Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
choas - mahahahhahahaha

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ummmmmm
  who cares?
  your crazy
  huh????
View Results

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:10 pm
soooo i was in the members list and it said lower the number the longer that person been in the guild...
MAHAHAHAHHAA
proof i've been in here longer than yOU!!!
not by much but Hehehehehe

***FYI - me n' him have been at it for years saying who has been on longer  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:24 am
Dunno says Im 12th, have all the others who were here before me gone now? Im sure I wasnt that high up? Could be by now.

Still behind goldie and gkun on posts emo catching up....more emo  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AssassinCowboy

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:19 am
Sagebomb
Dunno says Im 12th, have all the others who were here before me gone now? Im sure I wasnt that high up? Could be by now.

Still behind goldie and gkun on posts emo catching up....more emo

POSTS:. i haven't been around for how long, and been skitchy the past 4 years or so???? and still got more posts than most (Blue is in 7th position)... most of the crew have gone up in posts but i'm about tied with Blue with one crew (100ish posts difference i think) (and add Assassin and Red i would move up to 6th)
awwww remember when I made Assassin??? Great Prince was such a sweety!!!!!!!! i used Assassin to see how other members played with newbies... Undercover... it was fun... *goes down memory lane*

MEMBERSHIP:
lol but looking at it i'm, Blue, 3rd oldest member and with Red i'm 6th oldest member... lol ... so kinda u'r in 11th place if u wish to think that
you came along only a few months after me and Choas started... when u bought it from the previous owners... several of the people left with them... but u helped this place grow biggrin
but yeah... considering how many years we've had this place???? 11th/12th oldest member ain't bad lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:26 pm
AssassinCowboy

MEMBERSHIP:
lol but looking at it i'm, Blue, 3rd oldest member and with Red i'm 6th oldest member... lol ... so kinda u'r in 11th place if u wish to think that
you came along only a few months after me and Choas started... when u bought it from the previous owners... several of the people left with them... but u helped this place grow biggrin
but yeah... considering how many years we've had this place???? 11th/12th oldest member ain't bad lol

True true, and yeah dunno as owner it still seems kinda funny to not be top 10, but I like having older members, it reminds me of how I came to get this guild in the first place ^_^  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers