Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Random topics for members
I have a question.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shea Heart

Obsessed of Hearts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:15 am
Hello. I was wondering where to get the mermaid fishes and the turtle

esp. Aquarium Memphis the Mermaid, Aquarium Lila the Mermaid, Aquarium Turtle

thank you ♥♥  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:14 am
They can all only be bought from the Marketplace if anyone puts them up for sale, since they were pulled from Phin Phang a really long time ago.

You can get the [lite] versions of them from the Daily Chance or Dumpster Dive, though. [lite] versions of fish just never glow, so they're pretty much just decoration.

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:19 am
Blood Pop
They can all only be bought from the Marketplace if anyone puts them up for sale, since they were pulled from Phin Phang a really long time ago.

You can get the [lite] versions of them from the Daily Chance or Dumpster Dive, though. [lite] versions of fish just never glow, so they're pretty much just decoration.
Momo lites do. I use them in my bump shop aquarium and have people play the tank in my aquarium thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:26 am
Love Renewed
Blood Pop

Momo lites do. I use them in my bump shop aquarium and have people play the tank in my aquarium thread.
Not supposed to, so I assume the Momos may be glitched.  

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Shea Heart

Obsessed of Hearts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:17 am
Blood Pop

aww really?
thanks. ♥
so i guess i should buy all the enkis i can cause they might be out of the shop too. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:29 pm
Shea Heart
Blood Pop

aww really?
thanks. ♥
so i guess i should buy all the enkis i can cause they might be out of the shop too. D:
Enki is still in Phin Phang, and I doubt they'll be taken out, seeing as they're the only fish that drop Enki's Catch, which does have some Alchemy components in it.
And they don't drop an exuberant amount of gold for their price, so Gaia can't claim that they would cause a lot of inflation. xd
Which they clearly don't care about anymore, what with all these gold generators... ;P

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Random topics for members

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items