• Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:12 pm
Genkawolf

BIueEssence

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jiho smiled softly as he nodded a bit watching him get his belongings together before heading out of the classroom, as he gave the male a soft bow of the head. "See you tomorrow Kana" he spoke tenderly giving him a soft wave. Heading back to his desk he moved to put the papers away before glancing over his shoulder seeing another student speak and introduce himself in some way he stood up straight tilting his head a bit. "Hello, you know my name but yet I don't know your name actually. Its very nice to meet you and welcome to the school. How may I help you?" he spoke tenderly moving to get the folder to see what sheets he had as well to see what language MinJoon wanted to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:41 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

╔══════════════╗
MinJoon Sung (성민준)
╚══════════════╝

Minjoon quickly looked up, clearing his throat as he realized his mistake in not introducing himself. He must have missed that detail in his rush to get to class and find a seat as soon as possible. "Ah, sorry," he bowed his head awkwardly. "My name is Minjoon Sung. My Japanese is not very good, I was hoping you could help me learn a little bit." He confessed while setting his pencil down to look at the teacher directly. He watched Jiho reach for a folder as Minjoon shakily brushed his black bangs out of his eyes, still nervous about being in a new school in a new country.

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:22 pm
Genkawolf

BIueEssence

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Seeing that something was off he took small breaths but remained still letting Minjoon speak before giving him a tenderly smile before bowing his head. "There is no need to be sorry about, I am sure you would have said it if you weren't so unfamiliar with the surroundings. Welcome to Language class Minjoon and which language would it easier for you learn in and we will learn with that language.I will be very glad to help you learn Japanese and make it better. We will go slow with that so you aren't lost or confused" he said. Looking through his folder a bit before pulling out the sheet for the Japanese heading to give it to Minjoon so he could look it over before they started it together.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:26 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

╔══════════════╗
MinJoon Sung (성민준)
╚══════════════╝

Minjoon nodded his head, taking the sheet Jiho handed him into his hands and set it on his desk. After glancing over it he titled the page of his notebook Language then began jotting down a few notes from the sheet of paper. Scratching his head with his other hand, he couldn't help but wonder what his other classes would be like here. After setting up his notes, he set his pencil down and interlaced his fingers together. "Okay," he began, looking up towards Jiho with a soft smile. "I'm ready when you are, sir."

Wearing: Regular outfit
OOC:

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:50 am

BIueEssence

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Seeing that he was looking it over and writing some things down before tilting his head a bit wondering a few things if the other knew more than he was saying. Softly he shifted and sat down near him so he could help him with the sheet tilting his head a bit "Well how much do you know from the language Minjoon? I ask this question from all my students that come to see how much they know and if we can use what you know to help you learn more of the language as well" he said gently not wanting to scare him off or make him think the language was to hard. That was the one thing he never wanted to do, make any language seem to hard to learn because of how he was saying things.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:54 pm
╔══════════════╗
MinJoon Sung (성민준)
╚══════════════╝

"Well, I know a few conversational words, and some words are the same as they are in Korean, but I'd like to be able to speak more easily with people... Maybe some common phrases." Minjoon spoke as he tapped his index finger against his chin. Being able to talk to more people would definitely help him learn faster, especially if he made a friend who spoke the language, but for now, he just needed to focus on his studies before he worried about making friends. As he turned to look at the teacher with a smile, he wondered how long it would take him to master another language. But again, he pushed that thought aside as he focused on the lesson and the classes he had afterward.

Company: Jiho
Wearing: Regular
OOC:

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:04 am

BIueEssence

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening to him speak and explain the answer the question that was asked to him before hand that Jiho nodded his head softly running his fingers through his hair gently. "I see, well sometimes being able to know the few conversational words is better than not knowing any at all. However you are right about that some words in Japanese are similar to Korean. Let's give a small refresher for me to know which ones you know. Do you know the Japanese word for hello and goodbye?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:02 pm
╔══════════════╗
Minjoon Sung (성민준)
╚══════════════╝

Minjoon looked up at the ceiling for a moment, trying to remember what the words were. "Ah, hello is either 'Ohayou' or 'Konnichiwa' and goodbye is..." Minjoon pondered for a second. 'Sayonara.' He nodded his head, satisfied with his answers as he looked back up towards his teacher and searching his eyes to see if he made a mistake or something.

Company: Jiho
Wearing: Regular
OOC:Sorry for taking so long! I was on vacation

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:53 pm

BIueEssence
ooc: no worries been busy with work so I try to respond to posts when I can. Hope that you had a good time on your vacation

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blinked a bit as he took small breaths listening to what Minjoon was saying before he smiled nodding gently as he relaxed softly taking a few breaths. "That is very good Minjoon, very good actually. If you know those you can pick up quickly, still lets start and we will go slow" he said tenderly moving to look the list over to see which ones that they needed to go over for the lesson today.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff