Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wolfsbane and Dragonfire (Wolfy and Io) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:14 pm

User Image

When a princess comes of age, kings and queens hope for the best, but fear the worst. If they are lucky, a fair godmother will come and bless their child with a special gift. If they are unlucky, a witch will come and curse the her with an evil spell, broken only by a brave prince who will then marry and inherit the throne. If they are doomed by the gods, the child will be taken by giants, or dragons. A brave knight would then have to rescue her, but it does not always go well. It is the most dangerous thing to happen to a princess of age. Anything is better than being abducted by a dragon or giant. ANYTHING.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:18 pm
User Image
Name:
Ivoron Igneous

Nickname:
Ivo

Race:
Dragon

Height:
From head to tail, 35 feet. Wingspan 40 feet.

Weight:
1400 lbs

Personality:
Very curious and polite. Adventurous, caring, easily confused, though very intelligent.

Meat, flying, the ocean, swimming, fish, gold and books.

Dislikes:
Getting too cold, vegetables, being unable to fly, trapped or confined, Humans invading his territory.

Fears:
Being hunted, being outcast by his kind, being caught and killed.

Strengths:
His scales are like armor, hard to pierce or cut and resistant to all but the strongest of magics. He is strong for his size, even for a dragon, and his can fly faster than most of his clan.

Weaknesses:
He cannot move quickly if his body temperature is low, like most reptiles. He must warm himself before he can function properly. He has a weak spot, as all dragons do, right under his chin. There are no scales there, and the skin is vulnerable. He cannot fly in the rain or snow. The moisture makes his wings uneven and hard to use.

Special Abilities:
He can breathe fire, reveal hidden magics, and see great distances.

Bio:
Ivo was hatched with many of his clanmates. He was always a late bloomer, but what he lacked in physical ability, he made up for in his intellect. He was often easily confused, and he hated it. So, to correct his confusion, he would find out more of what he was confused about. He soon knew far more than the other dragons his age, and when he finally caught up with them in ability, he was one of the most successful dragons of the clan. That was why he was so secluded. Who wanted to be friends with a know-it-all who would always do everything better than they would? It's true, Ivo had no friends among his own kind, save the elders who saw him as wise and strong. By age 50, he was old enough to find his own dwelling, and picked on on the edge of his clan's territory, claiming the mountain side cliff cave to himself. The cave was a small one, but his fire was hot enough to make more caverns and tunnels. His cave became his mansion, and he began to collect treasure from many adventures. What dragon could call themselves respectable without a trove? He also was sure to bring back any books and scrolls he found on his travels as well, finding the knowledge and magic in them more fascinating than all the treasures in the world.

Word of a princess coming of age came to him, and seeing as any dragon coming of age must preform a great and notable task, he decided that kidnapping a princess and taking her as his own was to be his trial. Surely the clan would like him then. Right?

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:19 pm
Alora Glenwing

Name: Alora Glenwing

Nickname: Wild Heart

Title: Princess

Race: Elf

Height: 5 ft. 2 in

Weight: 120 lbs.

Personality: Free spirited, Kind, and can be head strong

Likes: Exploring the wilderness, speaking with the birds, and when her gift takes affect

Dislikes: Being confined within castle walls, and training for the day she takes the throne

Fears: Afraid of being married off to someone she doesn't like, if her gift disappears when she does, and if someone besides her parents finds out about her turning to a wolf.

Strengths: As an elf she has a natural boost in dexterity, sight, sounds smell, and magic and as a wolf she easily blends with the forest.

Weaknesses: can't use magic when in wolf form, or change back at will if in trouble, and always throws herself in the middle of a fray if someone she's close to is in trouble.

Special Abilities: Alora Glenwing has the ability to turn to a wolf every full moon.

Bio: Born in Osilon, deep in the woods that belong to her people, Alora Glenwing was the sole heir to the throne. A fairy god mother came to the celebration to bless the child, and saw that the child was born with a free spirit. With a soft smile, she told Alora's parents that she was special, and thus dubbed her Wild Heart, for every full moon she would turn to a wolf for three nights. The king and queen however didn't see it as a blessing, but a curse. Before they could demand she take back the spell, she was gone. From then on, Alora's mom and dad trained her to become queen someday, teaching her everything she would need to know to rule, and when a full moon rolled by, they would lock her away in her room, and sealed it so no one would find out. Over the years, Alora grew and became quite resourceful in finding out ways to escape her guards and parent's constant watch, for the call of the forest was too much to resist. Eventually, her parents gave in, and agreed to let her go on full moons as long as she wasn't seen. These three nights were always the best. There were no rules or anyone telling her what to do, and when she changed back, Alora dreaded going back home. Her parents continued to train her, and finally, Princess Alora Glenwing was of age.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:01 am
io3121

It was the day of Alora Glenwing's coming of age party, and all of Osilon was celebrating. Music was playing, people were dancing, and the smell of different treats flowed through the air. The young princess was in her room, looking out on the festivities from her window. A sigh escaped her lips. This was the day she was dreading most; when her parents would introduce a young suitor for her to marry, and they would take the throne. She wasn't ready for such a task and give up her gift and being able to be free. A knock on the door interupped her thoughts. She turned to see her mother smiling at her. "My. You look beautiful." She said walking over. Queen Miya brushed back a strand of loose hair behind Alora's ear. "Are you ready for your big moment?" Alora turned frowning, "Why do I have to do this, mother? I know nothing of these suitors, and yet you expect me to marry one." The Queen sighed "We've discussed this. It is your duty to marry and take the throne. And it will get rid of that cur-" Miya was cut off by a sharp glare from her daughter. "Not a curse mother." She said icyly. Miya nodded, looking a little sad. The princess saw the look and said with a sigh. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap. I'll...be out there in a minute." The queen nodded and kissed her daughter's head, "I love you, Alora. This won't be as bad as you're making it out to be." And with that, she left the young elven princess alone.  

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:28 pm

Ivo

Today was the day! His 200 year birthday! All of his other hatchmates would come back with some slain knight or rare gemstone to add to their collections, but today, Ivo was going to gain the respect of the entire clan. He was going to kidnap a princess. He was perched on the edge of the cliff outside of his cavern entrance, his wings spread to soak up as much warm sunlight as he could before the big event. His wings were like great capes of darkness, and he was proud of them. They would surely strike fear into the hearts of all the citydwellers who would stand witness to his greatness.

It was time. With a great thrust of his powerful wings, he was off, into the air and on his way to the elven kingdom of Osilon. It was a good week's travel by foot, but flying with his speed, he made it there in a mere two hours. There, in the distance was the towers of the castle. There was indeed a celebration going on, as expected when a princess comes of age. He circled, high above the clouds, waiting for the best moment to swoop in, set a few rooftops on fire, and snatch up the girl to take back to the clan.

wolfy shinigami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:28 pm
io3121

As she promised, Alora made her way to the balcony of the castle that over looked the city. The whole while, she was watching the floor hoping by some lucky stroke of fate something would interrupt the celebration. She sighed again. Nothing like that was going to happen. As she reached the doors leading outside, she took a deep breath, hearing her dad give some speech about how proud he was and how happy that this day has come, and finally she was given her cue to show herself. Lifting her head high, Princess Alora walked through the doors. The crowd below cheered, and she put on a perfect false smile and waved to the people below.  

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Ivo

The sound of cheering reached his ears and Ivo looked down, seeing perfectly through the clouds. His incredible vision focused on his target, the princess, and he dove, pulling his wings in close to his body. When he just out of visible range of the people, right before he broke through the clouds, he let out a bone shaking and earsplitting roar, then burst out of the clouds, heading straight for the castle. He unfurled his wings and set to glide around the kingdom, smiling at the screams and shouts from the people. He took a deep breath and opened up his gas sac by his lungs and blew, the gas igniting with his saliva and spilling forth flame unto the rooftops below. He banked and headed for the balcony his princess stood. He reached out with his back claws and scooped her up, his claws wrapping around her like a scaly cage. One more blast of flame and he rose into the air, out of range of the archers who had managed to regain their composure. He had done it! He had taken the princess! He let out another roar, a roar of triumph and joy as he headed back to his mountain.

wolfy shinigami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:07 pm
io3121

Alora covered her ears, and shut her eyes hearing the roar. With her enhanced hearing it was deafening, and made her head pound. When it passed she looked up, and was shocked to see a dragon. It was diving toward them, but before she had a chance to react, it scooped her up. Her parents cried out, seeing their daughter be taken away, and started shouting at the archers to kill the beast before it got to far. But it was too late. They were out of range. Alora struck at the dragon, but its scales were too dense to do any real damage. Thinking quickly, the princess muttered a word in her language. "Jeirda." It was a simple and crude spell, but if i worked then the dragon's ankle would break. They weren't to high up, and with the proper spell, she could slow her fall.  

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:40 pm

Ivo

As Ivo took them back above the clouds, he felt a tinge on his scales as the glowed a rippling blue. Magic had been used on them, but his scales were impervious to almost all magics. All dragon scales were. They were hunted for them to make armor and shields for that reason. That and crushed dragon horn could cure almost any sickness or injury, and their teeth were more indestructible than diamonds. He looked down at his prize and gave a warning growl that vibrated deep in his throat.

About two hours later, the mountains his clan populated came into view and Ivo smiled, seeing a few of his hatchmates had arrived also. When all the hatchlings of his cluster returned with their prize, they would all enjoy a feast of celebration, having finally become adult members of the clan. As they approached the highest peak, where the ceremony would be held, he craned his long neck to look down at his princess, wondering how she had handled the flight.

wolfy shinigami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:49 pm
io3121

Seeing that the spell failed, Alora had no choice but to wait until they landed. She didn't know where they were going, or what would happen when they got there, but she wasn't going to become a meal without putting up some kind of fight. Finally the dragon's destination came into view. There were several other dragons there, and she knew getting away would be harder than she thought. By the time they landed, she was scratched up from his hard scales, and her bones were sore. That wouldn't stop her though when it was time to run.  

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Ivo

Seeing that his prize was still alive, Ivo continued to the mountain, landing gracefully, careful not to crush the girl under his claws. He sat, wrapping his tail around his legs and trapping her within, safely tucked away under his chest and forelegs. A deep voice addressed him, and Ivo sat up straight with pride, "Ah, Ivoron Igneous." Spoke the obviously ancient dragon, head of the clan. Ivo bowed his head respectfully. "My king, I have brought my prize to present to the clan as my coming of age achievement." The elder nodded, "Good, we shall wait for your egg brothers before we reveal our treasures.

They did not have to wait long, as his hatchmates were arriving by the minute, each with their own proud gathering. The elder dragon greeted every one and when all had assembled in a half circle, all facing the elder, it was time to present their findings. The first to reveal was a red scaled dragon called Spitfyre, who brought back a scroll of lost knowledge, claiming he had to fight off three very powerful wizards to obtain it. The proof was in the discoloration of the scales on his rump. They, unlike the rest of his crimson scales, were a pale grey, leached of life. He would be shedding that part of his skin soon to make way for new, healed scales. The clan was impressed, and the elder moved on. Next was a beautiful green female dragon, Swift was her name. She had dove to the bottom of the ocean to bring back a sunken treasure of an ancient sea explorer. Impressive.

When it came time for Ivo to produce his findings, he lifted his tail to let the clan see his princess, smiling proudly. "I have taken a princess from her coming of age ceremony, from the kingdom of Osilon." He announced. The clan fell silent and all looked in closer, wanting to see the creature called princess of Osilon.

wolfy shinigami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:07 am
io3121

Alora heard a voice from underneath the dragon's wings. So. These beasts can talk. She thought. It was useful information. Maybe she could use this to her advantage. The princess waited for whatever was supposed to happen, hoping it would be soon for she was getting way to warm underneath this dragon's hide. When the time came, she was relived. Fresh air filled her lungs as she was taken to the meeting ground, and she waited, yet again. Alora listened. Yes, they could talk, and it seemed that they had an appetite for knowledge. They read too, eh? This would be interesting. The princess had one more idea to esacpe. If this didn't work, she would have to wait for a full moon. Assuming she lived that long. Finally the time came for her to be presented. "Greetings" She said with a smirk to the beasts, "My name is Alora. Princess of Osilon."  

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:23 am

Ivo

When the princess spoke, it took everyone by surprise. All except the elder. It had been so long since a dragon had taken a princes in their clan that they had no idea what to expect. Ivo looked down at his princes and smiled. This was going over well. His treasure seemed to have the greatest interest from the gathering of all of his hatchling siblings. The elder dragon approached, lowering his enormous head to be at eye level with the princess Alora. "I see you are a brave one, Alora of Osilon. In my youth, I would have enjoyed a morsel like you very much. I'm afraid the princesses in my century were a bit more dense than they seem to be now." With that, he stood back at full height and declared the ceremony over. All the hatchlings had brought back worthy treasures, and all would be invited to the feast this evening. They were also to bring their prize, so that all who had not attended to witness this ceremony could see what their new adult dragon members had added to the mountain's riches. "Until sundown, bask in your new titles. Spiyfyre, the Thwarting, Swift, the Undeterrable, and Ivoron, the Fearless."

With that, the dragons took off to their keeps, leaving Ivo alone with his princess. He looked at her, curious. He had expected screaming and crying, but then again, the elder had said that the princesses of his time were a bit less... like this one. He figured, since she had introduced herself, he would introduce himself, "Princess Alora, I am Ivoron Igneous. But Ivo is easiest to remember."

wolfy shinigami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:35 am
io3121

"I will take that as a compliment, O great elder." She said, showing respect, but also had an underlying tone underneath it. She watched as the dragons left back to their caves, and turned, looking up at the one that kidnapped her. "Ivo, eh? Well, I guess I should thank you. If you hadn't shown up, I would have been married off to some half wit." She smirked, "But alas, I cannot stay here either, so if you'd be so kind as to let me leave, I give you my word that I will not tell others of your home, and we can both go on with our lives."  

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:12 am

Ivo

Ivo smiled when she spoke, not expecting to have a conversation with his prize, but that smile fell when she asked to leave. "You can't leave. You're my princess." He knew dragons took princesses away, but he had never learned what they were supposed to do with them afterwards. "If you leave, I won't be able to take you to the feast tonight, and then I'll be the laughing stock of the whole clan." He could hear it now, Oh Ivo, can't hold onto a tiny little girl for a few hours? He cringed just thinking about it. He looked back down at the princess sadly. She had been so polite about asking. Politeness is very important to a dragon. He sighed, warm air expelling, "Will you at least come to the feast with me? Then you can go wherever you wish. I just can't show up empty handed."

wolfy shinigami

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces