Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I'm back I guess... RP search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:46 pm
Hey, alot of you don't remember me, most of you probably didn't even know I was a part of this guild. Well...around the end of last year I had a horrible accident that cost me my computer and while using my ps3 I tried very hard to keep up with those who had roleplayed with me. To say the least, most of them left me behind and let our roleplays die in my absence. I just want you all to know that I officially have thrown away my limits and I just wanna roleplay. I'm willing to do just about anything to get noticed around here again and start where I left off.

If you give me a chance I vow to you to do my best, thrill you with what I have to offer...and surprise you. smile Give me a chance and let me know what I have to do to get out there again.

What can I say...I'm glad to be back. smile

One thing though is, this is my old computer and there is a chance that It might stop working again...I would like to hope that that is not the case but bare with me that it's still in the realm of possibility.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:54 pm
BUMP, Oh and I'm pretty sure my computer is fine.  

Maxy Wexerg

GodzillaAsh217

Familiar Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:09 am
What do you role-play? Yaoi, Yuri, heterosexual couplings? Also, so you have any ideas as to what the role play would be about?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:05 pm
Eka_Eddyr_Aiedail
What do you role-play? Yaoi, Yuri, heterosexual couplings? Also, so you have any ideas as to what the role play would be about?

I can play hetero and yaoi, I can play yuri but I won't be playing the dominant female. As for ideas, I have a few ideas but honestly I'm looking fopr people to come up with ideas with me so we can make something together. Honestly I just wanna roleplay with people.  

Maxy Wexerg

GodzillaAsh217

Familiar Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:34 pm
Maxy Wexerg

I tend to role-play yaoi most of the time, and I can help think up ideas if you would like.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:43 pm
Eka_Eddyr_Aiedail
Maxy Wexerg

I tend to role-play yaoi most of the time, and I can help think up ideas if you would like.

Do you have anything specific in mind for us? smile  

Maxy Wexerg

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces