Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~~On a Quest for Roleplays~~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PetiteFlower08

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:22 pm
Hey there everyone.
I'm currently on a quest to find a handful of exceptional writers that would like to roleplay with me.
I'm very literate and can write as both a guy and a girl, so I will happily roleplay in double form (where we play with two couples, each of us playing a boy and a girl from opposite couples).
When it comes to series that I like to roleplay, here's a list:
~Lord of the Rings heart heart
~Harry Potter
~Fruits Basket
~Ouran High School Host Club heart
~Fairy Tail heart heart

And there's a good amount of other shows but at the moment, those are the ones that I can think of.

Also, with those shows, we don't have to do the original characters. We could just use that universe as a starting point.

I will also happily do just a roleplay with completely Original characters. I like fantasy and modern settings. I can do sci-fi but it's not a super strong point of mine.

Mostly, I'm just looking for fantastic roleplay partners that want to create awesome stories together.

P.S. I really like romance so I'll most likely want it in every story I do!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:54 am
PetiteFlower08

If you are still looking for a roleplay partner I would be more than happy to fill it. I can play both male and female roles without any problems. If there is anything really in particular you are craving to roleplay we can start with that or do something else. I'm interested in the Fairy Tail roleplay but aside from that I'm open to all ideas.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

PetiteFlower08

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:34 am
Enshara
PetiteFlower08

If you are still looking for a roleplay partner I would be more than happy to fill it. I can play both male and female roles without any problems. If there is anything really in particular you are craving to roleplay we can start with that or do something else. I'm interested in the Fairy Tail roleplay but aside from that I'm open to all ideas.

Sure. I didn't have anything specific in mind.
A Fairy Tail roleplay sounds wonderful.
Do you prefer to just have one couple to focus on or would you want to do something with two couples at the same time??  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:36 am
PetiteFlower08
Hey there everyone.
I'm currently on a quest to find a handful of exceptional writers that would like to roleplay with me.
I'm very literate and can write as both a guy and a girl, so I will happily roleplay in double form (where we play with two couples, each of us playing a boy and a girl from opposite couples).
~Harry Potter
~Fruits Basket
~Fairy Tail heart heart

And there's a good amount of other shows but at the moment, those are the ones that I can think of.

Also, with those shows, we don't have to do the original characters. We could just use that universe as a starting point.

I will also happily do just a roleplay with completely Original characters. I like fantasy and modern settings. I can do sci-fi but it's not a super strong point of mine.

Mostly, I'm just looking for fantastic roleplay partners that want to create awesome stories together.

I'm interested in the LoTR idea, though admittedly I haven't done a roleplay in that series yet. I do, however, have an OC in mind to use.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

PetiteFlower08

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:37 am
Kaosujin Ryu
PetiteFlower08
Hey there everyone.
~Harry Potter
~Fruits Basket
~Fairy Tail heart heart

I'm interested in the LoTR idea, though admittedly I haven't done a roleplay in that series yet. I do, however, have an OC in mind to use.

Sure thing.
What character do you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:02 am
PetiteFlower08
Kaosujin Ryu
PetiteFlower08
Hey there everyone.
~Harry Potter
~Fruits Basket
~Fairy Tail heart heart

Sure thing.
What character do you have in mind?

It is a character whose past is rather painful for him because of a talent he doesn't fully understand as he died as a normal everyday person from a car accident (person vs car, driver swerved around a stopped vehicle and hit him while barely slowing down) then he awoke... unhurt and, as he quickly discovered, in a world where ninja for the majority, reigned supreme although he discovered he had an ancestral bloodline known for its combat skills and brutality in combat. He fought in a massive war, although he'd sworn off using his ancestral weapons as they, to him, brought out a vicious and ruthless side of himself he doesn't fully trust or accept because he doesn't like killing.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:49 pm
PetiteFlower08
Enshara
PetiteFlower08

Do you prefer to just have one couple to focus on or would you want to do something with two couples at the same time??

I have never tried doing two couples at once but I'm up for the challenge if you are.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:14 pm
Enshara
PetiteFlower08
Enshara
PetiteFlower08

I have never tried doing two couples at once but I'm up for the challenge if you are.

Okay.
Were you wanting to play as characters from the show or Original Characters?  

PetiteFlower08

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:15 pm
PetiteFlower08
Enshara
PetiteFlower08
Enshara
PetiteFlower08

Okay.

Characters from the show would be funny but I'm open to original's as well. If we wanted to do a two couple rp would you want one of us to be both the guys or switch it up, each of us is one guy and one girl?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:23 pm
Enshara
PetiteFlower08
Enshara
PetiteFlower08
Enshara
PetiteFlower08

Okay.

Characters from the show would be funny but I'm open to original's as well. If we wanted to do a two couple rp would you want one of us to be both the guys or switch it up, each of us is one guy and one girl?

I always do it where we each play one girl and one guy.
If we did characters from the show, who would you want to be?  

PetiteFlower08

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:35 pm
PetiteFlower08
Enshara
PetiteFlower08
Enshara
PetiteFlower08

Okay.

Hmm...I like Levy as a girl...but I'm not certain on the guy. I guess it would depend on the pairings that you like from the show as to which guy I may choose lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:40 pm
Enshara
PetiteFlower08
Enshara
PetiteFlower08
Enshara
PetiteFlower08

Okay.

Hmm...I like Levy as a girl...but I'm not certain on the guy. I guess it would depend on the pairings that you like from the show as to which guy I may choose lol

Well, my favorite guy from the show is Gajeel but he's usually paired up with Levy.
After Gajeel, I'd probably say that Gray is my second favorite  

PetiteFlower08

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:50 pm
PetiteFlower08
Enshara
PetiteFlower08
Enshara
PetiteFlower08

Okay.

Well, my favorite guy from the show is Gajeel but he's usually paired up with Levy.
After Gajeel, I'd probably say that Gray is my second favorite

Well I enjoy the Levy x Gajeel pairings so that works fine with me. I could rp as Gray, be a bit funny maybe, since he enjoys losing his clothes so much. lol  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games