Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Revival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:57 pm
Don't be afraid.

Ellery Advimi...................Liam Grant...................Peter Shell

He groaned quietly, whimpering as he clung to the officer and shook in anticipation. "You better be careful," he managed to say, his right hand sinking downward and stopping on the man's abdomen. "I don't need a knife to cut into this skin of yours."

"I don't regret what we did as much as I hate how humiliated I felt when I woke up and you were gone," he admitted, gathering the courage to look to the detective, green eyes clear, but holding emotion. "How could you do that to me, Fredrich? I offered you everything I had, and then you made me feel like such an idiot. And then, a year later, to treat me so off-handedly! I just-" He stopped himself, looking away again.

Death only hurts for a minute.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:56 pm
Mayah Playah
Spunk, Seppo

User Image

Fredrich Waltz...................Cameron West...................Hayden Belmont

Danger never looked so good.

Feeling the fingers lightly touch his stomach, Cameron narrowed his eyes and pulled the knife out, slamming it straight into the diaphragm. "Go ahead and try then." he half-challenged, half-welcomed.

"What did you want exactly, Ellery?" Fredrich asked and looked at him harshly. "Did you want me to wake you up with kisses and ask you to marry me and have us live together happily ever after? Come on, you and I both know that what we had couldn't last."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:04 pm
Don't be afraid.

After letting out another loud groan, the doctor dug his fingers under the man's shirt, first exploring the tight skin. "Wow, you're hotter than I expected," he admitted, impressed. Fingernail lightly scratched the skin, his eyes looking back up at him just as they began to slowly, but surely, dig into the skin. He didn't think ti would take long for the skin to break.

"You could have at least had the decency to wake me up and tell me goodbye!" he snapped back, now glaring at the Austrian. "Even if we wouldn't have lasted, even if we never stood a chance in hell, if it had been me, I would've told you I was leaving. I wouldn't leave you to wake up to an empty bed and let you wait for two more months in our hotel room in case I ever decided to come back!" He clenched his fists, the anger inside his small body rising once more.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:49 pm
Mayah Playah
Spunk, Seppo

User Image

"Is that a good thing?" Cameron chuckled, hissing when he felt the nails cut his skin. In reaction, he pulled the knife out and slammed it back into Liam's chest, trying to find his heart or puncture his lungs.

"You think it's that simple?" Fredrich demanded. "Do you honestly think it's easy enough to tell someone you love that you're leaving and can't ever return? I tried, okay? I stood there for a damn hour trying to find the right way to say goodbye, but I couldn't. I couldn't bear looking into your eyes and watching all that happiness leave. I just couldn't!" He turned around angrily and poured himself another glass, chugging down half of it when something occurred to him. "... Did you say you waited at the hotel for half a year?" he asked quietly and glanced sideways at the man, his glass still lifted in mid-drink.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:18 am
Don't be afraid.

"I'm not complaining." He jumped a little as the knife jammed into his chest, puncturing his right lung. He whined, the desire in his eyes creating a stirring down below in his jeans once more. Liam, however, wouldn't dare tell the officer that he'd sincerely hoped this would happen, as opposed to simply jacking off to the walking corpses, since that wouldn't work well for him. He still needed back stimulation.

Ellery fumed, cheeks ruddy with anger and embarrassment. "And you think it was more kind to simply let me wake up to an empty room and worry about you? Think that something bad happened? Suffer for months without you? I knew that we couldn't stay together, but I still wanted to just have the time that I could have with you, because that's all I needed, Fredrich. All I needed was that night and that morning, and you stole it from me!" He ceased yelling, tears forming in his eyes as he leaned on the wall for support and looked away. "I waited until I heard tell that you had been spotted in Versailles. I waited for you to return to me, to send something, and I kept that hotel room for another four months, even after leaving, just in case you sent me a letter. But nothing ever came, and I tried to let you go like you so easily did me."
As his tears fell, he boldly returned his full gaze to the man before him. "But try as I might, I couldn't forget you like you forgot me. It didn't matter who I was with, who confessed to me, who I seduced, they were never you. I still remembered everything that happened that night, everything we whispered in the dark. I used to imagine that you did too, but I know that was silly of me. What we had died the minute you left without saying goodbye, Fredrich. I... I will take Liam and Peter and leave in the morning." He roughly brushed away tears, then started to grab for his coat on the chair. He had to get out of the room before he did something stupid.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:45 pm
Mayah Playah
Spunk, Seppo

User Image

~~~

"You can't put all the blame on me, Ellery. You knew just as well as I did that we wouldn't meet past that day. You can't push all of your sadness on my shoulders - I can see it damn well in your eyes!" Fredrich yelled. He would not be persuaded by tears. At least, he thought this until Ellery turn to leave. Sighing through his nose, the detective reached out and grabbed the man's wrist, keeping him from moving. "Don't leave." he muttered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:59 pm
Don't be afraid.

Stopped by the hand on his wrist, Ellery bowed his head, his eyes covered by his thick, dark hair. "I can't do this again," he murmured more to himself than to Fredrich. This wasn't how this conversation was supposed to go. He'd rehearsed it many times in his head since he'd been abandoned by Fredrich, and it always ended with a fierce slap to his face, but he just couldn't bear to do it. His heart ached with a familiar paint hat he'd thought he'd long ago buried, his skin itching to be touched by those strangely soft hands he'd never fully forgotten the feel of. The former thief's feelings washed over him in one large wave, clouded over the misplaced anger and hatred and clearing away what he'd used to cover his lost love.
Swallowing the lump in his throat, the brunette slowly turned to look up at the Austrian, then silently, but quickly took the two steps to get close to the man, grabbed his shoulder, yanked hard, and pressed their lips together, unable to deny his desires for much longer.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:53 am
Mayah Playah
Spunk, Seppo

User Image

When Ellery didn't turn back immediately Fredrich braced himself for a slap, a scream, or maybe even a punch. He was tempted to loosen his grip, but if he did and Ellery slipped away then they would never see each other, and that was a fact. He had been in the wrong over their many months apart, he knew, but what was the right way to be in love when his life called for him to constantly leave and rip apart loved ones? Could he have done that to Ellery? Can he? Or would it be easier to let him go and part in bitter ways?
It seemed the smaller male didn't want him to decide, because he turned around and forced himself closer to the detective... for a kiss. Fredrich was caught off guard for a second, trying to analyze this. There was no poison on his lips, no knife sliding out for a strike, it was just a kiss. A simple, loving kiss.
Fredrich's eyes slowly closed as his long arms wrapped around Ellery, pulling him close to his body as he returned the kiss he had only dreamt about for months.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:19 pm
Don't be afraid.

The kiss was better than he remembered, thought Ellery. Fredrich's lips were just as soft as before, and he tasted just as he had in Budapest. His heart fluttered at the sensation, and Ellery gripped at Fredrich's back in an attempt to not fall due to weakened knees. The kiss lasted for a minute, maybe longer, he didn't know, before Ellery finally pulled away, albeit only a half-inch. His hands moved up to cup Fredrich's cheeks, green eyes looking up at him.
"I thought I'd never do that again," he whispered, placing a small peck on Fredrich's lips before speaking again. "I thought you were lost to me forever."
His tears began to fall again as he fell into another passionate kiss, hands on Fredrich's shoulders to hold himself up, but those tears quickly dried as his rapidly beating heart and butterfly-filled stomach began to empty out his fretting mind.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:07 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:38 pm
Mayah Playah
Spunk, Seppo

User Image

Fredrich barely opened his eyes when the first kiss was done, just enough to look at the smaller man's face. "Me too." he breathed against his lips, accepting the next kiss. "You never lost me, not for one second." He closed his eyes as the next kiss came, moving one hand to the back of Ellery's head, burying his long, gloved fingers into that soft hair. Lips parted and soon their tongues were brushing against each other. In the midst of their passion, Fredrich turned and slowly lowered Ellery onto the bed. It had been far too long since he had gone without this wondrous feeling.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:02 pm
Don't be afraid.

One of Ellery's legs moved up to wrap halfway around Fredrich's trim waist, his fingers slowly pulling the Austrian's shirt untucked and dipping underneath it to touch the body he'd once known by heart. It felt just like it did before, with scars decorating the soft skin and the faint scent of masculinity wafting. It made Ellery dizzy, although that might've been the kiss he was experiencing. His hands slid upwards once again, tightly gripping the man's collar and making sure to keep him close.
For a man of Ellery's former occupation, the lithe thief had a grifter's body, carrying the occasional scar but still capable of seducing with relative ease both men and women. He had slim hips easy to grab on to, lips that ached to touch every inch of his partner's skin, fingers that could sneak into the tightest of places before the other person even noticed. He once thought of it as a talent, but now all he wanted to do was forget all the seduction techniques he'd learned to stay alive. He just wanted to please Fredrich in any way that he could, no matter what it took.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:34 pm
Mayah Playah
Time Skip or switch to another couple?

User Image

When his body was felt, Fredrich stripped off his coat and tossed it somewhere on the ground behind him. The hand that wasn't holding him up on the bed parted from Ellery's hair to move to the bottom of the shirt, only to push it up and feel the smooth skin he long dreamt of touching again. When his gloves got in the way, the assassin moved his hand up and bit part of the leather, sliding it off then tossing it away like a dog would with a toy. His hand free, he resumed feeling that smooth body. If anything, it had gotten stronger over the course of time. His long fingers stopped at the chest and brushed against the n****e, playing with it until the buds became stiff.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:17 am
Don't be afraid.

Ellery moaned into their kiss, the feeling of those soft hands on his supple skin better than he remembered. He pulled his lips away, biting his lip a little before opening his eyes and staring up at Fredrich's face, green eyes tracing everything that he saw. "I love you," he whispered, a hand moving from the man's chest to touch Fredrich's cheek, fingers touching the smooth skin. "I love you." He said it again, his voice hitching in the middle, as if he were afraid that he'd never be able to say it again.

"Damn." Peter exhaled as he lay on the makeshift bed, nude body shimmering with sweat in the candlelit room, arms folded behind his head and chest heaving as he reached for breath. After catching his breath and calming himself down, Peter pushed himself up a little by his elbows, running a hand through his damp hair. "You weren't kidding about your species, Hayden. I mean, I've been around, but I've never done anything like that. That was spectacular!" He grinned as his body finally began to cool.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The detective hesitated at first when he heard the trembling voice. He leaned away to look down at the thief's face when he heard the phrase repeated. For a second he thought his heart was going to be heard by even his lover. After all this time, all that hatred they threw at each other just moments ago, this was how Ellery really felt?
Fredrich stared deeply into those fragile eyes, then he leaned forward in a tight embrace. "I love you too." he replied.

"Aww 's nothing. Things like that are only warm-ups for me." Hayden boasted as he rested proudly on the bed, his arms folded behind his head. "You were pretty good, too. I wouldn't have thought someone as young as you could be that experienced." He turned his head to focus his grin at him. "Or tasty."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff