Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
You Found Me (Romance RP, re-made) (Open, Looking)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

Fashionable Conversationalist

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:08 am
User Image

I loved you yesterday,
I love you still
I always have,
I always will

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome all to this role play that contains friendship, furries and heartwarming romance. Please enjoy yourself and find your soul mate.
This rp is taking place alike in real time. It is setting in mid autumn and as the holidays approach, will you have someone to celebrate the holidays with and have to kiss as the new year begins?
This Roleplay was originally positioned in Barton Town, however it died out, and I wish to re-launch it. Where better than here?
Credit for the original goes to Rox13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:09 am
User Image

❣Don't ask me where I got the images or anything. Credit goes to Rox13, I pretty much just took this stuff.

❣ Please be kind and courteous to others.

❣ I don’t require fancy posts but please make it longer than two paragraphs and with a picture of your character.

❣ When posting, use a color for the post and another for speech. Please use italics for thoughts.

❣ When sending me your profile, please title as Love ME. I will approve it and then have you post it in the profile forum.

❣ I will allow two characters per user except they cannot be matched together.

❣ Please don’t stir or start drama, I understand a little drama in the story keeps it interesting but please don’t start anything serious.

❣ Furries can range from 20%-70% animal. (like either skin or covered in fur; feet or paws)

❣ Any kind of romance is allowed. Be a little open-minded.

❣ Please keep “romance” within gaian rules and under R rating.

❣ Please no god modding or breaking the rules.

❣ I love feed back and hearing from everyone, so if you have questions or requests please message me. I'll respond asap.

❣ Enjoy yourselves

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:10 am
User Image

Please refer to the rules before sending. The color codes means the color1 is a colored text and color2 is a different color.
If you have any questions please ask, or refer to my profile as an example.
I do allow up to 2 characters per users, just make sure to keep up with posting on both please.

(imgright with pic of your character please)
[size=12][color=color1][b]I am: [/b][/color][color=color2] (name)[/color]

[color=color1][b]I am:[/b][/color][color=color2] (age)[/color]

[color=color1][b]I am a: [/b][/color][color=color2] (furry type. Ex. dog, fox, ect.)[/color]

[color=color1][b]I am currently a: [/b][/color][color=color2] (occupation, ex. student, teacher, musician)[/color]

[color=color1][b]People say that I am: [/b][/color][color=color2] (personality)[/color]

[color=color1][b]I really enjoy: [/b][/color][color=color2] (about 3-5 likes)[/color]

[color=color1][b]I really hate: [/b][/color][color=color2] (about 3-5 dislikes)[/color]

[color=color1][b]Let me tell you a bit about myself: [/b][/color][color=color2] (a short bio)[/color]

[color=color1][b]What I find most attractive is: [/b][/color][color=color2] (what you’d like in a relationship)[/color]

[color=color1][b]I am: [/b][/color][color=color2] (heterosexual, biosexual, bicurious, homosexual) [/color]

[color=color1][b]Status: [/b][/color][color=color2] (single, in a relationship, married)[/color]

[color=color1][b]My favorite music is: [/b][/color][color=color2] (some songs your character likes or describes them)[/color]

[color=color1][b]Oh, and I: [/b][/color][color=color2] (anything special you’d like to add on about your character) [/color]

[color=color1][b]I am controlled by:[/b][/color][color=color2](username)[/color][/size]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:14 am
User Image

Paneton – A fairly large city populated by a furry community. It consists of the college, multiple restaurants, galleries, movie theaters, a mall, and other shops. You’ll find almost everything you need here and will never be bored.

Paneton College – The local college with all types of studies such as medical, art, culinary, business, and science. It also offers other courses with minor studies. The campus is large enough to offer all these classes and also has dorms surrounding the school grounds. The sports teams are one of the best in state.

Paneton Beach – A small beach not too far from city where some of the taller buildings can see the cast blueness of the open sea. The sandy shore are perfect for days at the beach or to enjoy the warm glow of the sunset on the horizon.

"Joyeux Cuisine" - A cheap yet still fancy restaurant in Paneton, known for its good food and romantic atmosphere. The people working there are very friendly and the owner himself will sometimes announce certain events or the "meal of the evening". Satire works here as a Pianist, playing up the atmosphere.

"The Flowerpot" - A small quaint floral shop nestled amongst the bustling city of Paneton. The exterior is painted a pale pink, with a striped yellow awning, and pots of flowers line the sidewalk just outside. The inside is small, and packed full of flowers, and plants of all sorts, from traditional roses, to exotic lilies. Alongside selling flowers in the shop, they also offer a delivery service. Elliot works here, arranging flowers and charming people with his knowledge.

❥I will include more locations if necessary or requested. Honestly, just PM me if you want a new place.

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:18 am

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Satire sat in front of the college, reading a book. He had just finished his first day of school at Paneton College. That was him and most other students...he still had a few hours before his piano job at the Restaurant "Joyeux Cuisine". He decided to spend it reading for his courses. That had been an hour ago. Now he was just reading a romance novel, trying to get through it and pick up some hints. "Some boys (or girls) like a mysterious side, something they can't understand. The act of trying to understand that could lead to love." Satire read quietly. He thought about whether he had something like that. And came up with a big fat NO.

Where am I: Paneton College
Who am I with: No one.
Clothing: School Uniform.
The music in my head: Elegy of Sorrows

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:57 pm
Elliot Avadonia

User Image

An Adventurous Red Panda

What's going on...
With ~ A strange dragon-man [Satire]
Where ~ Edge of Paneton College
Feeling ~ Embarassed, and Hurt

"I don't take many chances...

Dirt, leaves, pollen and flower petals. Such was the life of Elliot in Paneton, and he loved it. Elliot had moved to the city over the summer in order to pick up his job at "The Flowerpot," and it was well worth it. His life working as a florist was like a romantic comedy, well, minus the romantic part. Never had he been so happy with his life, as everything was going just his way. Well, except at the moment, as he was currently late to the very job he treasured so dearly.

Elliot burst out of his dorm building, in a frenzied rush. He was dressed haphazardly in his work uniform: a short sleeve pink polo with the store's insignia, and skinny jeans. He charged through through the grass, determined not to be late. Elliot neared the front of the college, now nearly exhausted from his race to work, which was still a good three blocks from his location. Whilst fixing the beanie on his head, Elliot ran straight into the foot of a dragon man who was sitting and reading a book, causing Elliot to trip. In one quick moment, Elliot's face was met with the gravel of the concrete sidewalk. For a couple seconds, he just laid there, until he pushed himself up so that he was sitting on the sidewalk. Elliot grabbed his head, not saying anything and rubbed his temples. He wasn't hurt that bad, just a little startled. "I...I...I'm sorry..." He stuttered out, not making eye contact with the man quite yet.

...but, I'll take a chance in you."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Satire was surprised when the Red Panda fell over his foot. He quickly closed his book and looked down at the Panda before quickly grabbing his wrist and pulling him up before placing a hand on the panda's head, looking for any injuries. "No...it's all right, are you hurt? Your head looks all right...that was quite a fall though." Satire said as he checked for bruises and found only some minor ones.

Who am I with: Elliot.

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:41 pm
Elliot Avadonia

User Image

An Adventurous Red Panda

What's going on...
With ~ Satire
Feeling ~ Embarassed, and Hurt

Elliot was still rather dazed when the dragon reached down to help him up. He gratefully accepted his hand, and stood up, finally getting a good look at the man he tripped over. Elliot was instantly infatuated with the man's good looks, and he wasn't good at hiding it. In fact, he was almost unaware that the man had placed his hand on Elliot's face. In hindsight, it was sort of weird that the stranger was touching his face, but he didn't mind it. At least not this time. "Oh... I... I'm fine. I just... I'm running late for this thing and..." Elliot stuttered over himself, completely flustered. "I'm fine." He finally released, with a defeated sigh. Elliot quickly averted eye contact with him, terribly embarrassed about the entire blunder.

"Oh! You're foot. I ran into it pretty hard. Are you alright?" Elliot asked, finally able to say a coherent statement. "I'm terribly sorry. I can be awfully clumsy sometimes."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:25 am

Satire smiled, his foot wasn't hurting one bit. He was very sturdy after all. "Oh, my foot is fine. I'm a very sturdy person, things like that don't hurt me one bit. You on the other hand...are you really okay? That was a rather rough fall." Satire said as he removed his hands from the red panda's face before placing a hand under his chin to make him lift his head to check near the neck, not finding any bruises there either.

Who am I with: Elliot.

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:18 pm
Elliot Avadonia

User Image

An Adventurous Red Panda

What's going on...
With ~ Satire
Feeling ~ Infatuated with Satire

Elliot was taken by surprise when the dragon continued to inspect his face, and then his neck. It was pretty weird to Elliot, but also kind of sweet, in a strange sort of way. He willingly lifted up his head so that the dragon could look at his neck. Elliot then paused for a moment. Did he just say "you on the other hand?" Was he poking fun at his skinny frame? He figured that he was just over analyzing the dragon's words, and waved it off.

"No really, I'm fine. Just a bit shaken up by the fall. I'll be alright." At that moment the college's bell tower rang out, signaling the passing of another hour. Elliot was quickly thrown back into reality, remembering that he was now significantly late for work. Elliot moved the dragon's hand away from his face as gently as he could. "I have to go. Thank you so much for your help. You're so awesome." And with that Elliot was off. He turned around at one point, smiled, and waved goodbye.

Elliot gave out a sigh of relief, completely forgetting about his original fall. He was seriously crushing over the dragon. But after further thought, he realized that he hadn't even got his name, nor given his. It was rather disappointing, as he realized he'd probably never see him again. He shrugged it off, figuring that it was best for him to just worry about getting to work. Elliot, however, had dropped his work name tag when he tripped earlier. It now sat on the sidewalk in front of Satire, and revealed Elliot's name and place of work.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:29 am

Satire blushed when the panda called him awesome. He? Awesome? He didn't really think of himself that way. He was too much of a softie to actually be awesome...right? "Uh...thanks..." he managed to say to the Panda before he ran off. Satire spent a little time blushing and being embarrassed. He felt like a character in one of his romance novels. He already thought of a caption: He stood, stunned, in the fields, the wind blowing through his hair, ruffling it and making the tips of his shirt bellow, letting some skin show. The scarlet blush on his cheeks was like a drop of pink paint on a red canvas, spreading to combine into a wildflower. He blushed madly before noticing the small nametag on the ground. Elliot. Elliot Avadonia, working at "The Flowerpot". He smiled as he picked up the nametag and looked at his map of Paneton. The Flowerpot was close to the restaurant he worked at. His shift started in 1 hour and 30 minutes anyway...so he started walking towards the restaurant. A few minutes later he reached it and turned left to walk down the street. He found the "Flowerpot" 3 blocks down. He entered it and called out. "Um...hello?"

Where am I: Paneton College -> The Flowerpot
Who am I with: No One.

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
General RP

Manage Your Items