Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boy_Toy_71

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:22 pm
I'm Boy_Toy, No you'll not get a name other than that unless you're in an rp with me. I play both Uke's and Seme's. I prefer Uke (submissive) I love being ontop and i LOVE being on bottom. I also love things in my mouth. But that is me personally. I'm not here for personal stuff. I'm here for a role play. I'm really not good at threads and maintaining them nor keeping up with them. But damn it I can sure try. I am better at rps done in pms cause its easy for me to maintain and keep up with. I am up for any kind of pairing. I am up for smutt, and up for adventure rps. I like literate people and long term rps but might consider a short term. I dont have many limits and when I do cause they change depending on mood I'll let you know. I love music and do not mind and even encourage sharing things like youtube videos in an rp to represent what the other is singing or perhaps playing in back grounds. I love profile character sheets. Something basic or something really out done. The rpcs have to have an anime picture. If you dont use rpc pics then I'll consider your detailed description of the character and we'll see from there. My favorites rp topics are boy schools, abuse scenarios, demons, mythical creatures, wizards, and bdsm. I look forward to hearing from you. If you want fast responses from me please Quote me. Love you all -winks-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:29 am
Bump  

Boy_Toy_71

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Boy_Toy_71

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:40 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:52 am
Bump  

Boy_Toy_71

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:37 am
Boy_Toy_71

I would totally be interested in doing a long term roleplay with you!
All of your topics seem great, and it's something we can build off of really well.
If you'd have me, I'd love to be your rp partner.

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games