Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:28 pm
Originally she thought she wouldn't come back here after she left for Grande Ile, and though it was longer than she would've liked to be away, she was infinitely glad to be back. Her trip to Sinnoh was wonderful, and she thoroughly enjoyed the time she spent there, but Sinnoh wasn't Kodo, and Sinnoh didn't have her friends there - Kodo did.

And she still had them, too, a fact she was incredibly grateful and thankful for, as Luke and Rosie had found it within themselves to forgive her for keeping such an important agreement from them - or at least, kept it from Luke. They were both so kind, and it was with an eager excitement that she awaited Rosie's arrival atop Epona near the outskirts of Camphoreon. She had no idea it was the blond's birthday until Luke had told her as much, and Nicolette had at once agreed to invite Rosie on the Rapidash-riding date that she had suggested back in December. A few months late, but better late than never.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:03 pm
Rosie was beyond delighted to get a message from Nicolette, not just learning that she was back in Kodo, but that she was asking to make plans to hang out.
On her birthday too! Rosie made sure to clear up some time in the afternoon to be able to go see the friend she had not seen in too long.

The Trainer pokemon duo were looking forward to a ride, It was time spent together as well as with a friend, and that was something they always looked forward to. Pastin was especially eager to get to their destination, and chance he got to put up on a spurt of speed he took it, Rosie just as attentively watching and leading him into any opening before the city opened up and the Rapidash let loose, charging through the outskirts of the city, and belting out a neigh as another Rapidash was spotted in the distance.

The two drew up and stopped quickly to Nicolette and Epona, Rosie meeting Nicolette with a bright smile and rosy cheeks.
"Nicolette!"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:11 pm
Epona twisted her ears forward and let out a whinny of her own as the pair approached, shifting underneath her trainer in eager anticipation as she watched the other Rapidash gallop.

"Rosie!" Nicolette called out excitedly, raising a hand to wave enthusiastically at her friend as she drew closer. "Happy birthday! How are you? How have you been? It's so good to see you again!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:10 pm
Rosie reached her own arms out, as Pastin pulled up closer to Epona, leaning over to give Nicolette a hug. "Thank you~ Its so good to see you again! I'm so glad that you've back in Kodo. did you jsut get back a couple of days ago?"

Using her legs to keep on Pastin's back, she scooted herself back into a more upright posture once she finished hugging Nicoeltte. placing her hands on the Rapidash's shoulders.
"I've been really good," She said "Busy as usual~"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:44 pm
Nicolette leaned over carefully to hug her friend, glad to see her again after so long. She was glad to have traveled, but it was still very good to be back in Kodo. "I'm glad, too! And yes, I did," she replied when she'd let go and straightened back up with a bright smile. "That's good! And busy with what - planning?" She hazarded as she signaled to Epona to start walking, so they could begin their ride while talking.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:28 pm
Without prompt Pastin followed along side Epona while Rosie kept her attention on Nicolette.
"yeah." She said with a gentle smile. "Planning and Training and the usual. How about you? Are you still training too?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:12 pm
The girl nodded happily, then paused with a soft frown. "Well, not while I was at home, but after I left Grande Ile, I went to Sinnoh and traveled around there with my pokemon, and trained some while I was there, though I'll admit I was more interested in traveling and sight-seeing, rather than training," she explained sheepishly, lowering her gaze to Epona's creamy flames that made up her mane before looking back up to Rosie again. "I'm excited to start training them more now that I'm back. But, how about you and your training?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:21 pm
A grin from the blond followed with a gentle giggle met Nicolette's confession about sight seeing instead of training. "I've never been to Sinnoh, but I hear its beautiful." She confessed "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

"Our training is going really well! the new trainer center opened a month ago, and its been such an amazing opportunity for the trainers here!"
Pastin let out a snort in agreement, lifting his head up to glance over his shoulder at Rosie, who smiled and leaned forward against his neck, fingers reaching out to touch his nose.
"More trainers are coming back to Kodo, and the league is starting to open up more opportunities for the trainers too. its been a lot of work, but We've needed it so badly."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:18 pm
"It is beautiful!" Nicolette replied enthusiastically, beaming at the blond from atop her Rapidash. "I mostly just went to a handful of the cities, but they were all beautiful. I also saw a few of their gyms, but I didn't try to battle in any of them - I don't think I'm that good a trainer just yet," she said a little sheepishly. She enjoyed training, yes, and her pokemon did as well, but she just didn't think they were up to that level yet. "It was so wonderful. You really should go visit there sometime. Oh! But, tell me about the trainer center," the young noble suddenly said with renewed enthusiasm. "I heard a little about them, and that they opened while I was gone, but I haven't had the chance to see it yet. What is it like?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:39 pm
"The Gyms are a really big challenge" Rosie agreed "They take a lot of work, even if you've been training for a long time."
she recalled the battles she had in the gym, and how difficult they all were for as much work as she had still put into her pokemon at the time.

"the center is really nice! its brand new so everything looks state of the art, and fancy. its nice to be able to have a good place like that to train, and meet other people and pokemon. I've been keeping up my training there,"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas