Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I'm officially in a depressed state...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:04 pm
Sleeping all day, no interest in anything, eating too much.... yay life sucks.

;n;  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:46 pm
I'll take the eating too much, please cat_3nodding  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Tudora

Omnipresent Whisperer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:07 pm
sad I hope you feel better soon  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:37 pm
Tudora
Oddly tonight I have been better thanks to angry music sung by crazy Irishmen....  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:36 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
Tudora
Oddly tonight I have been better thanks to angry music sung by crazy Irishmen....

The pogues? Flogging molly?

But do you have stuff you can work on? Do you have a schedule you are keeping or can keep?

If you make a schedule and set a specific time to work on your crafts/arts each day and make sure you do it. It was give a reason to do stuff, and when you do it a sense of reward from the achievement of doing stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:36 am
Sagebomb

But do you have stuff you can work on? Do you have a schedule you are keeping or can keep?

If you make a schedule and set a specific time to work on your crafts/arts each day and make sure you do it. It was give a reason to do stuff, and when you do it a sense of reward from the achievement of doing stuff.
Flogging Molly. :3

I do have things I can/should work on but I feel decidedly unmotivated. Motivation is a huge issue for me. I just.... don't care about anything enough to stick with it. I'm retardedly apathetic.

I could use my alarm on my phone to tell me to work on my jewelry stuff or complete a portion of my pokedex, or whatever, but I doubt I'd actually listen to it. Again, motivation is not there.

When I do stuff I don't tend to feel like "woo hoo I accomplished something!" it's more of a "well that's done... now what?"  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:59 am
DarkMoonSlayer
Sagebomb

Flogging Molly. :3

I do have things I can/should work on but I feel decidedly unmotivated. Motivation is a huge issue for me. I just.... don't care about anything enough to stick with it. I'm retardedly apathetic.

I could use my alarm on my phone to tell me to work on my jewelry stuff or complete a portion of my pokedex, or whatever, but I doubt I'd actually listen to it. Again, motivation is not there.

When I do stuff I don't tend to feel like "woo hoo I accomplished something!" it's more of a "well that's done... now what?"

They are pretty awesome. Do you listen to the Pogues? They are similar in a quite different way "Celtic punk". But if you can listen to one of there CDs they are amazing, its like they get more drunk and angry with each song on the track its pretty awesome.

They why scheduling is key, if you make one you can force it. Without a scedule you can just keep saying later. Hense the importance of choosing a time and sticking to it.

And yeah, Ive been lucky that I guess from young enough I couldnt afford to not have motivation. There are soooooo many days I dont feel like getting out of bed, but I have to go to work and earn money, so its not a choice. When you have to do something it becomes easier....to just drag through.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:26 am
Well... skipped out on an appointment yesterday cuz of depressed sleeping. Then ate too much pizza.  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas