Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
TeenagerFBI 1X1 Wolfy Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:48 pm
TeenageFBI

Beeping noise bounced off the walls of a bedroom. Movement from underneath a black comforter before a slender but toned arm came out from under the covers and pressed the snooze button on the alarm. Slowly the figure started to move before pushing themselves up as a tussle of honey brown hair fell into the person face. Slowly a hand reached up and pushed it out of their face showing a women. Rubbing her eyes she let out a yawn before pushing the covers off and slowly pushing herself up showing a swollen stomach. Turning around she made up the bed and placed a hand over her stomach and moved around the room and gathered up some clean clothes and headed to the bathroom and turned on the shower and stripped down and stepped into the shower. After about 15 minutes she got out and wrapped a towel around her and placed her hair into a towel. Drying herself off she slid on her undergarments and placed on a tank top and some legging that weren't to tight on her stomach.

Drying her hair she pulled the towel off the top of her head and brushed out her hair letting it fall to her lower back before pulling out a blow dryer and began to dry her hair. Once it was completely dry she pulled it into a high ponytail and brushed her bangs out over her forehead. Finishing up she went around and picked up all her dirty clothes and went and placed them into the dirty clothes hamper and picked it up and headed to the laundry room. Once the laundry was started she headed to the kitchen and fixed her a small breakfast and went into the living room and sat down on the couch and turned on the tv and began to eat her breakfast. Glancing away from the tv she looked over at the mantle that the tv was sitting on and smiled at a photo of her and her husband on their wedding day looking as handsome as ever in his military uniform. Finishing her breakfast she got up and headed to the kitchen to clean up her mess. This women who stood about 5'6 weighed more then she ever use to name was Alice.

(I am sorry I took so long I hope this isn't to long )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:40 pm
((its fine))

Kyle shook his head as he talked with his buddies who looked annoyed at him. "Are you really heading home. I mean you've been here about 5 months already, so it shouldn't hard to stay another 3." the male asked a joking tone in his voice as he watched his buddy jostle around with the stuff in his bag. "you know I can't she's worried enough as it is, with the due date being so close for the baby. and the fact...about my injury." Kyle said looking at his friend

About a month ago Kyle had gotten injured, almost completely making him unable to walk on his right leg. after it had happened he had stopped sending letters to Alice not wanting to tell her what had happened to me.

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:25 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice looked around the kitchen making sure everything was in place and clean before she turned and headed to the laundry room and placed the clothes into the dryer and another load in the washer. After starting the two Alice went around and opened the windows letting the breeze into the house before going to the bedroom to open the window in there as well. Once the window was open she sat down on the bed for a bit to rest some and rubbed her stomach as the baby kicked at her touch. Smiling she stood back up and slid on some shoes and went back down to the living room and looked around before going outside and walked down the drive way to check the mail. Once she was at the mail box she opened it and looked through it only seeing bills and junk mail. Slowly a frown came to her face as her eyes began to water some before she quickly blinked it away. "Why..have I not gotten anything from him..it has been a month." She asked herself before she turned and headed back to the house and went inside and up to the bedroom and grabbed a box that was filled with old letters from her husband before she sat down on the bed and began to re-read them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:28 pm
Kyle sighed as he packed up his things before climbing into the truck besides his squad leader and leaned against the seat wondering if he should call her or not. He smiled as he took his phone out his pocket and dialed her number as the drove through the country side, luckily the place where the camp was only about 49 miles away from his hometown

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:41 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice laughed as tears rolled down her cheeks as she read one of the letters. Sniffling she heard her phone going off and moved some and placed the box beside her and wiped her eyes and face and cleared her throat before getting up and grabbed her phone off of the dresser and went back over to the bed and sat down putting the pillows behind her. Answering the phone she moved some so she was leaning against the pillow she placed the phone against her ear forgetting to look at the caller id "Hello?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:45 pm
"Hey, Alice its me...Kyle. I'm heading home I should be their in a few hours. listen please don't be too surprised on how I look. things didn't go as well as I thought it was going to be and sorry for not sending the letters." he said softly leaning his head against the seat

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:52 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice gasped her eyes going wide as she nearly dropped her phone as she heard the voice "K-Kyle.." She whispered her eyes watering as she gripped the phone tighter in her hand. "I...I thought something bad had happened to you..."She said her voice quiet as she tried to choke back a sob before a tear fell from her eyes. Hearing what he said made her frown "Kyle I have never been one to judge if something happened to you..and you look different I do not care about that as long as you are still the same." She said letting out a sniffle " I am so kicking you in the butt when you get home for not sending letters.' She said letting out a chuckle then realized what she said " Wait! Your coming home!?" she said and quickly got up then stopped letting out a gasp and held her stomach as she felt a kick.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:03 pm
"Yea I decided to come back and see both of you. I've really missed you and besides my squad say I need a break. seems I've been working a bit too hard." he said chuckling to himself. "Are you alright though." he asked his voice gentle

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:20 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice smiled and rubbed her stomach as she headed to the living room. "You always have worked hard." she said softly as she sat own on the couch and continued to rub her stomach " I am fine the baby just got excited that your coming home." She said softly as she closed her eyes " Is you squad coming to? Or just you?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:25 pm
"Its just me, we are going over to the main bridge at the moment. I'll see you soon." he said as he shook his head, his grimaced suddenly his hand gripping his bad knee as he closed his eyes and took deep breathes trying to breathe through the pain

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:32 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice smiled softly and nodded her head some "Alright soon it is then." She said softly as she stood up and headed to the kitchen and looked in the fridge to see if she had something to cook. Smiling she went around the stopped hearing Kyle's deep breaths "Kyle..what ever happened I will not judge you for it nor look at you in different or love you any less just...get home so I can take care of you..now rest before you get home..I love you." She said softly as she leaned against the counter.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:41 pm
Kyle blushed a bit as he nodded as he hung up his phone and leaned against the seat. "Are you okay kid, that attacked seemed to be pretty strong, we can head to the hospital if you need it." the man said frowning at him. "I'm fine, just a bad relapse." he said and soon dozed off in the truck

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:54 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice sat her phone on the counter and went around the kitchen and pulled out some pots and pan and went around the kitchen pulling out some ingredients as she hummed a song the tv still playing in the living room. Moving over to the ice box she pulled out some chicken that she had thawed out and placed some seasoning on it then placed some pasta in the boiling water and went to the living room and sat down and waited fir the food to cook some.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:21 pm
Kyle opened his eyes when they arrived at the home and grimaced as they managed to help into one of the wheel chairs and wheeled him up the steps as his commander knocked on the door before driving off. "You didn't have to do that." he said shaking his head softly as he waited for the door to open

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:28 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice poked her head out from the kitchen as she heard a knocking on the door and went over and placed her hand over her stomach then opened the door and looked seeing Kyle and gasped "Kyle!" She said as her eyes began to water and quickly hugged him practically falling onto his lap but was being careful since she didn't know where he was hurt. "oh Kyle your home" She said as she cried into his shoulder then pulled away some and looked at him then at the chair "Is this why you didn't write me?" She asked as she got off of his lap and placed a hand on her hip "Now Kyle you know me better then that." She said as she went around and pushed him inside the house and took him to the living room.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff