I have a few rules

1: We can do the roleplays PM or on here

2: i can n0t stand txt t@lk

3: If you start a roleplay PLEASE!!! DO NOT LEAVE ME! If you are not prapred to roleplay with me or reply to messages do not even bother.

4: Tell me ahead of time if your going to be gone. ((I understand mother nature gets in the way so if you lose power to her re message me when you can. After three days I'll save the message if its in pm's.))

5: School does get in the way so tell me what times you can get on and I'll try to be on as well. ((I will not stay up later than 12 am and I get up between 7 and 9 am.))

6: I sometimes have my internet or my ipod taken by my dad or stay at my grandmothers for a month but I will reply when I can.

Have fun and please if you cant find a master you do not like message me and I'll make you a custom one.

Masters!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24237297&page=last

UKES~!!!!!!

Name: Micky
Orientation: Gay
Race: Human with Snow Elf in his blood line.
Looks: User Image
Likes: Magic, Traveling, creating potions, finding new places.
Dislikes: The civil war, fighting, traveling through water
Micky is from Cyrodil and has come to Skyrim seeking adventure and romance. He loves doing magic for people and likes seeing kids smile.

Name: Clark Jane
Orientation: He doesnt know what that means
Race: Human
Dislikes: Going to school and homework
Clark loves hanging out with his friends and enjoys haveing fun, he really likes going to the mall.

Name: Leo
Orientation: Also to young to know
Race: He looks human but when he gets scared he has cute floppy bunny ears
Likes: Candy, sweets, playing dress up, the park, and nice people
Dislikes: Bullies, sour things, spicy things, the dark.
Leo is very hyper and enjoys being outside and playing, he needs a master who is kind and gentle.

Name: Drago Mi
Orientation: Gay
Race: Dragon
Dislikes: Being tied down, being caged, humans
Drago was captured by a king many years ago and only sees the humans that are to tend to him.