Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Random topics for members
Switchem Prize Item List: RESOLVED (CLOSED)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here's Poll Gold
  Yay!
View Results

ranakatina1004

13,625 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:46 am
Hi, I'm trying to collect all of the items that were given out as prizes during V-day this year for Switchem. What items were given out? Here's what I know so far:

- Celebrity Date
- Romance Pendant
- Valentine Hearts
- Rosa Romance
- Fic Writer

Anything else? I'm trying to collect/buy them to use in my charity as future prizes.

If you're interested in donating any Valentine/heartsy items, or green/St. Patty items, that'd be greatly appreciated too. But I'm mostly looking for the names of the other prizes that were given out for playing Swtichem.

PLEASE QUOTE ME! Thanks! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:59 pm
I found this guide.

ranakatina1004
Hi, I'm trying to collect all of the items that were given out as prizes during V-day this year for Switchem. What items were given out? Here's what I know so far:

- Celebrity Date
- Romance Pendant
- Valentine Hearts
- Rosa Romance
- Fic Writer

Anything else? I'm trying to collect/buy them to use in my charity as future prizes.

If you're interested in donating any Valentine/heartsy items, or green/St. Patty items, that'd be greatly appreciated too. But I'm mostly looking for the names of the other prizes that were given out for playing Swtichem.

Pegasid

Wheezing Elder

67,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
  • Partygoer 500

ranakatina1004

13,625 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:15 am
Thanks! I was hoping to find something like this, but had no luck earlier. Thanks a lot! =D

Pegasid
I found this guide.

ranakatina1004

- Celebrity Date
- Romance Pendant
- Valentine Hearts
- Rosa Romance
- Fic Writer

Random topics for members

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff