Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 20. The Beyblade Movement - Beyblade stuff!
Beyblade Satellite - thread related to the Yu-Gi-Oh RP Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:03 pm
This thread is what will be going on in Bey City while the situation in New Domino City is continuing. In here, I will be playing as Kai and Hiro. The text for Kai will be blue while Hiro's will be normal.

"This heat is nearly unbearable!" Kai complained as the sweltering summer sun scorched his back and burned his exposed arms.

G'Oh laughed as he had his bey gear equipped at his hip and said, "You should have covered your arms better, father. Anyway, I'm off to the tournament. See ya later, Dad."

Kai spit on the ground and mumbled something about Dee before getting back to the tilling of the soil by hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:25 pm
empress dee

Michal stretched out in his chair dealing with various things around the shop was a bother sometimes but it was worth it seeing the faces of kids when they get their first bey's.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:42 pm
Kai wiped his forehead from the sweat that was forming when he looked into a window of the house only to see Michal just lounging about while he was out there working. Hiro was late, as always, but that wasn't anything new. "Michal, make yourself useful," the Russian bellowed, "And go check our farming account books! I have got to see if I can get a break from this work because I know you won't come out here and help me."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:52 pm
empress dee

Michal nodded and spoke. "Anything else you need besides the books?" He asked looking around at the piles of books and other stuff in the room, he'd have his work cut out for him.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:44 pm
"See where the heck empress dee is right now! I might need her to find Ochru. Besides, I need her to figure out why the sun is so bloody hot today! Did one of her grand-kids have a fit or something? This is nothing like what was forecast. Today's supposed to be breezy, not scorching."

Kai's point was clear. Something was amiss and he was asking his best friend and roomate to find out what. The heat was also partially to blame for his rotten temper.

When Hiro finally arrived, the second he stepped onto the field and nearly fell over! "Whoa! Mr. Hiwatari...did you forget to turn off the heater again?" the elder of the dragoon brothers joked.

For those who don't know this guy, Hiro is the older brother to Tyson. Tyson, as you should know is the owner of Dragoon, but Hiro always claims that it should have been him instead of Tyson that got that power.

As part of his, "owe me" debt, Tyson sends his older brother to work for Kai. The food that comes from Kai's farm was reward enough for Tyson. Of course, Tyson's noodle shop would be nothing if it weren't for Kai's goods, so...yeah, a debt had to be paid somehow. And...Tyson feels that his brother gets a chance to know Kai a bit better this way too.

Kai threw his hoe at Hiro for the humor, which he missed his target. After laughing some more, Hiro said, "Calm down, sir! I was only jokin'. Look, all I am saying is that its cooler everywhere else except for this farm."

"Keep those kinds of jokes to yourself!" Kai snapped. That was all the explanation that Kai needed in terms of the weather situation, though it didn't alievate the heat one bit. Someone or something was targeting the Hiwatari Farms HQ and Kai had to find out what.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:30 am
TheDarkmasterchumble
empress dee

Michal nodded again and put his reading glasses on going to work, sometimes switching back and forth between Dee and the Hiwatari Farm books. Trying to check recent updates online he'd found some things that were... off. abandoning the paperwork to continue this search he found that there were kings who were Planning on going against Dee, though the list didn't seem all that complete he began searching for why they would do so and found she'd broken rules of her own making. As he searched further and deeper in he'd been able to access enough to find a set of rules for what to do when they were broken.

"Oh no, KAI GET IN HERE NOW!" He shouted saving the page and continuing his search.

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:50 pm
Kai growled, having been interrupted yet again. He snapped at Hiro to continue where Kai had left off then wandered into the house. "What?!"

It was obvious in Kai's tone that the interruption had better be important. Though he had to admit that it was much cooler in the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:53 pm
empress dee

Michal pulled up the page about the Kings first. "Looks like your wife is in a jam, these guys wanna go after her in punishment for breaking laws. According to this..." He said changing the page over to another one for rules. "Anyone caught doing such acts as Dee has is punishable by death and they see fit to do so, but here's the real kicker. There's a loop hole I thought you should know of, look here." He said before changing it over once again to another page. "The raining ruler of the Galaxy is exempt from such rules so long as done for the correct reason." He said as he continued to print out this information and handed the print outs to Kai. "In short Dee can break rules if it's for the right reason. We need to get going, according to the information I was able to gather they are already on the move." He said finishing off about his findings and putting his reading glasses back in their case and standing up.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:05 pm
Kai sighed heavily. It was important, it gets him out of doing chores, and it is another explanation of why his farm is so hot and no place else. Then Kai had an idea, "Hold on, before we get going, I want to investigate why my farm is so bloody hot and nowhere else. If Dee really is under attack as you say, then any planet located before this one is likely to attack here especially if they know about me. I can think of two prime suspects right away. At my wedding with Dee, there was Goku and Vegeta. Now, I don't think Vegeta would care, but Goku would. Especially after what you just read. According to him my very wedding with Dee was unjust and at the time, Goku wasn't really himself. All he was told was that it was a huge party and that there was lots of food. Now that he knows what it was, he has the firepower to destroy my farm and make us suffer for it."

Looking over the list, Kai pointed to other kings located on other planets who were for the one-man woman idea and that had powers that could make it so hot. Then he said, "Anyone who can wield fire is a suspect and we gotta find out who before we go anywhere and we must show that king the loop hole. If the galaxy itself is going to cave in so to speak, then Dee is already in trouble, but I doubt it. If the galaxy was against it at the start, the second husband of hers wouldn't be here and neither would she. The Galaxy itself called for this law to be made and it had been kept secret for this very reason. Someone is trying to expose Dee and make her suffer. Someone who wishes her dead for their own personal vendetta."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:37 pm
empress dee

Michal shrugged and began typing. "Well these are the kings that have fire abilities... Sorry I'm not much help but you know I only recently learned about Dee and only met her the once." He said pulling up a list of all who could use fire.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:01 am
Kai put his fingers to his eyes as if he was getting some sort of a headache. Then he said, "It'd be a lot easier if we used the security cameras that I put in place to see if we can find who we are looking for."

At that Kai went into his bedroom to pack for his journey and to also look at his own monitors for anything suspicious outside. The second he looked at the monitors, his suspicions were confirmed. Smirking, Kai then locked the suitcase that he packed up and said, "All right, let's go. I found our intruder and it turns out that we've got ninja assassins after us. These types were likely sent by Sasuke, though I don't think it was an intentional murder situation. More like a I'm going to slow you down and get to Dee first situation. Sasuke always was a hot head, so he sent fire ninjas to slow me down. They'll leave once we do. So hurry it up. I don't want this season's harvest to go bad due to our tardiness."

When it came to farming, Kai knew exactly what temperatures were needed for where and for how long the crops can last. Thankfully, Kai was growing corn and that required lots of sun, but the longer they delay and that corn is going to be burned and useless come harvest time.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:37 am
empress dee

turned off the pc and packed a bag of his own. "Ya, alright. I think your crops have gotten used to the heat with Dranzer around tilling the fields. Hey Hiro, watch the shop and farm for us." He said with a shrug before yelling out the window at Hiro.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:33 pm
"You got it, Mitch!" Hiro called back and with more determination than ever, dug that hoe deep into the soil and began tilling larger plots than Kai had ever been able to.

Kai growled as he knew that Hiro was just showing off reminding him of Tyson. Starting up his bright red mustang, Kai said to Michal, "Get in, we have a long way to go."

New domino City wasn't far, but where they were going first was. They were going to speak directly to Dee about the recent happenings and that meant heading to South Town.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:45 pm
empress dee

Michal tossed his bag into the back of the vehicle before jumping into the passenger seat. "Hit it." He said taking out a pair of wild wild west shades and putting them on.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:34 pm
Backing out of the driveway until he was on the official road, Kai looked over his shoulder to see if anyone was foolishly trying to walk up it when he was leaving. Thankfully nobody but ninjas that had a death wish were in his way.

He smirked when he put the car into drive and put the top down. "I think we suffered from heat stroke long enough, don't you, Mick?"

The drive seemed to be putting Kai into a better mood, plus seeing all of those dead ninjas also helped.  
20. The Beyblade Movement - Beyblade stuff!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games