Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Be my familiar Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:00 pm
In this story we have two types of people. We have the witches and their familiars. The witches, powerful humans who can cast the both the purest and most evil types of magic. The familiars, those who support their witch, who care for their witch, and provide them with more power. It is a bond of the soul making two halves whole. It is a special bond typically formed at the age of 17 when both witch and familiar have finished with their training. However Our familiar is 24 and has still been unable to find his Witch. Mostly because when he does finally meet his witch and chooses him, The man never even knew of his abilities or who he is. Our familiar has to drag him into the world of magic and prove to him that the is a powerful witch and try to keep his personal feelings out of the mix. Familiars are not supposed to be intimate with their witches. Its against the rules. So why is it that they want to break the rules so badly.

The rules go as follows:
1- Follow all site and guild rules.
2- Be able to post two well formed paragraphs
3- Send me your profile in a PM. Tittle it follow The Witches Code
4- Pretty posts are welcomed. and quite enjoyed.
5- Send a writing sample or link to another post with your profile.
6- You can chose to be either the familiar or the witch. its up to you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:41 am
Name biggrin rystan Monroe
witch or familir: Witch
Appearance:User Image

Name: Minnesota Inrale
Witch or Familiar: Familiar
Appearance: User Image  

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:05 am
User Image
Hi, My name is Drystan. I Have always been drawn towards the occult. I always loved the illusion it provides. If you believe hard enough the spells you cast should come true right? No, not really, magic doesn't exist. It never has and never will. Although i do believe in the power of will. enough will, concentrated on one thing, given enough power can change anything. Studies of prayer have shown that when Large numbers of people pray for the same thing, the outcome seems to differ than when no one is praying. Not saying there's a god, just that the power of will comes into play. Enough people are willing for something to happen and it does. Enough philosophy though. Te occult and the paranormal are big parts of my life. My friend Marie and I study it like a pervert studies his favorite xxx video. We have even gone on a couple ghost hunts. Testing out theories and trying to figure out if places are really haunted. We have actually had a couple people even ask us to check out their house. We obliged. Most of the time we come up empty. Not many places are really haunted. I don't think most spirits have the willpower to cause phenomena, or even survive after death.

Oh well enough ghost talk, i don't want to bore you. Anyway, this story starts off here. In front of the entrance to a club called The Black Rabbit. It took me almost a year to learn of its location and i had heard about it long before then. Whispers of it always reached my ears and its ties with the occult are apparently very strong. Actually most say you will never even hear of it unless you practice magic. I don't practice magic. I tried once when i was 13 and well it didn't work, so i gave up.Although my life has been surrounded by strange I have never once experienced anything more that the spirits i hunt. I long for more. I don't believe in it but I long for it, and it drives me crazy.

I take a deep breath hold it for about ten seconds and let it all go. You need a password to get in and I only hope i have the right one. The bouncer is big and burly and looks more like a neanderthal than human as i approach him.

"Password." not even a question but a command from a voice so deep and thickly accented i almost though he was telling me to get lost.

"I have a token from a leprechauns pot." My voice was shaking. I could hear it and it bothered me. He gave me a look and then moved aside. I could hear his body grind as if he were a moving bunch of rocks. It disturbed me more than his voice. The door swung open and i gasped at the darkness beyond it. Took another deep breath and didn't let go till i passed the threshold.

It was a whole other world in here. All i did is walk past the entrance and it was no longer pitch black but gorgeously lit. It was elegant almost like a 1920's speak easy, not the night club i was expecting. I could hear club music from somewhere though, so there must have been another floor. I almost couldn't breathe, The air was thick with something powerful and i almost fell to my knees. I tried to move away from the force i could feel pushing against my chest but i couldn't. Moving toward it seemed to make it easier to breathe. I didn't necessarily want to move toward it, but it was the only way I didn't feel like i was suffocating.

I found my way into an extravagant room with high decorated ceilings and a warm color scheme of golds and browns and cremes and reds. In here i could breathe fine. Actually i felt better than I ever had. Like electricity was pulsing through my veins and i wanted to find the area that held that club music i kept hearing through the walls. I noticed only then however that almost the entire club was staring at me. As If i were some kind of pariah. I looked around the room and everyone had stopped. Except for one person and he, was staring at me with such molten intensity i couldn't look away. Who was he, and why did he seem so interested in me?

Most of all, why did i want to walk right up to him and throw some handcuffs on him and toss him in my closet, so no on else could touch him. I heard something then, but it didn't make sense. But someone was talking. All I could do was keep my eyes on the man with the molten gaze and be painfully aware of everyone else gazes on us.

"Well well, it looks like we will have a bonding ceremony tonight. A Joining of souls." The voice i had heard finally made sense now. The blurry sound had cleared and this is what i heard. My mouth parted, what was going on. I reached for air, it felt like my lungs were collapsing and i fell to the ground. What was happening? I tried to move closer to the man with the molten gaze but i couldn't even crawl the pain was so strong. All I could see before i blacked out was his feet hitting the ground and walking toward me.

When I woke, I was in his arms, my face in his hands and his lips were touching mine and I felt full of life again. I felt my body bursting with fire and my mind melding with his and i heard him, deep in my head, "I finally found you." And I blacked out again waking up to the room exploding with cheers and uncomfortably aware of the warmth pressed against me, holding me up and i didn't know what to do. What the hell was going on? "Found me?" was the only thing i could manage.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:41 pm
User Image

It had been a while since that heavy feeling settled in the pit of my stomach. Like knots were taking the place of my insides. It was making me anxious, like I could sit still. Something big was coming and all my senses were telling me so. Twenty-four years of training and priming myself made such things a simple task to sense. Yet, as nervous as I was feeling I was getting a charge from it too. An excitement I don't think I've ever really felt. Tingling and knotting me up.

Still it'd been a long time for me and of course with all this strange energy hyping me up I had to get out. Usually I wander the masses in search of the one thing I've yet to find: my Master. By now anyone else would have one to say I was over-aged was putting it gently. At my age I should have had my Master and serving them gladly in their journey. Sadly I was not. I'd yet to find anyone worthy to have me. Sure many may have been suitable but the spark of power between a Witch and their Familiar had to be all consuming. Anyone I could look away from was not someone who could hold my interest as long as it took. It may sound fickle but if I was able to be tempted away then it wouldn't have been a true bond.

The Black Rabbit was filled with the usuals and a few others I may have called friends. Of course I was well known as being the oldest familiar without a witch here so the golem at the door eased aside. In here magic was thick in the air, along with the other scents of the place. The dim lights in the corners made it a bit mysterious along with the decorum. Ordering a drink and moving to seat myself I figured it would be another wasted day but as I reached the center of the room, I felt it.

It was like my soul was being tugged. The moment my eyes shifted the glass fell out of my hand, not that I heard it shatter on the floor, I was too busy staring. His eyes burned me as they locked with mine. My eyes flared hotter. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to curl around him and keep him safe from everything, pour all my magic into him, and see that his wishes be tended to. He was mine. I knew he could feel it too because his reactions. Though the moment he opened his mouth he was overwhelmed. How odd. Maybe he wasn't used to such large amounts of magic? A hermit maybe? That thought made me almost purr.

Striding forward quickly so no one else would be tempted to touch him, help or not I might bite their hands off, I scooped him up and sealed our bond. That's when I found out how repressed his magics were. Still that didn't discourage me. "I finally found you." I purred into his mind too happy to hold back. He seemed to pass out again so I clung even tighter to him. When he woke back up to the cheering of our completed contract I smiled down at him. "Master I will serve you well. I've been waiting to find you. Please use me as you see fit. My magics are yours." I swore to him my oath of loyalty. Hopefully he found it pleasing.

II Spaztic Fantastic II

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image
No one else in the room dared interrupt. Some wanted to claim the witch themselves but no one dared pass the charge they felt bouncing back and forth between the two. You didn't mess with the bonding of souls when they were this strong. In fact, no one could remember feeling something between two souls this strong in a very long time.

My head began to clear quickly after i awoke from my second fainting session. Everything in the room seemed clearer the air tasted sweeter and the man with the molten gaze was holding me, smiling down at me and i felt electricity crackle through my body. "Master.." i whispered looking around the room trying to figure out if this was just some strange joke these people played on newcomers. But everyone looked completely serious and there was no mistaking something about this felt like it was all I ever wanted. I looked back up at him confusion filling my eyes and I opened to ask him what the hell was going on but it didn't come out like that at all. "I accept the contract." What?! that is not what i meant to say at all! I clapped my hand over my mouth and fell away from the man holding me.

"Umm, I'm really sorry, but what the hell is going on?" It seemed that now that I had accepted a contract i didn't even know i was making my body let me use my voice the way i was trying to. I could have sworn some sort of pain flashed across the mans gaze but i wasn't sure. Despite the new found thick feeling of blood in my body and the electricity crackling along my nerves i was having a hard time focusing on much else and working my body. "I'm really sorry, I really am...I mean I just.. don't believe in magic." the whole room froze around us. I heard gasps, some of them laughed. Most just stopped and this made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. "I mean...I tried once, a long time ago, it just didn't work." It wouldn't have worked without the proper training, without the proper spells. He didn't know this. He didn't know how magic worked.

He grew up in the foster care system till he was six when he was finally adopted by typically normal parents. He had been ripped from his parents, who would have raised him in the community, and taught him everything he needed to know, taught him how to control his abilities, and how to find a familiar to aid him. He couldn't even find records of who his parents were. He had tried, his adopted parents tried to help him, but no one was able to find the records.

"Is there anywhere we can go to talk?" I was desperate to get away from the piercing gazes of the crowd. I also couldn't quite stand on my own right now. Which meant I needed help and the only one i could expect to help me at this point was the one who called me master. I wanted to know why he called me that, and why it caused me the greatest happiness in the world.
RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image

The thrill of completion raced through my body and I could help but bust out in a spectacular grin. With that acceptance he had taken me as his familiar and he was my master. My witch. Again the urge to hide him away came to mind but at the same time I wanted to flaunt what was now forever mine. Still when he pulled away sudden I felt it. Like a void that sudden filled the space he'd been in. Like ice stabbing in his chest.

"Huh? We confirmed our contract..." I answered easily tilting my head at his confusion. Maybe since it was such a strong connection he'd not realized what was going on. Could his untapped potential... "Oh," I gasped as he admitted his disbelief. How odd. For having so much magic he didn't believe. But what he said next made it all make sense. I nodded sympathetically to him. Even when I first started it was hard to hold my magics secured to the way I wished them to be used.

"That's fine. I'll teach you," I smiled at him and stood, offering a hand to help him to his feet. "I'm Minnesota Inrale and from this day on your Familiar." Squeezing his hand gently I urged,"We can speak at my place. Perhaps there you won't feel so overwhelmed. Please." I smiled gently hoping that he'd feel safe with me.

II Spaztic Fantastic II

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:43 pm
II Spaztic Fantastic II

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:51 pm
User Image
I noticed his confusion when i dared to ask what was going on. Though that didn't throw him off for long. In no time this guy was already saying he'd teach me. Which was a relief. At least I didn't have to try and figure this whole magic stuff out. I still wasn't quite sure i believed it yet, but there was something about this guy that fueled me with an energy i felt had been there my whole life. I just had never known how to tap it till now. I could still feel the eyes of the crowd on me, even if they weren't making it so obvious anymore it was still freaking me out.

I learned his name, Minnesota, It was kind of cute. Minnesota held out his hand and I took it. Standing up felt great. "Drystan Monroe, and if your my familiar.... that means i'm a witch?" I'm not completely clueless. My high standing in the world of the paranormal led me to some strange cases and some strange knowledge.

The squeeze to my hand sent another surge of energy through my body but it felt coated with reassurance. The please at the end of the question caught me off guard and snapped me out of my thoughts. My honey brown eyes looked at Minnesota's hand and then back up to the others face. "your place sounds great." I think my smile looked a bit more like a smirk, but my face had a way of doing that, smirking. I pushed my free hand through my hair and i looked for the way out. "Your gonna have to get me out of here. I don't think i even noticed where i was walking."

I didn't wait for him to take the lead. Just started walking pulling him along with me without even realizing i was still holding his hand. I had so much energy bouncing around in my body sitting still just didn't feel comfortable. On the way out people stopped us to congratulate us, periodically we got some weird gift or two. It was weird receiving gifts from complete strangers.I let Minnesota do most of the talking. It was incredibly weird not being the one who knew everything.

RosesandBlood
sorry for the late reply. tis what happens when all you do is seep when your home.

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image

Minnesota smiled back at his new master and pulled him to his feet. His heart thundered in his chest. It was exciting to finally be of use and to get to serve a witch that would need him. "Yes. You've always been a witch but you haven't really explored your powers have you," he squeezed the other's hand a bit as Drystan lead them out. He steered them as well as he could out of the bar from behind his master.

Once outside he stepped passed the other and looked over his shoulder. "This way," he said softly tugging at the hand connected to his. It was a brisk walk at night but it was better than calling a cab.

Minnesota's two toned eyes sparkled with an energy that wasn't there before. All his inner power seemed to rush forward and spark with whatever powers that Drystan had. After about a thirty minute walk they came to a small house, it was a bit rundown but it was still good. A new coat of paint, lawn care, and a new roof would make it look a lot better; but he liked it that way. "This is my place, sorry it's a bit rundown. It's better on the inside," he said drawing the other to the front door.

First he drew a symbol over the door and then unlocked it. Once inside he finally broke contact, though he really didn't want to. Walking further in the house it was much better kept on the inside. In fact it almost glowed with good health and light. "Please make yourself at home Master. Would you like anything to drink? I could make you some hot tea to calm your nerves while we talk." he offered showing the other man to the sitting room with a plush couch and a few arm chairs.

II Spaztic Fantastic II
No no it's cool. Totally fine. I understand. I sleep a lot myself.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:43 am
User Image

It was strange finally hitting the cool air of the outdoors. It felt incredibly refreshing compared to the thick air of the club. I took i a deep breath letting the scents blast me away. I notice smells i never even knew smelled before. But i knew their names. I smelled the grass breaking through the cracks in the concrete. I smelled the earth. The metals each had their own specific taste in y mouth as i inhaled their scents. I felt like i had been opened to the world.

Colors looked deeper and brighter and more vibrant. I took in everything as Minnesota took the lead and led me away from the club.
IT all seemed brand new and much more beautiful. Even the slightly run down look of the others house seemed to have beauty in it. Normally i would have thought this place was an ugly eye sore but i couldn't help but think it was kind of cute. "looks fine to me. all houses get a bit run down after a while." Another uncharacteristic thing for me to say.

The symbol the other drew to unlock the door intruiged me but the loss of contact nce inside shocked me. My energy snapped back into my body and what seemed like a smooth flow while connected to the other now felt like a strong throbbing. It took me a second to recover but once i did i noticed how the inside of the house looked well kept and clean. I ran my fingers over the edge of a stand in the hallway as I followed minnesota further into the house.

"Tea sounds good." I was too distracted to give a better answer as i walked into the living room and sat in one of the big plush chairs sinking into the comfort of cushions. I noticed new smells. The house itself smelled like herbs and spices. I picked up one of the books on the stand next to me that looked like an old leather bound diary. The inside was filled with ingredients, directions, spells and diagrams.

RosesandBlood

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image

Inside Minnesota felt at ease. No prying eyes or people to try and steal his master away from him, even if it was only for a moment. In his kitchen he pushed aside a few books and things to make room to mix things for tea. While he crushed leaves and such he let the kettle boil the water. All the while he smiled to himself. After crushing a rather fragrant group of leaves he put them in a special pot and poured the steaming water over top of it to steep a while. Carefully he gathered a tray, two cups, sugar, milk, and the tea pot and walked back to the living room.

"Sorry it took so long. I made the tea fresh. It should help with your magic regulation and calm nerves," he sat the tray down after moving more books. "Hm? You can borrow that if you like it. I have many other books if you want. It's one way to learn. I'll tutor you on anything you want. Ah, but first basic of course." Smiling he served one cup of steaming tea that smelled lovely to Drystan. "I have sugar and milk as well. Fix it how you like, next time I'll remember it for you," he grinned and took a seat close to him.

"So, what do you want to know Master?" he started.

II Spaztic Fantastic II

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image

My head popped up from the book when i heard minnesota speak as he came back with the tea. I let the book fall to my lap as i took the tea from him. I poured in a bunch of milk and a tiny bit of sugar and sipped the tea. It was probably some of the best tea ive ever tasted and ill probably have to ask for seconds."Thank you, its really good tea." I look back at the book and finger through more of the pages. All the inscriptions and diagrams are fascinating and i want so much more time to study them "I think i would like to borrow it. I want to read as much as i can."

When minnesota asks me what i want to know i stop for a moment. My brain sifts through hundres of questions but its far too much to ask at once. "Everything." I say it bluntly. I take a deep breath and decided i should be more specific. "I guess start with the begining... how do we work? what are our limitations, if there are any? What are the rules? And how do I learn maginc? and what is your purpose to me, and the contract?" It was a lot to start and i knew it but It was needed. I had no clue of this culture I had been robbed of as a child and my brain as curious as it was wanted to know as much as it could as fast as it could and that meant asking a billion questions.

RosesandBlood

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:26 pm
User Image

Minnesota beamed at his master filling with pride that his tea was praised. His smile didn't fade even at such an impossible command. Instead he chuckled happily that is master wanted to learn so badly. "You can take any books I have to read. I have plenty of tomes. I'll show you which would be best for beginnings." He shifted to the tea set. "You have magic you just have to learn how to draw on it and bend it to your will," he explained picking up the teapot. "You liked my tea right? It's simple alchemy. Just as is any cooking. Mixing components to produce a new product." Sliding his own cup over he nodded to it. "Think of it like this, between you and me," he poured tea into the cup.

"You by yourself are fragrant and beautiful. A tantalizing thing to behold indeed..." next he picked up a few cubes of sugar. "However when I'm mixed in," he dropped a sugar cube into to liquid,"you're true flavor, your potential to be even better, comes out." He dropped more sugar cubes. "And the more you draw from me, your familiar, the stronger you can be... Though if you draw too much you'll become over sweet and may spoil." He said showing that all the sugar hadn't dissolved.

"Like anything in this world, it's a delicate balance. As my Master Drystan I'll obey and serve you to the best I can. You have my life to use..." his smile turned a bit tight. "Though some have taken advantage of such pacts..." Sighing he sat back and mixed milk into his overly sweetened tea; waste not want not.

Licking his lips and tilting his head he looked around his room. "Rules and limitations, well most are common sense but I do have a Black Grimoire around you can have. I'll wipe it and you can set it for your own. It'll contain rules and guidelines along with your notes." He stood up and started looking around. It took a while but after moving a whole bookshelf almost he pulled out a thick, black as night leather bound book. Pages looked to be leafing out of it in places and yellowed by age. Drawing a deep breathe Minnesota blew off all the dust along with a few sparks. The heavy tome was dropped to the coffee table in front of Drystan and the man patted it lovingly.

"I'll show you how to write your own personal seal on it. The seal will be a great beginning magic for you to try and it's pretty simple. Not only that but it'll lock your book so others can't read it. Even me if you so choose to exclude me from it."

II Spaztic Fantastic II

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:34 pm
II Spaztic Fantastic II

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]