Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:02 am
Camphoreon, Kodo. What a weird name. Sure, she came from a country where 'Jaunpiebalga' was a thing, but still. Camphoreon. Aija had rehearsed the name a hundred times on the boat she'd taken in until she felt confident when saying it. Aija rarely got the jitters but being somewhere she didn't speak the language primarily... it was an experience.

No! It was an adventure. ...Which was an experience. But mostly an adventure. She'd gotten herself checked into a small hotel, settled in, and slept off the boat ride(she would have liked to fly if she had the money). Today, a bit chilly but otherwise great weather, was her second day in Kodo and she was ready to... something. A map would take away the fun of finding stuff to do, so Aija had donned her favourite blue cardigan and hit the town. So far Aija had gotten breakfast at a little diner, meandered through a department store, and bought herself some new(blue, pink, and purple!) hair ties. Truly a great day!

After some sight seeing, Aija had found a park to explore. It was perfect, lots of grass, lots of flowers! Flowers were great! And there were plenty of people around! Like that one old dude sharing a sandwich with his Pidgey, and a girl chasing around her Eevee! And...

Hold up. What was that pokemon? It was... pink? And blue? Pink and blue! Aija scurried on down the path to catch up with some purple haired stranger, incredibly interested in the strange pokemon walking next to him. Aija scooted up to the man until she could pop up next to him.

"Hello sir, is that- I mean, um... hello! Is this," she pointed at the pink, white, and blue pokemon, "Is this yours? Have never seen this kind of pokemon before! What kind is this? If it is alright for me to ask you!" She chattered quickly, eager to find out what this amazing pokemon was called.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:00 am
Tennis ball in one hand, to-go cup full of tea in the other, and Tepsichore bouncing excitedly at his feet. It was shaping up to be a very good day indeed. "Alright, alright, Tepsichore. Calm down." He hummed, tossing the tennis ball into the air a few times before throwing it. Before the ball had even left his hand, the Sylveon was running forward to retrieve the ball for him. "Silly girl." He muttered to himself around the rim of his cup, taking a long sip of delicious Earl Grey.

Before nearly spitting it out in surprise.

Now, it wasn't particularly easy to sneak up on Andre Dubois. He prided himself in being ever alert and aware of his surroundings but this...little girl, had managed to actually startled him. "...Hello." He said slowly, having taken a moment to stomp down the overwhelming urge to take down the 'threat'. Sparing a glance down at Tepsichore, who was once again prancing around his feet, tennis ball held up to him by a tattered ribbon and her gaze curious on the stranger. "Yes, this pokemon is mine." He took the tennis ball back from the fidgeting fairy type. "Her name is Tepsichore and she is a Sylveon." He explained.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:17 am
Tepischore! Now that was an odd name! "Teps...Teppsyschore, er... yes! What a wonderful name, is very cute! Interesting, kind of odd. Have not heard of it before! And, Sylveon? This is new, she is very cute- pink. Very pink!" Aija crouched down, pushing both braids behind her shoulder so they didn't fall in front of her, and reached a hand out to Tepischore, admiring her pink and blue highlights. She looked weathered, but friendly! "Hello Miss Tepshish...core? Hello, aren't you the cutest pokemon in ever!" Aija cooed, absolutely delighted. Glancing back up at the man, Aija grinned.

"Are not a lot of pokemon with this kind of colour, the pink and blue on them! There is few, but not usually with much blue on them with the pink! I have seen one, cannot remember name, think it was something like Audio! Very pink, not much blue, but- oh!" Aija, giving the Sylveon a quick smile before she stood up. Tilting her head apologetically, she started chattering again, "Sorry, sorry! Did not even introduce myself before I talked to Miss Tepperscore. I am Aija, great to meet you!" She readily offered her hand for a shake, figuring it might be polite to talk to the pokemon's owner before playing with his pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:38 am
...Obviously English was not this girl's native language.

"Tepsichore...." He corrected before sighing in defeat. "You may call her 'Teppy'...if that will be easier for you." He absolutely hated nicknames...but he disliked people butchering names even more. Tepsichore happily soaked up Aija's attention, playfully patting the girl's head and face with her ribbon. "Syyyylveon~" She cooed in return, hopping excitedly.

Andre listened idly to the girl, Aija, babble as he took measured sips of his tea. "Yes, she's very pretty." He agreed absently, turning the tennis ball over in his hands a few time. He didn't quite see what was so exciting about blue and pink...but apparently the smaller girl was pleased by it. "That's quite alright, it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Aija." Andre dropped the tennis ball in favor of shaking the others hand. "I'm Andre." The pokemon snatched the ball up and took to running circles around the two of them, yipping and making generally excited noises.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:21 am
"Teppy? That is much simpler, yes," Aija nodded in relief, shorter names were much easier. Teppy was a cute name. "Andre? Phew, was afraid you might have big name like Miss Teppy! Miss Teppy and Mister Andre, very classy," she nodded, giving Andre a grin. Tepischore seemed to have bounds of energy, zipping around them in circles with her tennis ball. "Are you from here, mister? I am new to area, so have not really been to see much of... here. And, have never seen these Sylveens before! Er, Sylve...veon? Yes, that- is this kind of pokemon from Kodo only?" She questioned him, then stopped to watch Teppy. Aija turned a few circles of her own, copying Teppy with an amused giggle.

Teetering on one foot as she stopped, Aija held her arms out to balance herself. "Goodness, Miss Teppy, you are going to make yourself dizzy! She is seeming very playful, you are so lucky to have such... such, um... excited pokemon! Are you staying in this park for a while? Maybe my pokemon and Miss Teppy could play?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:02 pm
"Thank you." Andre gave a small smile as he watched his pokemon hop about. Andre really wasn't that impressive of a name (though he'd never openly admit that), just the French form of 'Andrew'. Nothing particularly exciting. "I -" What was the easiest way to explain this? He didn't really feel like taking much time to explain that while he had been born in Camphoreon he considered himself to be from Grande Ile. "I'm from Grande Ile, I'm just visiting Camphoreon....much like you." He said simply with a small shrug. Not entirely accurate but whatever, it got the point across. "Actually, Sylveons are from Kalos." He explained, taking the ball back and tossing it for Tepsichore.

"Yes, she's just brimming with energy." He said tiredly as he watched her dart off. Tepsichore's enthusiasm got a bit ridiculous sometimes but all in all she was a very loyal pokemon. "I was just taking Tepsichore for a walk before heading back to my hotel...but I think she'd enjoy playing with another pokemon." He said, gently pushing the nudging ribbons of the Sylveon away and taking the ball back. "My Vaporeon would likely enjoy it as well." He said thoughtfully. Balancing his cup on top of the ball, Andre snatched up the other pokeball attached to his belt and released Nenuphar. "Nenuphar, this is Miss Aija. Miss Aija, this is Nenuphar." He introduced as he tossed the ball back to Tepsichore.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:39 pm
"Grande Ile? Wow, you are from far away too! Visiting, yes yes, I am visiting too! Is my second day here. And, Kalos... huh, I think maybe I have heard of this..." She made a quick mental note to find out about Kalos later, maybe plan a trip to wherever that was to find her own Sylveon.

Aija watched as Andre let out a second pokemon- a Vaporeon! With... pretty colours! Blue and pink! What a great day, wow, Aija wanted to talk with strangers more often. "Nenuphar! You come up with very, um... interesting?" Aija paused, sounding a bit unsure of her wording, then hurried on, "Interesting names! And very pretty pokemon, also. You are man with great taste, Mister!" Reaching into her pocket, Aija took out her own pokeball and released her Zorua. The little pokemon shook itself before looking around curiously. All these new faces! "This is Tints! And this is Teppy, and Nenuphar, and Mister Andre!" Aija said, pointing out everyone by name with an open palm. "Tints is friendly, he likes other pokemon! Does not make fighting with them or anything!" she assured Andre.

Tints spotted the tennis ball and swished his tail a few times, then prancing over and sitting himself by the other two pokemon. He wanted that ball, it looked like a very fun ball, but he had manners. He wasn't some hooligan! <> Tints chittered excitedly, looking ready to chase the ball at the speed of light.  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games