AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image

This is a 4 person dorm that Silk cleverly turned into a small apartment kinda thing...there are 2 spots open as the music room can be turned back into a bedroom

Floor Plan (give you a idea what the room looks all together):
User Image

Silk's Room:
User Image

Daniel's Room:
User Image

Bathroom:
User Image

Living Room:
User Image

Kitchen:
User Image

Music Room:
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image
+Silk+

-Sitting alone in his room with a guitar in his lap, Silks fingers would glide lightly along the frets of his black stained electric acoustic as his fingers would pluck out a quiet melody. Drawling in a slow deep breath he would begin to sing. His voice would carry out with the lyrics to one of his favorite songs as he continued to play- You taught my heart a sense I never knew I had I can't forget the times that I was Lost and depressed from the awful truth How do you do it? -leaning forward a bit in his beanbag chair his long jet black hair would move to fall into his face a bit as his pierced black cat ears would twitch lightly as a cool breeze would seem to blow past him-

(silks acoustic guitar)
User Image

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image
+Silk+

-After a while of playing quietly Silk would let out a sigh. Setting his guitar aside he would slowly pull himself up from his seat before heading towards the kitchen area of his dorm to get himself a snack. Opening the fridge a quiet grumble would escape past his lips as he stared at the almost empty fridge- great -the worlds would come out in almost a whisper before turning to search threw the cabinet. Finding a half empty pack of crackers silk would let out a quiet groan before seeming to mumble once more to himself- well I guess this will just have to do -Stalking back out to the living room area of his dorm he would fall down into the beanbag chair where he had left his guitar laying gently on the floor beside it. Stretching out his tall slender frame he would move to slide two fingers into the pack to grab up a cracker between his black painted nails. Raising the cracker to his lips he would seem to let out a sigh before nibbling on the edge absentmindedly-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image Daniel walked down the hall his trunk dragging behind him.He stopped at one door, taking a parchment out of his pocket "This seems to be the place." He said trailing off while opened the door "I'm your roommate so don't kill me okay?" he stated dragging in his trunk in while putting his hands up as though he was being arrested.
Quote:
"AugustenDomenta"

WillowsBlaze

Heart Consumer

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image
+Silk+

-seeing the door to his dorm room open silk would pause a moment as his silver gaze would move to meet the new figure who walked in. Hearing them say please don't kill me and held up their hands as if silk was ready to arrest him or something silk couldn't help but chuckle- no worries man -he would laugh a bit- I think the only thing I'm packing right now is a bag of crackers -holding up the half eaten bag of crackers he would laugh once more- don't think they will do me much -he would give the new guy a wicked playful grin before setting his crappy snack aside. Pulling himself up silk would move to run his fingers lightly threw his hair before speaking once more- I'm Silk....whats Your name new guy  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:18 pm
User Image Daniel chuckled looking to Silk "I'm Daniel." He said putting his things away in a corner, then went to Silk sitting beside him,grabbing the crackers "Well they won't fill you but i'll eat them." He said nibbling on a cracker.
Quote:
"AugustenDomenta"

WillowsBlaze

Heart Consumer

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image
+Silk+

ahh Daniel well welcome to our -Silk would pause a moment before waving his hand around- Mansion shall I give you the grand tour -Silk would seem to exaggerate every thing as he walked around the short distance to each room- this place use to be a room for four but my evil genius decided else wise soooo.....we Have a kitchen -he would move to point to the nearest door by the TV- the music room my personal fav room -silk would move to open the door next to the kitchen to reveal his disaster of a music room before crossing the room to go and fall back down into the empty bean bag chair that sat next to his guitar- the room furthest from where we sit is my room bathroom is in the middle then your room -hearing him talk about the crackers Silk would chuckle- id have offered tuna but it seems I couldn't help myself -letting out a teasing pur like sound silks tail would move to wrap gently around his waist like it was his belt- so tell me about yourself D. -Silk would muse to himself as he called his roomie D as if giving the new guy a nickname already-

(ooc: i made a floor plan so you can see all togeather the design of the dorm biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:41 pm
User Image Daniel watched Silk walk around not really caring to get up, he laughing at his comments about the dorm room. When his roommate said that he ate tuna he chuckled "Would never expect a cat to love tuna." He teased, hearing his question and new apparent nickname "I'm a host for a radio show, and I write. What about you?" He questioned.
Quote:
"AugustenDomenta"

OOC:Oh! Thank you!That's actually really cool!

WillowsBlaze

Heart Consumer

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:39 pm
User Image
+Silk+

-Hearing his roomie Silk would chuckle- right well it makes good with crackers -Silk would muse to himself before melting further down into his bean bag chair to fish out a pack of cigarettes from his skinny jean pocket. Flipping the pack open he would move to pinch the end of one and move to place it between his lips before smiling as he heard Daniel say host of a radio show and writer- Right on....for Me....-Silk would pause for a moment before moving to pick up his electric acoustic to show off one of his beauties to Daniel- I'm a musician I sing and write to so I guess we have something's in common -he would chuckle once more before sliding his hand into his jacket pocket to fish out a lighter. Lighting the end before taking in a long drag and blowing the smoke out his nose. Silk would set his guitar gently in his lap before moving to ruffle his hair a bit and take the cig between his pointer finger and middle- your more then welcome to set something up in the music room or what ever I have about everything a musician could dream of from recording equitment to amps

ooc: ty thought it be helpful..and if you want to see the guitar its in my first post in the room ^^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:07 pm
User Image He smirked at Silk, watching him take his cigarettes out "A musician huh?" He said getting shivers up his spine when he blew out the smoke, he looked at his roommate "Yeah, using only my laptop might be abit troublesome." He said glancing at his trunk.
OOC:Yes thank you for it!

WillowsBlaze

Heart Consumer

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image
+Silk+

-Taking another drag from his cig silk would smile as the smoke would move to curl past his lips- ever need any help D id be more then happy to help out can't hurt to have a extra pair of hands -moving to place his left hand on the fret of his guitar as his right hand that held the cig would move to strum a quiet note to make his acoustic sing to life. Silk would seem to smile lightly to himself as if the note alone held some kind of meaning to it-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image Daniel analyzed his roommate "Be careful when you say that, or i'll make you a maid." He said chuckling at his own comment.

WillowsBlaze

Heart Consumer

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:30 pm
User Image
+Silk+

Is that so -Silk would seem to chuckle at the thought of him wearing some cute maid outfit and his black tail swaying lightly behind him as he tried to act all cute. Seeming to not see it match up with his dark appearance all Silk could do was laugh- ya I don't think that would work out I don't think you want a guy who looks like he can beat someone up in a maids fit...deff Not attractive -he would seem to laugh once more before moving to put out the last bit of his cig in a ash tray he had tucked away behind his bean bag chair. Placing his hands once more on his guitar he would start to play a quiet gentle melody before speaking- don't tempt me though I like pushing boundaries -he would seem to tease as a light smirk would rest on his face as his silver cat like gaze would rest on his roomie-

yurrai

Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff