Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Have you ever? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:55 pm
This is a thread to ask things about ppl to see who has done what...
since it is the most recent:
Have you ever done something so horrible to someone you love, a friend, that was so bad that you cant even find a way to forgive yourself?
I did...i made a friend cry...i said something that stabbed into one of her most fragile spots...and i did it completely ignorant of how much of an a*****e i was being...even if they know its an accident how can i forgive myself for causing such harm to a person i love to be around so much?
and because ppl like to look over my shoulder i dont mean im "in love" with this person but that i love this person as a close friend...jst like a few more in this guild...
Discuss things others have done and propose things to see if others have done them too.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:28 pm
I'd like to say something.......being assertive sucks. It just hurts people. I've made someone feel so bad about themselves just because I told them that something made me cry. This person is a close friend of mine and I love them very much, and hate to see them beating themselves up over something I said and leaving me helpless with no way of making them feel better.

I should never have opened my big mouth and now I don't know what to do.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:34 pm
Phanari
I'd like to say something.......being assertive sucks. It just hurts people. I've made someone feel so bad about themselves just because I told them that something made me cry. This person is a close friend of mine and I love them very much, and hate to see them beating themselves up over something I said and leaving me helpless with no way of making them feel better.

babe...even though i feel bad for what i did to you its better than me nvr knowing...because now that i know i wont make that same mistake again...now i wont hurt you that way...and its not because you told me...its because i care for you as a friend and i nvr want to hurt you...ever...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:42 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

babe...even though i feel bad for what i did to you its better than me nvr knowing...because now that i know i wont make that same mistake again...now i wont hurt you that way...and its not because you told me...its because i care for you as a friend and i nvr want to hurt you...ever...

SQUEE! ::huggle::  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:17 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

thanks...
you know what i wish?
that i could actually hug you...
i dont know any female that i could hug in a friendly way like i could probably hug you or chubby...the only one i did have to hug well...we all know that story...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:55 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

thanks...
you know what i wish?
i dont know any female that i could hug in a friendly way like i could probably hug you or chubby...the only one i did have to hug well...we all know that story...

Aww.....you'd love it out here. All of us in our lil' group huggle each other. It's just something friends do. I think I started it my freshman year when I made Taki give in to giving hugs to people besides his girl. I told him that I'm a huge contact person and didn't care if he didn't like it, I was gonna hug him. There were no arguements after that. Since that day, we all huggle.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:58 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

thanks...
you know what i wish?

Aww.....you'd love it out here. All of us in our lil' group huggle each other. It's just something friends do. I think I started it my freshman year when I made Taki give in to giving hugs to people besides his girl. I told him that I'm a huge contact person and didn't care if he didn't like it, I was gonna hug him. There were no arguements after that. Since that day, we all huggle.

i envy you...alot...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:28 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

thanks...
you know what i wish?

i envy you...alot...

That's a weird thing for someone to say to me....I don't think anyone envies me.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:06 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

thanks...
you know what i wish?

i envy you...alot...

That's a weird thing for someone to say to me....I don't think anyone envies me.

i do...you have many ppl that love you that you see alot...great close friends, and a possible eventual mate...oh and you get hugs...and can express your feelings well...
yea id say i envy you...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:14 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

thanks...
you know what i wish?

i envy you...alot...

i do...you have many ppl that love you that you see alot...great close friends, and a possible eventual mate...oh and you get hugs...and can express your feelings well...
yea id say i envy you...

Wow. I never really looked at my life that way.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:04 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

i envy you...alot...

yea id say i envy you...

i find that hard to believe...
you must jst have been concentrating on all the bad in your life that you nvr stopped to see how beautiful your whole life has been...
jst because a few bad things happen doesnt screw up your whole life...
and as long as you feel bad about those things...or let them shape the way you act in the future...they have and will always continue to control you...thats what i try and do...i try and look at the beauty of life when the s**t starts raining down on me...i find myself more free because of it...i still cant believe you nvr saw how good you have it...
*shakes head*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:57 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

i envy you...alot...

yea id say i envy you...

you must jst have been concentrating on all the bad in your life that you nvr stopped to see how beautiful your whole life has been...
and as long as you feel bad about those things...or let them shape the way you act in the future...they have and will always continue to control you...thats what i try and do...i try and look at the beauty of life when the s**t starts raining down on me...i find myself more free because of it...i still cant believe you nvr saw how good you have it...
*shakes head*

I've known that I had great family and friends, but it seemed that everything I was delt with sucked.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:59 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

yea id say i envy you...

*shakes head*

I've known that I had great family and friends, but it seemed that everything I was delt with sucked.

eh you were jst concentrating on a few bad things.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:45 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

yea id say i envy you...

*shakes head*

Yeah like my bipolar and my bad genes and my inability to stand up for myself and blatently tell someone to leave me alone.
Even after Chubby told her we didn't want to have anything to do with her, this b***h in church comes up and talks to me like we're friends.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:38 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

*shakes head*

Yeah like my bipolar and my bad genes and my inability to stand up for myself and blatently tell someone to leave me alone.
Even after Chubby told her we didn't want to have anything to do with her, this b***h in church comes up and talks to me like we're friends.

what i usually do in that situation is make it completely known that i dont like them...usually with physical violence...  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff