Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
GAIA IS OURS!!! WE NEED TO FIX THIS!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:53 pm
Shon (Me): "How about we work together with the idiots in the Gaia Staff to fix our beloved site?"

Kor: "I will help as much as I can but I'm stuck outside ur Universe guys and gals so I can only help thru Shon."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:19 pm
The staff has absolutely no inclination to fix anything that is wrong with the site. The only thing they will do is make sure the site is kept up and running. Besides for that, they are working nonstop to make cash shop items and ways to bleed the users dry of their hard-earned money and/or allowance.  

The one and only MAMARITA

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:41 pm
The one and only MAMARITA
The staff has absolutely no inclination to fix anything that is wrong with the site. The only thing they will do is make sure the site is kept up and running. Besides for that, they are working nonstop to make cash shop items and ways to bleed the users dry of their hard-earned money and/or allowance.

You are probably right, but we'll just have to find a way to make them see the light and want to fix the site. It is our site too and if we work hard enough we can make them see that they need to fix things to return the site to as close as possible to it's former glory.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:32 pm
The only way you are going to be able to do that where the staff will notice is make a cut&paste email that every one can send on in. If enough people send in they may get a hint. ninja  

Jounin-WhiteFang

Feral Wolf

5,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Mercury the Dragon

Interstellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:03 pm
If you REALLY want to take gaia back think of this "remember when play-station got hacked" if a huge cooperation like that can have such a... rather interesting situation what makes gaia immune with all the people going around hacking accounts who you think has more security play-station sony, or an open website like gaia?

personally i think gaia is just following the world trend of money grubbing imagine gaia to be like old china if you go against china then the outcome is you in the ground aka their "Ban" but you know you can always change your computers IP address easily and just log in again but losing all that work Dx  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:31 pm

I'm a full blown lurker in here, Most of the time I don't feel like I have enough to say to be useful. but I will happily voice with y'all on this. This crap has GOT TO STOP.
I wont spend another dime on this site. Not a DIME. due to how nuts it's gotten. :/ they are intentionally trying to destroy the site in my opinion... seriously. if anyone composes a letter or something, that requires mass sending? keep us posted. I will happily join you.

---

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100

BobCatHKSS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:56 pm
GaiaOnline is dying. The powers that be are using this to raise money for their 18+ site which is their baby. They will keep this site running only as long as the $$$ comes in.

I remember when we'd have daily active people in the 200,000 member range. Now we're under 20K and dropping. That's a 90% drop.

My guild has been here almost 7 years. I'll stick around as long as GaiaOnline is on, but I'm not spending any money on it. Not one dime.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:55 am
Did you see that some girl has actually suggested a kickstarter to get guilds and arenas updated. You know that there is a kickstarter. once the funds are in the grimy hands of the current administration, it won't go anywhere near a developer's hands for guilds. That girl is delusional.  

NINJASMOMMY

Demonic Flame

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:52 am
Interesting changes to the site. I used to be a major player in this place back in the day, but that's changed so much; no more of the old names exist anymore. It was bound to happen, we all die out, the lemmings move in and make it "okay" to change how things work.

A mass exodus won't work, not as long as there are bodies ready to take everyone else's place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:31 am
Demonic Flame
Interesting changes to the site. I used to be a major player in this place back in the day, but that's changed so much; no more of the old names exist anymore. It was bound to happen, we all die out, the lemmings move in and make it "okay" to change how things work.

A mass exodus won't work, not as long as there are bodies ready to take everyone else's place.

Lanzer is still here, the rest have all moved on. DJ Helsing comes and goes with the tide.but although it says developer under his name, one has to wonder if he isn't here mainly as the PR person for conventions still. As you said things change and many Gaians are hoping for a major change soon, starting at the top again. If that happens, perhaps Gaia can get back some of it's former glory.  

GGN Vice Captain
Vice Captain

bo87u9nmom-n-9

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:57 am
I miss when Derek was running things sad This site is quickly turning to the people with money  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:43 am
TOAA IV
I miss when Derek was running things sad This site is quickly turning to the people with money

This site turned into a "people with money" site last year when the current CEO and COO took over and mandated the "everything has to pay for itself". They are gathering all the funds they can for the 18+ pay-to-play site and don't give a rat's a** about this site anymore. There hasn't been an update or fix that doesn't revolve around GC or the Cash Shops since they took over. Go back and check it out. Nothing is being fixed or upgraded unless GC is involved.

We all miss the fact that Derek has been downgraded to head of IT and has absolutely no say so in what happens to the site that he started in his garage. He is the only original member of the founding members that is left and I fear that he is getting too many gray hairs over what is happening here.

We can only hope that the current administration is booted out somehow and someone who really cares about this site and the users can take over and bring back some of Gaia's glory!!!  

Suzie Rue

Divine Titan

masterofdisaster1024

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:27 am
the problem is that everyone thinks that everyone else is not spending cash so its fine for them to spend cash on this site as they are in a very small minority
when in reality the other people that they think are not spending cash are and thus its feeding into this site
you must truly pledge and get all your friends to understand to make a pledge to not spend any real cash on here
once the cash has dried up then the site will either shut down or gaia will go back to the way things were
and im hoping once the cash dries up the latter will happen and then there other site will shut down and they will have to put resources back in here  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:54 pm
masterofdisaster1024
the problem is that everyone thinks that everyone else is not spending cash so its fine for them to spend cash on this site as they are in a very small minority
when in reality the other people that they think are not spending cash are and thus its feeding into this site
you must truly pledge and get all your friends to understand to make a pledge to not spend any real cash on here
once the cash has dried up then the site will either shut down or gaia will go back to the way things were
and im hoping once the cash dries up the latter will happen and then there other site will shut down and they will have to put resources back in here

There are still idiots that will buy GC because they like the shiny pixels and are stupid enough to think they are actually helping the site. In reality they are the ones that are destroying Gaia. It's those imbeciles that just cannot get it through their heads what they are doing to Gaia. Screw what they have done to the economy. It's the actual running of the site they are destroying. Buying into the CEO and COO's mindset like Chekov's salivating dogs, they are blindly doing exactly what those two lame-brained jerk-offs in the front office knew they could get them to do. They are paying for the new 18+ site and digging Derek Liu's Gaia's grave deeper and deeper, bigger than that Louisiana Sinkhole caused by overworking those salt mines.

And for the staff that keeps lurking in this guild- yes, I called the COO and CEO lame-brained jerk-offs!  

Suzie Rue

Divine Titan

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:21 pm
Suzie Rue
masterofdisaster1024

There are still idiots that will buy GC because they like the shiny pixels and are stupid enough to think they are actually helping the site. In reality they are the ones that are destroying Gaia. It's those imbeciles that just cannot get it through their heads what they are doing to Gaia. Screw what they have done to the economy. It's the actual running of the site they are destroying. Buying into the CEO and COO's mindset like Chekov's salivating dogs, they are blindly doing exactly what those two lame-brained jerk-offs in the front office knew they could get them to do. They are paying for the new 18+ site and digging Derek Liu's Gaia's grave deeper and deeper, bigger than that Louisiana Sinkhole caused by overworking those salt mines.

And for the staff that keeps lurking in this guild- yes, I called the COO and CEO lame-brained jerk-offs!

You said it exactly Suzie. I agree with you 100% tho I'm not willing to go as far as being suicidal like you are since intentionally attacking them and then Saiyan you are doing it with undeniable certainty is just suicidally stupid of you, but it's your account so do as you wish with it tho I'd hope you would be smart of enough to basically ask to get banned like you just did.

ninjasmommy
Did you see that some girl has actually suggested a kickstarter to get guilds and arenas updated. You know that there is a kickstarter. once the funds are in the grimy hands of the current administration, it won't go anywhere near a developer's hands for guilds. That girl is delusional.

A Kickstarter could work, but only if there is some sorta iron-solid agreement like a Legal Binding Contract obligating them to use the Kickstarter funds for non-GC Related Site Updates. I wonder if those in charge at the top would be willing to do a Kickstarter like that that would be enforced by the letter of the law thru a Legal Binding Contract. What do you think ninja and Suzie and hell anyone that reads this post that is in the Guild or is a lurking member of Gaia Staff? Hell I'd actually love to see what the guys at the top would say about this idea so you lurking staff members how about you get them to respond to me please?  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff