Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Cupid's Ballroom Dance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Right I'll lead ok lets see one, two, three and one, two, three." He said moving with Remy trying to follow the steps to a dance. He held her close to him. He could smell all he missed from her body. The smell of potions and sweat from hard day's on the pitch. God he wished he could bottle this smell just to keep it with him and remind him of her. He moved down for a dip and kissed her lips.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Ballroom

Leonette subconsciously stopped moving when David did. It took a moment for her understood what the repercussions of saying what she did were, and it felt like the longest moment of her life. ‘His hands are shaking…’ she noticed before he apologized and composed himself again. “David… I’m sorry I reminded you about what happened…” she apologized quietly.

“It’s just…” Leonette said cutting herself short. She knew it was about time she told someone. David was one of those friends she could trust with stuff like that. Only problem was she didn’t know how to say it without making it sound terrible, after all she didn’t usually talk about it. “I don’t have a mum…” she said after a moment of trying to think about how to explain. “I mean… she died when I was five years old…” At those words Leonette’s eyes started to water, she fought them back not wanting to break down into tears in front of David. “Sorry… you really didn’t need me to ruin the mood…” she said looking down at the key around her neck.

Now Leonette felt worse than ever she not only made David remember but now she probably looked like she was going to break down and cry over something that happened seven years ago. “Just forget I said anything.” she said quietly.

Status: Sad... Why'd I just say all that...? Why'd I even bring it up...?
With: David

Wearing: Red Dress and Heels

OOC: ---

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:24 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: Formal Wear (and bringing a book or two).

Okay, what do I do? I mean... Hell, just think of this as comforting your little sister or something...

David let go of her hand and waist, and suddenly pulled her into his shoulder and dug into his pocket for a handkerchief, Thank God for his family's overly traditional habits. He held out the white handkerchief to her and said, "How about let's get some air, okay? And don't worry about ruining the mood, I was thinking about ditching before you showed up anyways. You seriously expect me to forget about you saying anything when you're already crying? If I can't show an ounce of compassion for someone needing someone I might as well give up my ambitions for going into healing now."

"Just tell me where you want to go, okay? And I'll take you there. If you want to talk about it I'll listen if you don't that's fine too," David said, keeping her held tight to him with one arm, mostly to his left shoulder and chest. "Either way, it isn't good for you to be alone and upset. Anyone-and you especially- deserve better than that." His voice was a mix of irritability and concern as he led her through the dancers, not really caring what others thought at the moment-then again he rarely cared what others thought of him. Besides, did Leo think someone could just be like 'Oh, sure, let's keep dancing, pretend nothing was said' after hearing her say that and seeing how upset she was. Even psychopaths tended to have better grace than that.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:45 am
User Image
User Image

Look at me you may think you see
Who I really am but you'll never know me
Every day it's as if I play a part
Now I see if I wear a mask
I can fool the world but I cannot fool my heart

Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show who I am inside?

Remy stepped in time to the counts her boyfriend gave, making sure not to land her feet in the wrong spots. After she got used to the pattern, she was able to move focus from her dancing to Rufus. She hated how much she missed him, but he was nearly done with school. There was no way she'd say something to possibly wreck his chances of a good graduation. Out of nowhere, the dance changed, Rufus dipping her low, then planting a kiss on her lips. Remy reciprocated, happily kissing her boyfriend. She carefully stood, returning to the simple movements from before. This time, she lay her cheek on his shoulder, cuddling close to her partner.

Must I pretend that I'm someone else for all time?
There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with a need to know the reason why

Why must we all conceal what we think and how we feel?
Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that I'm someone else for all time

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:05 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Ballroom

As soon as David pulled her into his shoulder Leonette’s tears started to fall. Luckily he came equipped with handkerchief and everything. Taking it she wiped her tears away before nodded into him. “No… I guess I should have known better.” She told him realizing it was pretty stupid to think that David would just pretend nothing had ever been said. Not now anyways with her emotionally damaged like she was.

Being close to someone for Leonette was a rare thing then again so was people comforting her. She was usually the one doing that at home being the grown up when she was still just a kid. In many ways it made her feel better knowing someone cared enough to bother with her problems. “To be honest I don’t really care where we go but the nearest courtyard is seeming kind nice.” Leonette told him. So long as she was able to get some fresh air Leonette didn’t care where she was.

Leonette wondered if she was being a burden to her friend. She felt like she was even if she wasn’t. “If you really wanted to hear about it then I’d be willing to share.” She added. It was about time she told someone anyways maybe it would make her feel better knowing that she didn’t have to keep it bottled up inside anymore.

(Exit to Entrance Courtyard)

Status: Sad... Glad someone cares... Just great, now I’m crying on him…
With: David

Wearing: Red Dress and Heels

OOC: ---

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:39 am
User ImageUser Image

ҭнɩяȡ ϒєȧяɌɑɣȇɳɔɭΔϣӍʯɠʛɫεҍѻʀлϩɩɳɡʃҙ

Erica looked around, feeling ever so slightly as though she was suffocating. She was being absolutely ridiculous, it was a dance, it wasn't going to kill her. She took another deep breath and tried to smooth her hair but she was rather certain she just made it worse. She was about to flee when a voice interrupted her thoughts. A smile quickly grew onto her face when she saw the origin of the voice. There, coming toward her, was Terren. She should have known he would be here. That somehow made this entire night about a billion times better. He always did seem to have that effect on people.

Erica blushed the color of her dress when she heard the compliment come from his lips. She wasn't quite sure if it was the compliment itself or Terren being the one to give it, or maybe it was just the heat of the crowded room, but it still felt nice. "Oh thank you. I'm glad the red isn't too much." She muttered, her accent suddenly coming out very thick. "You look very nice too." She added quickly. Being around him made Erica so flustered, happy and wonderful, but flustered. She wasn't exactly sure why, or even how. She was completely comfortable...yet uncomfortable...Well one thing was certain, she didn't make any sense. She smiled once again and laughed awkwardly to herself.
{OoC: short crappy post... }

heather030595

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood Dhylan's Gift

Wyatt chuckled at Dhylan and didn't censor himself as his eyes raked over his form. He had always thought the teen was too skinny but he had chalked it up to maybe him not eating at all not him just eating healthy. Well, that put a stop on any bacon wrapped burritos that might've been in the future. He blinked slowly as his semi-flirtations was brought around as he spoke about his supposed weaknesses making the older American grin mysteriously. "Well I'll just have to stick around to find out for myself, won't I?" His hand which was still hanging in mid air awaiting its partner dangled almost restlessly as its owner watched another. The flirtatious confident man he had been getting to know was no replaced with a nervous, unsure and (dammit!) adorable look a like. It was enough to bring a soft smile to his face (and had horns to his already impressive collection) as he took a hold of Dhylan's hand and dragged him out to the dance floor away from the comfort of the wall and its shadows. Wyatt could see he was uncertain and had probably never danced with another male partner, which inexplicably gave him a short shudder of gratification, and focused his energy on making sure the younger male was comfortable and at ease. So he carefully arranged the hand already holding the others and placed his other not on the waits but merely ghosting over the small of his back and gave him an easy grin. "Relax, it's just a dance. Not a marriage proposal....yet. Kidding!" He added hastily with a laugh not knowing how the teen would react. And just as the chords of a new song struck off he went not leading, not following, merely taking the steps of a traditional dance and bending them towards his-their enjoyment.
Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image
YANNICxx MARTINI
1ˁᵀ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxxxxxƦαυεπclαω

ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ'ᵐ ᶰᵒᵗ ˡᵒᶰᵉˡʸ ᵇᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒᶰˢᵗᵃᶰᵗˡʸ ᶠᵒᵒˡᶤᶰᵍ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤᵗ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ˢᶤᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵉʳᵉ ˡʸᶤᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵃʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃᶤᶰ'ᵗ ʷᵒʳᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘᶜᵏxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵍᶤᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᶤᵐᵉ ᶤ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˡᵉᶠᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤ'ᵛᵉ ᵒᶰˡʸ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐᶤᶰᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ttire: [x]
                                                    xxood: A Little Nervous
                                                    xxxxocation: Ballroom
                                                    xxxxxxompanions: Jesse

Yannic was full on blushing now, but as Jesse took his hands and placed them properly, Yannic could feel himself ease up a little. Chuckling, Yannic looked into the boy’s eyes, a look of excitement on his face as he spoke. ”Well, you can’t have everything right? Hopefully tonight won’t be the night that I discover I have two left feet… at least I’ll try not to embarrass you on the dancefloor.” He smirked, placing his other hand on Jesse’s hip as he readied himself for the actual dancing.

”Kind of a role reversal, innit? Now you’re my suave Mr. Bond, teaching me how to dance and all.” He joked, still mesmerized by the boy's eyes as he stepped a little closer towards Jesse and waited for his lead. This kind of dance was the kind where they were supposed to be close... right? Oh well... either way, maybe attending this ball wasn’t a bad decision after all.

Kai Sparrowheart

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image
Jesse Giovanni Fiore
Eleven~ Hufflepuff

✵ ✴ We live in cities you'll never see onscreen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things
Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know we're on each others team

I'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air✵ ✴

【♖】
【♖】 【♖】 【♖】 【♖】

Jesse smiled at Yannic as he started to move them, thinking slightly about the footwork. His face was red, unused to the feeling of dancing with someone he found interesting. In most senses of the word. There wasn't much, but he didn't want to be tripping on anyone. 'Anyone,' because he often tripped on his own feet. "I don't get embarrassed, whether you have two left feet or not," Jesse said with a shrug, looking at Yannic's eyes and wondering why the boy was looking so...what was the word? Jesse got slightly closer and whispered like it was the big reveal of some scandal. "I can't be embarrassed. I have no shame."
As they danced more, Jesse got used to the foot part and felt more relaxed. Being this close to another boy was a new experience, but he wouldn't call it anything but a positive one. The Hufflepuff chuckled and flicked his eyes towards Yannic.
"It is sort of funny. You look all cool with these confiscated sunglasses, when really you have all bark and no bite. You're blushing almost as much as I am."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria slipped her hand into Theo's as he led her towards the dance floor. Upon finding an open space, or as open as they could find, the boy's free hand wrapped around her hip as Alex cupped Theo's shoulder. The light pink tint in the girl's cheeks brightened when her friend brought up having a crush on her. Her heart raced and thoughts flooded her brain. Say something! Kiss him! No, don't do anything! Keep dancing! Each thought bounced off her brain causing her to have an inner argument with herself. What could she do right now to steer things in the direction she wanted to go without making her friendship or this perfect moment awkward? After a moment of silence which seemed to last an eternity, Alexandria opened her mouth and said, "I like you, too." That didn't seem stupid, and it sounded better out loud than she thought it would. Dark eyes focused on the pair directly in front of her, trying to predict what the boy's next move was going to be. Was he going to say something, do something, or keep dancing?

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: super late post, sorry!))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:18 pm
User Image
User Image

GUIDE ME yeah TAKE ME TOGETHER WITH YOU TO THE

PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE H EVEN IF THE WORLD ENDS

i’ll follow from behind you so p PLEASE DON’T GO !.

ᴇνᴇɴ wнᴇɴ ᴛнᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴιɴɢ cᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ
ᴛнιs ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛнᴀᴛ ι'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍιɴɢ ʏᴏu'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇᴀuᴛιғuʟ ʙuᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ

The ends of his lips tugged into a smile at her grin. ”I’ve never seen a play of that piece before, but I might see one when it’s summer. Hmmm,” he raised a brow in thought, ”maybe I could search for one. Then we can both see it. Sounds good?” He kept noticing her wary look whenever she glances at their feet. He gave a shrug when she said that he was coordinated, his smile unwavering. ”It’s like this at times. Just, umm, you know, let your body move. Just think about the music. And follow my steps. Er, I’m bad at this, aren’t I?” He smiled sheepishly, maybe even apologetic.

When she reciprocated his hug, it made him hold her closer. Like she was so fragile he was afraid she would break. But he knew that she was stronger than that. Though when she said she was fine, and that worse things had happened to her because she tripped, he still felt unsure. ”Well, er,” great, his earlier personality had left him. And he felt his inner self laughing hysterically at hit stuttering. ”we could get some drinks?” Yeah, yeah facepalm yourself inner-Xavier. He’s trying the best he can. Then a small spark of pity appeared. Inner-Xavier’s gonna give one last power. ”And besides,” he added before his lips crashed with hers, ”we could dance later again. Your feet might be hurting right now, even if they’re just low heels. Did I even the term right?” Grinning dorkily, he kissed Lyre again. Wondering why a perfect night like this would end later.

MoodFlusteredxxxxxxxxLocationCupid BallxxxxxxxxCompanyRandom people… LyrexxxxxxxxCurrently Reading too nervous to read
ooc Gift for Lyre Derpppp and I’m so sorry this took so long. My brain is just… mush.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:33 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo danced with the girl, enjoying every waking second of it as they swayed to a perfect beat. It had been great. This is exactly what he wanted and this time it was going for him. He smiled at her, not really knowing what to say to her during their awkward silence. He really just was lost in the moment at this point. He never expected to get so wrapped up in a girl at this age, which completely added to his confusion, but he was a confident lad, and he knew he couldn't falter now.

That's when the unexpected happened. She had answered, saying the very same thing, which was an answer that the girl eluded for quite some time. He really was caught off guard by it and became tripped up for a moment. He decided that he would go based off of his instinct from here on out. In instinctual mode, he was extremely confident and didn't think too much. "Then why don't we show it? I like you, you like me...so maybe you wouldn't mind me asking if you want to...go out with me," He was trying to be smooth. He wanted to make it impossible to say no. He couldn't believe that his twelve year old self was trying to get a girlfriend, but he wasn't thinking at the moment, and didn't think of anything other than getting what he wanted.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image
YANNICxx MARTINI
1ˁᵀ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxxxxxƦαυεπclαω

ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ'ᵐ ᶰᵒᵗ ˡᵒᶰᵉˡʸ ᵇᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒᶰˢᵗᵃᶰᵗˡʸ ᶠᵒᵒˡᶤᶰᵍ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤᵗ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ˢᶤᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵉʳᵉ ˡʸᶤᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵃʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃᶤᶰ'ᵗ ʷᵒʳᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘᶜᵏxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵍᶤᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᶤᵐᵉ ᶤ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˡᵉᶠᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤ'ᵛᵉ ᵒᶰˡʸ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐᶤᶰᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ttire: [x]
                                                    xxood: Flirty
                                                    xxxxocation: Ballroom
                                                    xxxxxxompanions: Jesse

Yannic laughed, knowing that denial would be futile at this moment. Jesse had pretty much seen right through him… or had he? Maybe Yannic wasn’t the best at dance, but there were other things he was good at, and so with that in mind, the boy let his silver tongue do all the work. Chuckling, Yannic leaned forward, getting himself in the whispering position as he spoke to Jesse in hushed tones. ”Well, I for one think the blush looks quite nice on you, Mr. Bond.” He said, grinning from ear to ear as he drew back and swayed with the music. It was nice, having someone new to be close to, even if it was only in proximity for now. He could almost imagine a friendship budding from this, maybe something even greater? Though it was too early to decide, and there was still years to kill before Yannic could even imagine being in a relationship what with his current maturity level. Either way, Yannic was really enjoying this new boy’s company and he made no attempt at hiding this from his face as he kept his eyes locked on Jesse’s and smiled.

”My dancing may not be up to par yet… but give it some time. Maybe by the end of the night I’ll even sweep you off your feet with my killer dance techniques. This puppy has a little bite to it, he’s just a little shy.” The boy joked, barely able to keep a serious tone as he spoke to Jesse.

”It’s not always that I get to dance with a charming boy such as yourself… you’re doing quite well I might add. Do you have experience in dance, Jesse?” With somewhat divided attention, Yannic tried to keep a steady pace, listening carefully to the music and following Jesse’s lead, though the boy could only wonder what they looked like to others who were watching.

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:37 pm
User Image
Jesse Giovanni Fiore
Eleven~ Hufflepuff

✵ ✴ We live in cities you'll never see onscreen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things
Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know we're on each others team

I'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air✵ ✴

【♖】
【♖】 【♖】 【♖】 【♖】

Jesse grinned at Yannic, a chuckle bubbling up in his throat. Flirting was fun, apparently. He drifted away into the music for a few moments, moving with Yannic and not really focusing on anything but the song and the sound of his own heartbeat. He looked back up at the boy when he heard a voice, and
"Well I'm looking forward to experiencing your skill," he said, wincing. That sounded weird. He wasn't very good for this.
"Charming? I wouldn't call myself that, but okay. As for dancing skill, let's just say I've been to a lot of awkward parties where you either dance or die," he said with a shrug.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing~

Kai Sparrowheart

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Lɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ
Aɴᴅ I’ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ
Aɴᴅ ғʟᴇᴇɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs sᴄᴇɴᴇ
Aɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴛʜɪɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ

Dhylan bit his lower lip, not sure why his "weaknesses" would have much to do between friends. He gave a lopsided grin, before carefully replying. "Perhaps, but I'll learn yours just as quickly, so beware." His lips quirked a bit, showing his teeth. He was about to speak again, but Wyatt started dragging him to the dancefloor. He blinked, then gasped when he felt a hand on his lower back. He wracked his brains for the correct position, a bit annoyed that he would have the "female" following role. He lightly lay his hand on Wyatt's shoulder, blue eyes wide. The older male mentioned a proposal of marriage, making the teen develop a look of shock and confusion. As the man continued, saying he was kidding, Dhyl nodded, a bit wary. "Yea, if you want proposal, you have to go through my family to get close. I bid you luck, particularly with Minn and Gramma. My uncle'd be all for it, though." Dhyl took the lead in the dance, calmly stepping around the feet of his partner, hoping he wouldn't get tripped up. He bit his lip, feeling odd by the thoughts stirring in his head.

I’ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Sᴛᴀʀɪɴ’ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs
Sᴏ ʙʀᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴇ’ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I’ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ ғᴀɪʟ
Gᴏɪɴ’ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Jᴜᴍᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴀʀ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ
Wᴇ’ʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff