Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:54 pm
Here's a nice little thread where you can enjoy talking about the BlazBlue games!

In order, they are:
BlazBlue Calamity Trigger
BlazBlue Continuum Shift
-BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2
-BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
BlazBlue Chronophantasma

BlazBlue is a heavily plotted fighting game, I'd say similar to Street Fighter, etc.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:54 pm
Oh, forgot to mention;
There are a couple other spin-off games, but they're not really related.
I'm pretty sure that they're just weird parodies...

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:52 pm
Very nice, Teddy. Now, let's get this thread officially started.

Who is the main fighter in this game? Remember to give lots of detail, but nothing copied. Its gotta be from memory.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:01 pm
Right.

The main character in the game is Ragna. His official title is Ragna the Bloodedge, and I believe it's because of the sword he wields. It used to belong to a person who was called Bloodedge, but I honestly don't know too much about him other than the sword and his name.
Anyways, back to Ragna.
-Will edit this in the morning, as I have to go now. Hope you don't mind sweatdrop -

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:21 pm
No worries. I can imagine what Ragna looks like. A red-headed warrior type. Green/blue eyes.

His best friend who owned "Blood edge" was killed and thus Ragna swears that he will get revenge for this robbery of his friend's life. And now he is on a mission to kill the one who killed his friend. There is only one problem, the villain has vanished like smoke and Ragna has to find said villain.

Along the way, he meets allies and new foes to fight against.

Is this pretty much the summary of the game?

I can see a huntress, beautiful and slender with a wild cat for a pet who becomes like Ragna's girlfriend on the exception that she plays hard to get and that her kitty wants Ragna for lunch, ha ha ha.

His other friends would include a medium built comedian, a chubby sumo-style cool dude who always says Ragna doesn't eat enough, and a tiny rebel type who is great with machinery and weapons.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:29 pm
Eh... no, not at all... sweatdrop
Here's an image of him, for reference:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hm... well, he got his sword and coat from Jubei (who is very famous), who got it from Bloodedge. Ragna trained for the majority of his childhood with Jubei... blah blah blah.
(Trying to avoid spoilers, sorry)

This game doesn't really have companions, necessarily. As I think I said before, each character has their own playable storyline, so they don't really work together. However, if you want a summary of more of the side characters, I can try that to the best of my ability.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:58 pm
Well, I was right that he was a young'un.

Ah, so it is more like SNK than Street Fighter in the sense that each has their individual story-lines, but definitely not as realistic looking as SNK. (Not that it matters with appearances)

So, if this guy is the hero, then he's probably like Terry in the sense that he witnessed a death when he was really little and he's sworn revenge. He's got a down to earth attitude, but not afraid to whip out the insults either.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:14 pm
empress dee
Well, I was right that he was a young'un.

Ah, so it is more like SNK than Street Fighter in the sense that each has their individual story-lines, but definitely not as realistic looking as SNK. (Not that it matters with appearances)

So, if this guy is the hero, then he's probably like Terry in the sense that he witnessed a death when he was really little and he's sworn revenge. He's got a down to earth attitude, but not afraid to whip out the insults either.

Ooh, very close!
Young'un as in 21, yes, lol.
He's that character that always cusses a lot and is kind of rude to everyone, sarcastic, but he's got a good heart... I guess.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:22 pm
I don't like anyone who cannot control their sailor talk. That would give a poor image to others. That's how criminals are born on earth.

Terry may be from Southtown, and he may be twice the age as your "hero", but at least he can control when he cusses.

If your hero had to be muted every time he cussed, there would be no show, would there?  
83. Dead threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games