Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:13 pm
Though the past few weeks had been largely uneventful, Jace found himself constantly amazed and enthralled by the battles taking place all around him day after day as he spent the majority of his time in Kodo's training center, most days with Henrietta, some days on his own. Today was one such day, and the boy found himself in the arena alone, calling out encouragement to his charmeleon as it sent a blast of fire toward its liepard opponent. When the blast landed and the liepard staggered and collapsed, he jumped, pumping a fist into the air. "Atta boy, Chester! Wooooo!"

The other boy gave a disgruntled sigh and called the liepard back to its ball, but took his defeat quietly, waving over to the strawberry blonde across from him. "Nice one! Next time, we'll get you!"

Jace beamed and waved back as the other boy took his leave from the ring. "Yeah! We'll battle again, soon! You guys did great!" His happy offer given, he, too, stepped away, giving room for the next pair of trainers to step in for their battle. The charmeleon followed, as did a growlithe that had been waiting patiently behind the boy, beyond the ring, well out of range of the fight. Once outside the gate, he turned to his pokemon. "Chester, that was awesome!!! You're so good!"

The charmeleon rubbed the back of its neck with a claw, accepting the praise somewhat bashfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:39 pm
More and more the center was becoming a warm and familiar place to Rosie. Not just its beautiful design and warm welcome atmosphere, but for the increasing time she had spent here. It was a safe place she could spend time with her pokemon, meet new trainers and gain more experience in training.
It was something Rosie took a lot of pride in doing, not just her, her entire pokemon team.

It was getting close to lunch time, the battle arenas were busy with training teams, some on their own, while others opted to battle against each other.
Moments ago Rosie would be out there as well, but she could tell when it was time for her team to take a break, so- thats exactly what they were doing.

Standing off out of the way of the areanas, sitting in one of the seats with her legs stretched out infront of her. Pastin's head bowed low in her lap, allowing her to gently rub out his neck, brushing her hands through the brown flames that flickered pleasantly around her fingers.
on his back lay Vahy'n, who's posture might be implying rest, but her eyes were wide open, her and Rosie watching a battle going on in the arena in front of them, with a young blond boy and his Charmeleon, and another trainer's Liepard.

It was really nice to watch the younger trainers battle, if nothing else for the excitement that they had for the sport, and this boy certainly had an abundance of that. As he won the match Rosie smiled, and along with the scares and scattered audience along the stadium seating clapped to the boy's victory.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:23 am
Satisfied with his team's performance and a bit embarrassed by the small amount of attention he was given by those watching, Jace grinned, now somewhat sheepishly as a few older trainers walked by and congratulated him, one more familiar young man drawing a laugh from the boy as he reached down to ruffle his hair. After innocently swatting away the taller boy's hand, he turned to look around at the small crowd that had gathered, recognizing--sort of-- a few faces and wondering where they should head next.

The charmeleon at his side looked over the crowd as well, content to relax after the last battle, while the growlithe scanned the crowd in a more reserved fashion, until her eyes fell to the vaporeon atop a rapidash's back. The fire type's eyes widened, and she moved forward, bumping her new boy's side and offering a soft woof for his attention.

Jace looked to her immediately, surprised at her sudden--though quiet-- interest. Komashi, though she had begun to warm up to him, was rarely one to purposefully ask for his attention, though one might assume there was little need; the boy showered his team with affection almost constantly. "What is it, Komashi?"

The growlithe turned her head toward the blond girl and her team, offering another woof before she started forward, hoping the boy would follow. Once close enough to the other pokemon, she turned her head upward, addressing the water type. << "Vahy'n?">>

Jace followed faithfully, looking to Chester to follow--though really, there was no need; the charmeleon wouldn't have left his side if he had purposefully told him to-- and recognizing the girl trainer quickly. "Hey! You're Rosie, I think. Right? You came to see Yuri," he smiled, proud to be able to make the connection. "You had a jirachi with you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:38 pm
Rosie blinked at one of the boy's pokemon looked over at them, seemed to notice something and come over.
Light eyebrows arched in interest, the blond watching as the Growlithe's barks caught the attention of the Vaporeon on top of Pastin's back, and in turn causing the Rapidash to lift his head, turning his long neck around so that his blue eyes could find the Growlithe.

Large golden eyes blinked, and in a fluid movement the finned head lifted off of her crossed paws and splayed with intrigue.
Curiosity was the first to flicker over her eyes, emphasized with a gentle tilt of her head, but the silent question didn't last longer then a few seconds before her head snapped up very suddenly and her mouth opened with a gasp of surprise.

the look of stunned disbelieving overwhelmed the Vaporeon, who rose to her paws as she dropped off of her partner's back and onto the floor.

Pastin gave a gentle puzzled snort through his nose He asked, looking from her to the other fire type.

