to the teacher the male spoke to him. He nodded when asked if he wanted to observe the class, "Yes, I do. I am new to school and teaching so I want to see other teaching methods of other teachers to how they do it" he answered and explained.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:56 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked up and smiled at Mr. Takaba. "Okay." He got a piece of paper and a pencil out, then looked at the board. He translated what was in Japanese and Spanish. He looked at the board again to make sure that those were the only one's he knew. He didn't see any more, he smiled getting up and handed his paper to the teacher. "Here you go Mr. Takaba."

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:27 am
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Looking over to Dale calmly , Jiho blinked as he stood up and walked over to before stopping and looking at Dale calmly. "Well then we are both new to the teaching method here and wonder what would be easier for the students. But you do not have to lie to me and tell me something else, if you wish to remain near Kei then all you had to do is ask and I would allow it"he said gently before heading to the desk again. Looking at the paper he smiled gently and nodded "Thank you Kei"he said gently.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:40 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled when Mr. Takaba took his paper. ''You're welcome, what else are we going to do in class?'' He tilted his head a bit asking the question. Kei liked to learn new languages, he could talk to more people and maybe be friebds with them.

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:03 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Ah, that's good I'm not the only new teacher" Dale was a little relieved to hear that. "Not exactly a lie just half the truth. I picked which half to say and use, but thanks anyways" he corrected the teacher in front of him and he didn't want to be looked as a liar. He thought it was good that this man isn't critical about what you can and can not do with students.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:02 pm
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Jiho set the paper down at his desk when he sat down as he bite his bottom lip gently as he blinked a bit before looking at them both. "Well I was going to see how many students I have and from the papers I get back determine which languages we were going to be learning for the school year. As you can see you are the only student and well teacher here at the moment, so you can talk amongest yourself till we get some more students here or you may take a nap if anything"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:14 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale thought this teacher's approach to having a lack of student was good, but hopes the man doesn't end up with the similar fate as his class. He nodded, "Ok" he said having to put the whole observing thing on hold until more students actually show up. He walked over to a desk that is across from Kei's desk on the right side then set his laptop bag on it. "Almost forgot to ask what your name is sir, what is it?" he asked the language teacher. He only knew the man's last name because Kei had said it and he needed to hear both so he can say them the correct way.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:35 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

''Okay!'' He smiled brightly and sat back down on his seat. He played with his pencil a bit, the looked out the window. He layed his head on his arms and looked Mr. Navy, smiling with a light pink blush. Kei felt safe with him and liked it.

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:24 pm
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Looking over Jiho smiled a bit seeing that kei was relaxed and as well taking a small nap or at least it looked like it to him,before looking over at Dale tilting his head a bit. "My name is Jiho Ewon Takaba. But may both call me which ever you feel is better, by my first name or last name"he said gently. Calmly he sat down back at his desk and began to write again.

Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff