Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Valentine Royals Nominations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:54 am
Valentine Royals Court Nominations

Here you nominate your favorite students and couples for Valentine's court.

You may not nominate your own character!

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Reason:[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:45 pm
Since I was born they couldn't hold me down
Another misfit kid, another burned-out town
Never played by the rules I never really cared
My nasty reputation takes me everywhere

I look and see it's not only me
So many others have stood where I stand
We are the young so raise your hands

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crash
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Crash wandered aimlessly. He'd abandoned his skateboard in his dorm, finally trusting enough of his housemates to leave it safe and sound. He bounced between areas, never in one place for too long. He knicked a tray of cookies from the banquet area and meandered around the edge of the dance floor. Dresses twirled, but he never paid much attention-well he did-just not to any of their faces, anyway. Eventually, he came to realize that he didn't know anybody here, not really. He'd never spent much time getting to know people. But he never really fit in with these Brits, and he was always homesick.

Chocolate eyes strayed. His jeans were ragged, and he donned one of his school shirts, a plain white button up. The gleam of his wandless magic professor had caught him. It hit him with full force and he smiled. He laughed, almost giggled, and hypnotized. He barely noticed a little gnome had greeted him and handed him a small package, a letter attached, but no name visible for now. He took it hastily and waved the little creature away. Half lidded, dopey eyes noticed the small booth set up for Valentine Royals. He wasn't even sure what it was, but he felt compelled to act like he knew what he was doing as he strolled up with a casual swagger. "Hey," he smiled and nodded to Professor Denier. Blanked out, and almost panicked until he noticed the parchment and quill and fumbled to act like that was his reason for being here.

Quote:

Name: David Clarisse
House: Gryffindor
Year: Fifth year
Reason: uhhh he's cool, and, uhh nice.

Crash blinked at his ridiculous entry and shrugged his shoulders. Ah well, it was better than nothing, right? And at least he got a chance to vote for his friend. "Here ya go professor, I'm guessin' we can only nominate one?" Crash wondered, and then suddenly remembered the package he'd been holding this ent

He blinked at it and gave it a quick glance over. Instead of reading the letter, he opened and pilfered through its contents. One was his, he realized and kept it hidden from view, but the other most definitely was not. Patches, he blinked, and kept it hidden from view awkwardly. The professor was still right there. He paused and reveled. Ronna...Did she really? He was almost shocked.

He'd never imagined her to not take initiative, or not take affirmative action. Unless this was that. But if this was that than what would be otherwise?

Wait, what?

He blinked furiously. Should he even read the letter? He swallowed the hard lump in his throat. He could always save it for later. He could throw it away. He could just leave, too, and go hide out in the solace of the common room. But he should know he's not patient enough for that. So bumbling fingers flayed the envelope, and slow eyes crawled over the words. "Aw man," he sighed with a frown...

Now what's he supposed to do?

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' Weight: 134lbs Age: 14
Valentine Royals
Just chillin'
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

They call us problem child
We spend our lives on trial
We walk an endless mile
We are the youth gone wild
We stand and we won't fall