It wasn't the first time, and it wouldn't be the last time that Rosie wished she could understand what pokemon were saying.
Though she was address shortly after the pokemon approached her and her team by a language she did understand, and looked up to be met with the boy that she had met momentarily a couple times before.
"Thats right." She said with a smile, pushing herself to her feet to greet the boy. "And you're Jace right?"
At the mention of the Jirachi the blond trainer nodded "Northern? She was here earlier, but she's a little overwhelmed being in a place like this for very long."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:26 pm
Komashi's tail wagged as Vahy'n recognized her, despite the memories of their first meeting. A nod was offered, and she slowed to a stop closeby as the vaporeon gracefully fell from the Rapidash's back. <> the fire type exclaimed, glad to see her out and about. <> she added, glancing up to nod a greeting to Pastin, before watching the water type with matching disbelief.

Jace's response to Rosie was somewhat delayed as he watched the pokemon interact in confusion, clearly curious as to why Komashi was so immediately taken to the others. "You guys are friends?" he asked the growlithe, earning a quick, affirmative woof. "Huh..." Before he could flood Rosie with questions, however, he remembered to be polite and finish the first topics, his choice furthered by his curiosity about the legendary he had asked about. "Yeah, that's me! And this is Chester and Komashi-- they're my friends," he explained, as if it wasn't obvious enough. He continued quickly, once Rosie had confirmed that it was, indeed, she who had been there with the Jirachi. "Aw man! I guess there are a lot of people here, though," he agreed, nodding. "Will she come back? She's so cool!"

A bright grin stayed plastered to the boy's face without strain. "So are you here to battle, too? Your pokemon are really pretty! I bet they'd do great in contests, too."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:31 pm
Vahy'n explained, a look of amazement still on her fce as she looked over the Growlithe.

Rosie too watched the pokemon, eyebrows arched in interest at the clear recognition. Though Rosie herself had no idea when they might have met, she didn't recall before Vahy'n becoming friends with a Growlithe .
turning her attention back to the boy Rosie smiled and bowed her head gently in greeting "Its nice to meet you Chester, Komashi. That was a nice win you had there with Jace, Chester." she said with a smile to the Charmeleon.

Rosie nodded softly and glanced around the room where various trainers were still battling and interacting.
"She says it gets tiring sometimes, not just from the people themselves, but from the surprise she gets from their feelings." She admitted "I don't think she's very used to being treated like she's special,I get the impression she mostly just doesn't like it."
The trainer smiled, tilting her head.
"Oh don't worry, she'll come back, she likes to tag along along most days, and sometimes join in training with some of my less experienced team. I'm sure she would like to meet you next time."

At the complements about her Pokemon Rosie looked over to the two she had out, her smile lighting up her expression "Thank you~" She said. "This is Pastin, and this is Vahy'n."
She let out a little giggle at the mention of contests folding her hands behind her back. "Actually that's how we got started." she told him "Me Vahy'n and my Pikachu Kiss Kiss, it was a lot of fun, but we learned very quickly that it wasn't very practical."

She let her eyes fall back onto Chester, a fondness in her eyes "raising a Charmeleon is such a great experience, how long have you guys been trainer?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:17 pm
The growlithe shook her head as if to rid it of the shock of seeing the vaporeon and the explanation she gave. When asked for her own rescue story, the growlithe's expression turned dark. she explained quietly, looking to her boy. She certainly could have been given to a worse human, but it was still clear that her loyalty lay with her fallen master. Rosie's greeting to her was missed as her head reeled with the reappearance of an old friend and all that had happened in between their meetings.

Chester bowed his head a little in a nod to the girl, staying at Jace's side, while the boy laughed triumphantly and gave a thumbs up while his other hand scratched the back of his neck. "Hehe, thanks! We've worked really hard!"

The explanation of the Jirachi's whereabouts was given a nod, though he was no less disappointed. He recovered quickly, though, with the hopes that it would return. "Well, she's awesome! You gotta tell her I want to meet her someday!" he requested, as if there was no doubt in his mind he would run into Rosie again.

He smiled as his compliment was well recieved-- his mom had told him girls liked compliments, and he wasn't hesitant to give them when they were true-- and she gave her pokemon's names. "Whoa, cool names! Hi guys!" he grinned, waving at them. The topic of contest was quickly returned to, and he nodded again. "Yeah, we don't do those... I have a friend who used to do them, but she stopped and now she trains here too! Battling is cooler, anyway!" he 'agreed'. "Contests make people happy though, so that's good. It's just not for us." A shrug, as Chester shook his head slowly. There was no way he would willingly participate in a contest, unless his trainer forced him to. The attention would be far too much.

When Rosie's gaze came to him, he looked back, then scratched his jaw again, feeling as though his point had been proven unconsciously. Jace was quick to answer. "I got him for my birthday, when he was a charmander, and we've been best friends ever since! He evolved not a long time ago though...we train a lot."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:26 pm
The fins along side Vahy'n head flattened along her neck, and she lowered her head.
Golden eyes trailed from the ground, then back up to the fire type, stepping over to her young friend and leaning forward to place her head against the younger pokemon's

Pastin lowered his head lightly, watching the two pokemon, before he was addressed by the younger trainer.
the large Rapidash let out a light nicker at the boy, the goatee burning from his chin flickering brighter as he tossed his head and fanned his ears forward with smiling eyes.

Rosie smiled and put hand on her Rapidash's neck, gently stroking the pokemon as continued to address Jace.

"I'll be sure to let her know when we get home. and we'll look for you next time she comes with us, alright?" She offered,
She knew that the Jirachi liked to meet new people, so this might help give intensive to the Legendary. "She's been pretty down since we found out where she came from, so I think she could use some more friends."

It was with a fond memory that she remembered when she first started, back when she was in school, and training with her pokemon to do contests,
Moving to sit back down, keeping a hand on Pastin's nose as she continued to speak with Jace
"Its a lot of fun, I had thought that I would continue doing that, and move to Hoenn when I graduated to do it more professionally. Preforming for people, and making them happy just seems so important, plus being able to spend time with your pokemon, and be really creative with their attacks."
She gave a small fond smile.
"I tried to take a little of that when I started battling too though, I think it was really helpful for getting me started." Rosie grinned brighter, perking up "So maybe you should look into it a little, it might help you too~"

"Ohhh, and when was your birthday?" Rosie asked, Still not having much of an idea as to how long they've been together.
"What are you training for? Are you going to do the Gym challenges at the other regions?" she wondered with interest.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:36 pm
Komashi looked away, her ears back but her expression blank. She closed her eyes as Vahy'n gently touched her forehead to hers. He was by no means her previous trainer, but it was a better fate than she supposed she should have expected after... well.

Jace beamed at Pastin while he continued to listen to Rosie. Friends with a jirachi! Well, jirachi were pokemon, too, he decided. Of course they could be friends! "Feeling down? Aw, that's not cool!" he said, displeased with the idea of the pokemon feeling bad. "Does she like pokeblocks? Or berries? I'll be sure to have some for her next time, when we get to meet." The promise was sure to be kept.

When Rosie moved to sit, Jace did the same, facing the training floor though the older trainer kept most of his attention. He giggled. "See? I told you you'd be good at it!" he smiled, though he left it at that. "I dunno. Maybe. Right now we're just training though, and we're already real close... We're gonna work with dragon types one day!" Obviously to the young boy, battling and befriending would help him reach dragon master level much faster than contest training. Besides, he thought, he was already started, right?

"June twenty-one!" he replied quickly, reciting his birthday with zeal. "And yeah! I'm gonna train dragon types eventually," he repeated, "But yeah! I wanna try all the gyms! I'm gonna go back to Johto soon and try there, I think. Maybe I can get Hen to come too!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:26 am
Vahy'n lifted her head from Komashi's, glancing over to Jace with a silent smile, before her large golden eyes returned to Komashi, glittering with a motherly kindness She lifted her head a little higher and tilted it

"Sometimes, Its the way she communicates, she seems to understand people better by reading what they're feeling, She's still getting used to connecting words to their feelings, so it gets frustrating for her sometimes." Rosie explained "She actually likes Poffins a lot, she gets really excited when Luke makes them for her." Rosie said with a brighter smile "I don't know if she's had any other treats, she lived the Alder for a while before she wanted to stay with us."

Rosie lifted her shoulders and gave a pleased grin at the complement he had given her, seemingly pleased and tickled by it. "What are you getting close to?" Rosie asked curiously for him to elaborate his goals, "I hear dragon types are pretty tough to work with, I bet they're a lot of fun and good for a challenge, is there one that you are really wanting to try and train in particular?"

Rosie nodded "Gyms are tough, but they're great for seeing your improvement, I went to Hoenn a while back to train, I managed to come home with three badges," she let out a long breath that blew a few strands of hair out of her face before she giggled "they are not kidding when they say gym challenge."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:47 am
The growlithe nodded and turned to the boy as well. <> she admitted, sitting quietly, her tone still downcast, but pensive. <> Her brows furrowed a little.

Jace nodded solemnly, soaking up the information like a sponge so he knew he'd be prepared to meet the legendary. "That makes sense, I guess," he half smiled, bouncing his heels off the base of his seat. "She likes Poffins? My mom makes those sometimes, but now she's trying to make those cupcake things from Kalos... Poke'Puffs or something? They're real fancy looking...maybe I can bring her one of those!" He paused, his expression shifting to something almost like shock. "Alder?! The Champion Alder?!" He beamed, his smile so wide it was crooked. "That's so cool! I wonder if she got to meet his druddigon..." he mused aloud.

Rosie's pleased expression made him blush a little, and he turned his attention back out to the arena as the new battle continued. "Real close to going after dragons! I mean..." He shrugged. "Dawn is my swablu-- she's really pretty!-- and one day she'll be a flying dragon type, but we don't have any others yet. It's gonna be crazy fun and kinda hard, but we can do it!" He paused a second, clearly thinking hard, though he shook his head. "There's so many... Salamence is really cool, and--ha! Have you heard of Goomy? It's a Kalos native pokemon, and they're really neat! It's a dragon type too. I don't know... I'm just gonna make friends with as many as I can! That's what the dragon masters do, right?" A small shrug, as if it were the most obvious thing.

He nodded in agreement. The gyms were tough. Growing up, he had seen a loooot of trainers walk away disappointed, but every so often, he had been able to see them reemerge with a badge. A badge from the dragon trainer...

"You got three of them?" he asked, smiling back up at her as he pulled out of his reminiscing. "Which ones?"  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games