Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Camp Half-Blood (Looking)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image

Dear Demi-god,

If you’re reading this, it means you’ve survived fighting monsters, evil spirits and anything else that may have come your way. If you haven’t already figured it out, you’re different unlike any other child. You are a child of a Greek God or Goddess. At Camp, you will find out who your parent is as well as which cabin you will be staying in. We, at Camp-Half blood, strive to keep you safe, teach you how to survive the world and what to do in dangerous situations.

At Camp Half-blood, we are family. You are not alone in the world. You are not the only one to feel like an outcast or always feel like evil is watching you. As a demi-god, we invite you to Camp Half-Blood where we can protect and guide you in living your life without fear. The deliverer of this letter is your guide to camp. They will help defeat any monsters you may encounter on the way to camp.

We hope to see you soon,
Chiron
Activities Director

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

This was the letter given to every new demi-god. After Percy Jackson had a talk with Zeus, a lot of things changed. More children were brought to camp. More cabins were built and the Greek parents visit as often as they can. Things started to be as normal as they could be at Camp Half-Blood. That is, until, the daughter of Hecate arrived. No one figured the goddess of magic would ever bare a child. Stories had gone around that she would never reproduce with a human nor did anyone want her to. Her magic was known for darker times throughout Greek history.

Upon her arrival, a prophecy comes forth that a daughter of Hecate as well as a Son of Ares will travel the world to find a stolen weapon. A weapon only a daughter of Hecate can bring back and only a Son of Ares can control. There’s only one problem. Hecate and Ares have never gotten along which affects their children. A pure hatred soon develops between the daughter of Hecate and the Son of Ares. What will happen when the two must travel together in order to help out their own parents?

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image

[align=center][b]What the mirror shows me in the morning: [/b][Picture][b]What my mother calls me:[/b]
[Name]
[b]What my friends call me:[/b]
[Nickname...don't have to have one]
[b]I live in the:[/b]
[Cabin they live in at camp]
[b]How long I've been here:[/b]
[Age: 17-19]
[b]My life:[/b]
[Bio]
[b]The way I tick:[/b]
[Personality]
[b]What else I like: [/b]
[other hobbies or just other random stuff.]
[b]My pet:[/b][Don't have to have one]
[/align]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:00 pm
User Image

If you are to stay at our Camp you must follow these simple rules:

1. There will be absolutely no hanky-panky at our camp (No Cybering. Love romance is encourage (obviously) but keep it pg-13.)
2. We do have young campers with us so we please ask to watch your language and keep it clean. (No potty mouths)
4. When you title your letter to us, use the sentence "I swear on the lightening of Zeus, I am a demi-god (Ignore the last one and write previously stated when you send me a pm so I know you've read this.)
5. We like our campers to speak clearly and plainly. (Please be LITERATE. Which means some one who knows how to type actual sentences and more than five.)
6. We seem to miss a lot of our items in our camp. If you find any stolen items, please return them to their rightful owner. (Tell me what happened to the number three)
7. Do not start any war on our grounds unless you want to be stranded in the middle of nowhere without any weapons. (DO NOT POST YOUR PROFILE HERE UNLESS WE'VE TALKED ABOUT IT!!! DO NOT POST IN HERE AT ALL PLEASE!!!)
8. Upon sending the first acceptance letter title it, "I am a demi-god" (When you send me a pm please put previous stated)

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100