Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:04 am
User Image

Kana looks over the worksheet while listening to the teacher then writes the word down once he finds the right one. "Okay, for the next one" he said after he finished writing. He glances to the teacher's desk listening for the next French word.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:53 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thinking slightly he took a deep breath as he moved but stayed near the other but he could see that he was interested in the language and he could go with it for as long as the other needed him to before wanting to go home. "The next two, we will do three is you can use it for both hello or good morning but only one of those two words are there. The word is Bonjour. The second word is school and you say it ecole. The final one is home and its said maison"he spoke waiting for him to write those down and ask questions also.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:34 pm
User Image

Kana started writing again while listening to the teacher say the words. He repeats the french words to himself for pronunciation. "Does some words seem close to spelling in English or similar meaning?" he asked the teacher.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:35 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Hearing the question Jiho thought to himself a bit before nodding gently to the question still thinking about it all. "Yes, some actually look like they are spelled in English as well they have the same meaning. Its not often but its why some certain words that you hear in English almost like they come from a different language which makes you curious about it. Which words were you referring to if I may know Kana?" he asked calmly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:57 pm
User Image

Kana looks at the teacher and listening to him glances down at the worksheet. "Like the word for home is letter away from spelled as mansion. The words for good morning and good night start with the letter b like it does in Spanish" he answered. "How long do you think it will take for me to know enough to hold small chat with someone who knows French too?" he asked the teacher.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:12 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening to what Kana was saying he took a small breath nodding gently to show he understood at the same time he was surprised that the other knew some much about it in every way. Biting his own lip Jiho ran his hand through his hair softly "You are very right about that actually, there are words like that in this language which will sound similar r spelled the same way. Best thing to do is when you take the worksheets as we go and look them over and make yourself a song or whichever works for you on learning these kind of words" he said tenderly. Glancing to him hearing the question about the conversation and he was wondering if all the students were worried about that or they had someone they would like to talk to in a different language."Well it all depends on how well you pick up the language and how long or fluent you want to be in the conversation. Would you like small little chit chat or longer conversations Kana?" he spoke gently thinking of what other words were on the list that they could work on.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:51 pm
User Image

"Repeating them and putting them in use in conversation helps or create a vocabulary to study with" Kana explained how he does his language studying. "Yes, please. My brother, Kiyoshi will be sure to test when he gets the chance. Our next holiday vacation is spent visiting relatives in France and they only speak French" he responded giving full disclosure of his intentions for learning French.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:26 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked to Kana curiously but he found it interesting as to how he wanted to study and learn the lesson, than again everyone learned differently and this was something new he heard of. Tenderly he smiled nodding gently "i see well than I shall do my best to teach you all that I can with the languages you decide to learn. I shall do my best to get you ready for the holiday vacation as well Kana. You have my word I will do that" he said calmly smiling gently. He was glad that the other had someone else to help him study and practice the language with outside of the classroom.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:46 am
User Image

"Is French any easier to learn through a different language than English?" Kana asked him. He appreciates the commitment from the teacher and he thinks time would permit that could possible. "Is the school is usually this inactive or is it because its the afternoon?" he asked next. "For testing will there be like three parts to it? Like one part is for audio and another for writing" he asked next about class.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:24 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho heard the question before shacking his head gently as he took a small breath feeling a slight pain in his stomach before glancing over to Kana calmly. "Well that is a good question Kana, thought I am not sure about that question. Thought I assume that it might be easier to learn this particular language as long as it has some of the same roots as it, since French is Latin you would need a language that is based off that root as well and go from there" he said calmly. Thinking he listened to the question about the school and shrugged slightly, "That I don't know, I guess in the last few weeks it has been slow and inactive thus its a little harder for classes to remain open or active. I and a few teacher's are here still, I think only three other teachers are here beside me looking for students for their classes but so far not so much luck" he spoke calmly. Moving he thought to himself again but he was surprised that Kana was asking about the test's as he blinked. "Well usually when it comes to tests its a mix but you are correct about it being in parts. You will have some that have the word either in English or french and you need to give the meaning or word that it is in the other language, second is you will have to choose which word matches correctly into the sentence and lastly you will be doing spelling checks. Something like that but it will be in three parts so you could practice before it as well the test won't happen till the section of the language we are learning learned completely. So when this worksheet packets first three pages are complete we will have a test" he spoke

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:21 am
User Image

"Isn't that how it was for English? The old version" Kana asked. He wrote down some side notes to look over later and hopefully appease Kiyoshi if he sees them. "I don't really mind since it means not having to compete with other students for attention" he said as a silver lining to the situation. "Do you know of the gym teacher and the herbology teacher?" he asked about two of his teachers. "Ah, okay" he said as he wrote down that information, "I would like finish the sheet we have been working on so far for today" he said to the teacher.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:54 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Hearing the question Jiho smiled some what glad that the other was at least better versed in some of the languages or how it was coming and going for some. "Yes that is how it was for English too. Each language had to come from somewhere or at least some part of the Latin prefix to be able to make the words. So you are right about that" he said. Seeing that he was writing something he stayed quiet long enough for him to write everything down. The statement about him not having to compete with other students for attention caught him off guard but than again he did have a point with it, and the question if he knew two of the teachers . "Well you have a good point with that Kana but no matter what I always give attention to every single student of mine even if the class is full. Still you are right you will have my attention the whole class time. Yes i know the gym teacher but as for the herbology teacher no. I haven't meet him at all" he said honestly. Hearing the request he nodded softly "Alright we will finish the sheet, let me know when you are ready and we can start" he spoke tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:59 am
User Image

"A mother language they all branched off of" thought Kana while he listens to Jiho. He thought the teacher has quite the dedication for teaching than most he came across in past schools. "Well, he is new and I started having his class since yesterday. Might not come across him easily since he teaches specifically outdoors" he said about the Herbology teacher. "I'm ready to resume" he said ready to get back to work on the sheet and finish soon.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:04 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked to him calmly and softly as he took a deep breath as he moved watching Kana to see what he would say but he relaxed soon afterwards. Sitting down he listened to him explain about the teacher before he relaxed slightly and gently "I see, so only time I will see the teacher is if I go outside and find his class. thank you for tell me Kana" he said calmly. Sitting down he nodded looking over a bit to see the list calmly, " Alright next word is thank you and it can be translated to Je vous remercie, good afternoon is bonne après-midi and the third one is money which goes to argent" he said tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:41 am
User Image

Kana shrugs slightly, "From what I observed and you're welcome, Mr.Jiho" he responded honestly. He wrote down the words the teacher mentions on the worksheet. "Okay, got it" he said when he was done writing. "Does their currency by chance called pounds or is it something else?" he asked Jiho.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces