11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:29 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blinking he looked to him slightly thinking as he shock his head a bit "Well the currency of pounds I think belongs to England but France has the money called euro's actually. You were close to the currency just a few countries away. Ready for more words or would you like to try some on your own?" he asked him tenderly.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:24 am
User Image

"That would have been embarrassing getting the currency wrong at foreign country. Although I guess traveling cards are more handy in skipping that blunder" thought Kana after listening to the teacher. He nods, "Yes, continue on sir" he replied.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:36 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Seeing he was deep in thought Jiho stayed quiet after he had asked his question waiting for him to answer in his own time before rubbing the back of his head wondering what else was on the paper. Glancing down to the sheet to see what other words were still not filled in as he heard Kana speak saying he was ready to keep going, "Alright, next word is chien which is dog, chat or felin is for cat, bassin is for pool and film is for movie" he said tenderly.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:20 am
User Image

Kana listens to the teacher and finds the words on the sheet. He repeats the words under his breath, "They still do sound close to what they are connected to. Well, most of them" he thought. He would like to try them, but he wants to hear their pronunciation from the teacher first and he thinks he has a good grasp on it now. "Okay, ready for the next ones, sir" he said smiling.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:57 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho remained still and quiet letting Kana look for the words as well fill them in once he found the words but he was surprised and pleased that Kana was so ear in learning the words and finding them also. Hearing him say he was ready for more he glanced to the sheet to see what other words there were left to tell him for the meaning. "Alright the word mère translates for the word mother, père translates for the word father, sœur translates for the word Sister, frère translates for brother and cousin means the same thing as we say it cousin" he said calmly.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:56 pm
User Image

Kana looks over his sheet and writes down the next list of words. "Reminds me of the family words in Spanish" he thought. "When does the gender words for the and an come in at?" he asked the teacher. "Also ready for the next set of words" he added.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:23 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening to the question he blinked softly but he was surprised by the question at the same time it was a very good one as well, "Well you asked a very good question Kana, and in this case its all depends on a lot of things. First off to figure out the gender of the word you need to know The article you use before a noun, Pronouns, and as well the ending of adjectives and verbs. After that if you want to know more for the words there is actually a very long paper for which words can automatically be considered masculine and feminine by the ending. I can get that list for you if you would like that list as well" he said. Tenderly he waited for him to absorb that information as he ran his hand through his hair before hearing him ask about the next set of words "Alright the next word is well féminin is the word for feminine, masculin is the word for masculine, tante is the word for aunt, oncle is for the word uncle, grand-père is the word for grandpa and last word is grand-mère is the word for grandma" he said tenderly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:55 am
User Image

Kana listens to the teacher answer his question in great detail. "If you don't have it in this classroom, I can wait until tomorrow's class" he responded. He wrote down on the sheet of paper. "Wow, just a one letter difference between for the gender words. Ready for the last handful of words" he said to the teacher.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:57 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blinked as he listened as he smiled a bit before moving gently "Well I only have my own copy of it, I just need to make a copy of it for you or a few incase a few other students ask for it. I am positive that you will have it tomorrow Kana" he said tenderly. Softly he thought for a bit looking the sheet over to see what the last few words were tilting his head gently and softly "It's a big surprise actually still it's something you can use for you advantage. Want to give me the last few words in english that we have to fill out and i will tell you the words meaning in french.That way you can get some practice if you would like" he spoke

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:41 am
User Image

"No problem at all, sir. I can wait for it" Kana responded calmly and smiling. "Sure, I'll be very grateful for that, sir" he said to the teacher's offer. "Ready" he said next.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:43 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked over as he listened a bit before he thought for a bit but he smiled hearing that Kana appreciated the help and as well he was grateful for the help and wanting to wait. Hearing him say he was ready he took a small breath thinking gently and softly scratching the back of his head a bit "Well lets see what other words we have to do" he spoke mostly talking to himself a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:25 pm
User Image

Kana looks to the clock while waiting for the teacher to say the same remaining and noticed how close to the time to his last class of the day. "You know, I can wait until tomorrow for them when we do review with the words I learned so far" he said to him. "Is that alright with you, sir?" he asked as he adds the sheet to his notebook. Didn't want to walk right on out of the room without getting permission and didn't want to take up too much of the teacher's time by having a long lesson.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:06 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Blinking a bit as he tilted his head slightly surprised that the other wanted to leave but than again he himself didn't want to take to much of the other's time either. "That sounds alright with me Kana, I will be able to look over the first sheet and see what last words we need to finish.That sounds alright with me so go have a good rest of the day Kana and remember at least try to practice the words on your own if possible to help you remember and do it in the way you like" he spoke calmly. He was glad that he had three students today and he was able to help them learn a few new words which was a big goal for him. "We can pick this up tomorrow at the same time Kana" he said moving to get out of the seat so that way Kana could leave as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:52 pm
User Image

Kana nods, "Yes, sir" he responded as he got up and packed up his bag. "Okay, see you then Jiho" he said then exited out of the classroom. He headed down the hall to his last afternoon class of the day, gym class. [exit]
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:57 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

╔══════════════╗
MinJoon Sung (성민준)
╚══════════════╝

MinJoon stood outside the door to his Language class, adjusting his loose-fitting black T-shirt and combing through his black hair with his fingers in the reflection on the door. He took a deep breath, mentally preparing himself for his first class since he transferred here from Korea. He exhaled as he walked through the door, scanning the room before his eyes rested on someone at the front of the room, who he assumed was Mr. Jiho. "Hello, Mr. Jiho." He greeted him formally, briefly bowing his head and hoping his Japanese accent sounded natural. "I just transferred here from South Korea. It's very nice to meet you, sir." He smiled lightly before taking a seat at a desk and taking out a notebook and pencil.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff