Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Punky Tuesday Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel today?
  Nope/Nope
  Gold
View Results

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:43 am
For no reason, whatsoever, I feel punky today.

Sadly, my hair doesn't spike any more.

emotion_0A0

How is your Tuesday so far?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:43 am
Sadly, I'm feel lazy.

I've been procrastinating with homework all morning. x.x ...and it's now the afternoon.. I should really get going on that.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:59 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Sadly, I'm feel lazy.

I've been procrastinating with homework all morning. x.x ...and it's now the afternoon.. I should really get going on that.

I remember homework. I always did it in class, unless it was a paper. Then I waited until a day or two before it was due and plowed through it.

ADHD is a hell of a disease.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:05 pm
Icklekins

I remember homework. I always did it in class, unless it was a paper. Then I waited until a day or two before it was due and plowed through it.

I kinda do the same thing.

But with animation you really don't want to wait the day before its due. It's risky game then. I've done it and got away with it but I thinking my work could have been so much better.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:30 pm
( ´Д`)y━・~~
Also irritated at the college cuz it's full of stupid  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:57 pm
It was okay, average I guess. The day after family day weekend here in canada so yesterday was a public holiday (though I worked through the weekend, since it is a busy one for the zoo) Today was slow by comparasin, but still much busier than a usual tuesday. Worked til 5, and then after work a few work mates and I went to "pub trivia"

http://players.pubstumpers.com/index.cfm?docID=1

Since foe the past 5 weeks we have came second to last all but week 3. Week 3 we decided to change our name to "second to last" and then we lost....but onlt by a tie breaker. This week and last week we kept the name and ended second to last. Still its a fun night.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:02 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Icklekins

I kinda do the same thing.

But with animation you really don't want to wait the day before its due. It's risky game then. I've done it and got away with it but I thinking my work could have been so much better.

Ah, animation huh? I have several animator friends - and I do not envy you the gig. (One of my friends has been working on the Boxtrolls film and laments that it's laborious.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:03 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
( ´Д`)y━・~~

College should only full of stupid for a little while. After a few years, it's supposed to have gotten a degree.

razz  

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:09 am
Sagebomb
It was okay, average I guess. The day after family day weekend here in canada so yesterday was a public holiday (though I worked through the weekend, since it is a busy one for the zoo) Today was slow by comparasin, but still much busier than a usual tuesday. Worked til 5, and then after work a few work mates and I went to "pub trivia"

Since foe the past 5 weeks we have came second to last all but week 3. Week 3 we decided to change our name to "second to last" and then we lost....but onlt by a tie breaker. This week and last week we kept the name and ended second to last. Still its a fun night.

That sounds like a great way to spend a Tuesday evening - better than the way I spent mine! I dipped wood turning blanks in wax to seal them up so they don't crack or split while they dry. Wee....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:42 am
Icklekins

Ah, animation huh? I have several animator friends - and I do not envy you the gig. (One of my friends has been working on the Boxtrolls film and laments that it's laborious.)

Wow. It looks amazing. Clay/Puppetry/Stop Motion isn't really my thing to deal with. It's very overwhelming. xP I like 2D (traditional or digital). I like making short cartoons. :]  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:01 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Icklekins

Wow. It looks amazing. Clay/Puppetry/Stop Motion isn't really my thing to deal with. It's very overwhelming. xP I like 2D (traditional or digital). I like making short cartoons. :]

I actually think my friend worked on story boarding for the film, or something like that. I am not sure if he was part of the animation team.

Anyhow... cartoons sound awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:33 am
Icklekins
Sagebomb

That sounds like a great way to spend a Tuesday evening - better than the way I spent mine! I dipped wood turning blanks in wax to seal them up so they don't crack or split while they dry. Wee....

What kind of blanks?  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:29 pm
Icklekins
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
( ´Д`)y━・~~

College should only full of stupid for a little while. After a few years, it's supposed to have gotten a degree.

razz
and I don't mean the students o.e  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:01 am
Sagebomb
What kind of blanks?

Some black, curly walnut, some ash, and some pine (from our Christmas tree).  

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:23 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Icklekins
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
( ´Д`)y━・~~

razz
and I don't mean the students o.e

I was just trying to be punny. wink  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out