Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Legion Gaming

Back to Guilds

Play with us or be sacrifice to the Dark Lord 

Tags: Fun times, Random, Gaming, sacrifice, achievements 

Reply Non gaming chat. (Life, simple chatter, etc)
Same old routine everyday? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pikria

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:28 am
Is there anyone who has the same old boring routine everyday? Like everyday you already know how it's going to play out? And maybe you wouldn't mind a change something that would, I dunno spice up things a little? Well I was just curious because I've felt like that so many times before. Always the same and there's times I get bored of it. Usually I wonder just how can I mix things up a bit, though it seems everyone else is fine with the same routine. Sometimes I don't even feel like doing the things I usually enjoy or look forward to. So weird huh? So I was just curious you know...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 am
I suffer from depression and spend a lot of time at home due to anxieties. I can grow rather tired of the same routine from day to day and feel like i'm not living, just surviving. Slight changes or plans for the coming days can lift my spirit and make me feel like im changing things a bit from the norm.
Instead of the same old routine: wake up, eat, play games, etcetera. I took up a course which I can do from home. I plan a meal that i've never made before and make from scratch. I take my dog to a different park and walk around the whole thing.
I guess I'm saying I do get bored of the same routine, but I try things to shake it up a bit.  

Hatchet_90

Dedicated Friend

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:04 pm
I'd say Monday-Thursday would be the same because I have classes then, and Friday-Sunday is a mixture of something slightly different then when I have classes. Sometimes its the same excluding going to class. I'd say it is a hit and miss.

With this term almost over, I excited for break and to choose my next classes. Hoping it will be a bit more exciting ^^ Possibly a bit less problems with friends as well ouo  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:57 pm
Hatchet_90
I suffer from depression and spend a lot of time at home due to anxieties. I can grow rather tired of the same routine from day to day and feel like i'm not living, just surviving. Slight changes or plans for the coming days can lift my spirit and make me feel like im changing things a bit from the norm.
Instead of the same old routine: wake up, eat, play games, etcetera. I took up a course which I can do from home. I plan a meal that i've never made before and make from scratch. I take my dog to a different park and walk around the whole thing.
I guess I'm saying I do get bored of the same routine, but I try things to shake it up a bit.

Ah yea I know what you mean. (the just surviving part) And it's good to hear you're trying to mix things up a bit. ^.^ Same old thing over and over can become depressing, sometimes it even makes one go crazy. ^.^' You know somethings that are common but fun to make? I'd say a pizza or a cake or (whats the chocolate thing called???) chocolate mousse I think. haha well there's a lot of fun things to make. Just really depends on what you're up for. =D (not that its all too relevant but I thought I'd add it lolz) Well anyway thanks for replying! And I wish you well with living rather then just surviving. Let's shake up these day to day routines =3  

Pikria

Newbie Gaian

Pikria

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:06 pm
Lil_Kaios
I'd say Monday-Thursday would be the same because I have classes then, and Friday-Sunday is a mixture of something slightly different then when I have classes. Sometimes its the same excluding going to class. I'd say it is a hit and miss.

With this term almost over, I excited for break and to choose my next classes. Hoping it will be a bit more exciting ^^ Possibly a bit less problems with friends as well ouo

Ah I see, yea classes add quite to the daily routine thing. Not too much you can do about those huh? lolz Though it's nice your Friday-Sunday is a mixture of slightly different. You ever try to do something off routine those days when you don't have classes?

And Oh that's cool. Must be nice to finally get new classes huh? I hope your new classes will be a nice change as well. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:14 pm
Pikria
Lil_Kaios

Ah I see, yea classes add quite to the daily routine thing. Not too much you can do about those huh? lolz Though it's nice your Friday-Sunday is a mixture of slightly different. You ever try to do something off routine those days when you don't have classes?

And Oh that's cool. Must be nice to finally get new classes huh? I hope your new classes will be a nice change as well. ^.^

Depends on the weather, if it is raining then not really. There isn't too much to do around here, unfortunately. I'm trying to go on small walks and sure, but too rain or cold and I kinda don't wanna leave the house ^^;;;

I'm trying to cook more often now too, it is nice that I can use the kitchen now ^^

Other than that, not really, try to finish games more than just start them, walking, and cooking are the only things I've really added, or tried to.  

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

Hey its Nyarlathotep

Crew

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:55 pm
I have the same old routine everyday. The only thing that really changes is what I do that day when I do PT. I'm good with this routine since after high school for a good 5 months all I did was play video games, eat,sleep, and hang with the amigos. For some that could be heaven but I'm not that type. So even though I'm doing the same routine everyday, I'm just glad I'm doing something fun....even if I sometimes feel the need for change.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:37 pm
Pikria
Ah yea I know what you mean. (the just surviving part) And it's good to hear you're trying to mix things up a bit. ^.^ Same old thing over and over can become depressing, sometimes it even makes one go crazy. ^.^' You know somethings that are common but fun to make? I'd say a pizza or a cake or (whats the chocolate thing called???) chocolate mousse I think. haha well there's a lot of fun things to make. Just really depends on what you're up for. =D (not that its all too relevant but I thought I'd add it lolz) Well anyway thanks for replying! And I wish you well with living rather then just surviving. Let's shake up these day to day routines =3

I love baking things for my friends and younger brother. I don't have a sweet tooth myself, but I love making new things blaugh
Good idea about the pizza! I can try a lot of different toppings xd  

Hatchet_90

Dedicated Friend

Pikria

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:16 pm
Osamabinballin
I have the same old routine everyday. The only thing that really changes is what I do that day when I do PT. I'm good with this routine since after high school for a good 5 months all I did was play video games, eat,sleep, and hang with the amigos. For some that could be heaven but I'm not that type. So even though I'm doing the same routine everyday, I'm just glad I'm doing something fun....even if I sometimes feel the need for change.

Oh really? O.o May I ask what PT is?
And yea some would think of that as heaven, I must say I would enjoy it as well but not as a everything day thing. Not something I'd want to do everyday. v.v
Well glad to hear you're at least having fun ^.^ Sometimes in the same routine people would go a bit crazy or sad or annoyed or something.
Also a little change here and there is good. =) If you feel a need for a little change then why not try and change it a bit. Doesn't have to be a big change though I can be if you wish. Sometimes a little change can feel great! =D trust me. haha  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:24 pm
Hatchet_90
Pikria

I love baking things for my friends and younger brother. I don't have a sweet tooth myself, but I love making new things blaugh
Good idea about the pizza! I can try a lot of different toppings xd

Aw that's nice ^.^ Sometimes when I make something I don't even get to try it or maybe just barely. lolz But it's nice to make it for someone an see they enjoy it. =D
As for me I sometimes have a sweet tooth though sometimes I rather have something salty or something that's just not sweets. I'm not sure why I'm just weird like that haha I change here and there. I can even make pancakes or something an I won't even eat it myself, though I like to make it. lolz
Well I'm glad you like the pizza idea =3 Hm... I wonder what kinda toppings you'll put haha the possibilities XD so many....... I hope your pizza turns out great!! Good luck! >.<  

Pikria

Newbie Gaian

Pikria

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:26 pm
Lil_Kaios
Pikria
Lil_Kaios

Depends on the weather, if it is raining then not really. There isn't too much to do around here, unfortunately. I'm trying to go on small walks and sure, but too rain or cold and I kinda don't wanna leave the house ^^;;;

I'm trying to cook more often now too, it is nice that I can use the kitchen now ^^

Other than that, not really, try to finish games more than just start them, walking, and cooking are the only things I've really added, or tried to.

Oh yea I get what you mean. v.v If it's raining it always seems to be a day I or anyone else do much mostly stay inside. And that sounds nice ^.^ Going for small walks, getting some fresh air. I don't really do those.. Wish I did lolz. And well it's understandable. I wouldn't want to go outside too much if it's raining (maybe sometimes but...) I always get sick or something.

That's cool. Trying to cook. Cooking anything interesting lately? ^.^ I like cooking though I don't cook as much as I used to which even back then I'm not sure was a lot. Though I still do enjoy it. =3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:14 am
Pikria
Osamabinballin

Oh really? O.o May I ask what PT is?
And yea some would think of that as heaven, I must say I would enjoy it as well but not as a everything day thing. Not something I'd want to do everyday. v.v
Well glad to hear you're at least having fun ^.^ Sometimes in the same routine people would go a bit crazy or sad or annoyed or something.
Also a little change here and there is good. =) If you feel a need for a little change then why not try and change it a bit. Doesn't have to be a big change though I can be if you wish. Sometimes a little change can feel great! =D trust me. haha

Basically a fancy way of saying working out, sorry about that sweatdrop
Yeah I agree with you, I have a feeling that in a year or two I'm going to be looking back at those "simple" months with nostalgia because in a couple months again my routine is going to change....for the better.  

Hey its Nyarlathotep

Crew

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:25 pm
Pikria

I backed some banana bread ^^ It was nice, warmed up the house too~  
Non gaming chat. (Life, simple chatter, etc)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games