Lately, I have been so bored. I just got back into roleplaying so I need roleplays.

Here's a little about me:

1. I'm literate.
2. I have no job at the moment so I get on everyday and reply as soon as I can. I do hate to leave my partner hanging. I do expect the same courtesy.
3. Usually, I can come up with a plot by one picture.
4. I'm up for anything in a roleplay plot wise.
5. I do NOT like writing about the dirty stuff. I just like to concentrate on the plot and feel that THAT kind of stuff takes it away. Plus, it's just gross.
6. I do have a life so if I don't respond ASAP it's because I'm too busy at the moment but will respond as soon as I can.
7. With any roleplay I do, I have to put in romance. I just can't do without it so expecting some love.....just not TOO much as previously discussed.
8. As previously discussed, I like romance but please no instant love. It's a little annoying and I lose interest if it comes too quickly.

Here are some roleplays that I'm currently into:

WolfXHunter * (However, roles can be switched if desired)
BossXAssistant* (Kind of like Iron Man and Two Weeks Notice)
Supernatural: DeanXOC
Seven Deadly sins - Don't really have a plot but I just want to do something with them. I think it would be fun.
Famous Person/ Small town girl
Fantastic Four: Johnny x OC *
Rich guy X Elemental Slave *
Captain Jack Sparrow x OC *
Present day girl x Medieval Prince *
Cop x Thief * (Roles can be reversed)
Vamipiress x Vampire Hunter
Witch and Human * (Kind of like Bewitched but in modern times)
Camp Half-Blood Son of Ares x Daughter of Hecate *

Anime:
Ouran High School Host Club: Tamaki x OC *
Reborn: Ryohei x OC

* = Plot
Bold = my character

I would ask that you PLEASE, if you're going to roleplay with me, do NOT have any emo characters. None of these roles include emo characters. I'm sorry but they drive me up the wall. This also means no boys that CRY ALL THE TIME. Please and thank you.

So, if I haven't scared you off and you're still interested send me a pm. If you have any ideas, don't be shy to tell me about them. I'm open to, pretty much, anything.