Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:25 pm
Dimitri's Room
User Image

Adrian's Bedroom
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Living Room
User Image

Kitchen
User Image

Bathroom
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image
+Silk+

-Hanging outside his dorm room Silk would draw in a slow deep breath as he would watch random students pass him by. Moving to stretch his tall slender frame a bit he would let out a quiet yawn as his tail would move to sweep lightly behind him. Reaching a hand up to run his fingers lightly threw his long jet black hair. Silk would pause for a moment before moving to pluck the cig. He had tucked behind his ear before placing it in his mouth....Silk Knew he wasn't aloud to smoke in the dorm building but silk was always seen as a bit of a rule breaker and never much cared for others opinions of him. Only true thing that mattered to the tall slender neko boy was his music and the thought alone would draw the boy to begin to hum a quiet tune to himself as the unlit cigarette would hand from his lips-  

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dimitri Bellamy

Dimitri trekked down the hall way, a backpack slung around his shoulders and a rolling suitcase trailing behind him. He was really nervous about being so far from home, but it also made his excited to be able to branch out on his own and prove his responsibility He pulled the paper that had the number of his dorm room on it out of his pocket and looked it over. Checking the nearest door, he found that he wasn't that far from the room so he picked up the pace and quickly made it to the correct dorm room. Making his way up to it, he noticed there was a guy sitting outside the door next to his own. Figuring he might be his neighbor, and wanting to make a good first impression, he walked over and tapped his shoulder lightly to get his attention.

AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image
+Silk+

-Feeling someone tap on his shoulder, silk would quit humming to turn his silver like gaze to meet the person who now stood before him. Smiling lightly silk would move to pluck the unlit cigarette from his mouth with black painted finger nails before tucking it once more behind his ear- o hey -he would say in a light friendly tone though his looks would give him away as some punker kid. Pulling himself up slowly from the wall Silks tail would sway lightly behind him as one of his ears would flick forward lightly causing one of his piercing to knock against the other bars that peraded down his ears- new to the building huh? You lost? -Silk would question as his hands would now move to dig deep into his black torn up skinny jean pockets-  

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:13 pm
User Image

Dimitri Bellamy

Dimitri blinked and gazed up at the guy in front of him, who was a bit taller than him. For a moment, his attention was focus on his ears and tail, he was a big animal lover with cats being one of him most favorite. Clearing his throat and shaking his head, he pushed his glasses up his nose, and crossed his arms over his chest. "Um yes I am new, but no no I'm not lost at all. My room is actually right here next to yours." He pointed to the door, "I wanted to properly introduce myself since we'll be neighbors for the year." he said softly and smiled, then held his hand out. "My name is Dimitri, it's nice to meet you."

AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:08 pm
User Image
+Silk+

-Hearing them Silk would raise a brow for a moment before a light amused look would come across his face as he came to realize the boy's attention was drawn to his ears and tail- ah I see well welcome to the building Dimitri and I hope my music playing isn't to loud to bother you id hate to be the annoying neighbor -Silk would seem to pause for a moment to repeat Dimitri's name once more to himself as if trying to remember it before slowly pulling a hand form his pocket to shake the boys hand- I'm Silk -Silk would put on a warm smile once more before finally seeming to tease the boy- cat person aren't you? -he would say in a light joking manner as his tail would move to wrap around his tall slender frame before flick playfully at Dimitri-  

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:40 pm
User Image

Dimitri Bellamy

"Oh no need to worry about that, I'm sure the walls probably aren't that thin for a lot of noise to come through." he said softly, then smiled as his hand was met in a handshake. "Silk, well that's a rather unique name, pretty easy to remember too. Which is good for me because sometimes I have a bit of a problem with names and faces, my memory isn't the best at times." He blushed, his face taking on a light pink color as he let out a small laugh from seeing Silk's tail move in his direction. "Well I'm an animal person in general, but cats are among some of my most favorite animals. I actually have two kittens back home."

AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:26 pm
User Image
+Silk+

-Hearing him Silk would smile before looking back towards his dorm room door- I suppose that is true -he would chuckle lightly before turning his cat like silver gaze back towards Dimitri as a light smile would move across his face. Listening to Dimitri talk about his name he could only smile more- well my mother had a thing for mythological creatures -he would say with a light purr before pausing for a moment to speak once more- you ever heard of a selkie? I suppose my mother kinda took that word and changed it around to Silk....selkie....selk.....silk.....-he Would seem to vocalise his thoughts for a moment before seeming to smile as he saw the blush on Dimitri's face- you know Dimitri....if We break down your name like mine, one would almost think you where a god -he would seem to tease the boy lightly once more in a playful manner as he refured to a dimi god- or maybe you are the great Demetrius or mother earth -he would continue to chime in, in a playful manner which one could almost come to think silk was flirting with the boy. Hearing them say cats was amongst their favorite animal and how Dimitri had 2 kittens back at home. Silk would seem to add a purr like sound to his voice as he would speak once more- i love kittens...if Only I could see them, I had to leave my old man behind -Silk would chuckle as he thought about his fat old lazy black cat he named shadow back at home- if only I could have brought him with I'm sure you'd have loved him

KawaiiYukiHime

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:00 am
User Image

Dimitri Bellamy

Dimitri listened closely and nodded as Silk explained the origins of his name. "I read about selkies once in a book about mythical creatures. That's pretty cool." he said with a big smile. His face flushed light pink again as he rubbed the back of his head. "That's pretty clever, though it's funny that you mentioned Demetrius because my name comes from that name. It's a Russian variant, and it was my grandfather's name." explained. "I'm sure too, I've never met a cat that I didn't end up adoring. While I'm on the subject I actually happened to bring a photo of them with me along with a photo of my mom, just so I wouldn't get too homesick. I could show them to you once I get everything unpacked." he offered,a small friendly smile on his face.

{Oh my gosh I am so sorry for my absence, I had some troubles over here and couldn't find the time to get on.}

AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image
+Silk+

-hearing him Silk would smile- very nice -stretching his tall slender frame for a moment he would smile once more as his tail would flick back and forth lightly behind him. Hearing Dimitri say he hadn't met a cat he didn't like a light chuckle would seem to escape him, before a question would seem to move to rest on his tongue begging to be asked. Finally seeming to lose to his own curiosity he would speak once more- it seems curiosity has killed this cat -he would chuckle once more- though I wonder what do you think of this cat? -he would seem to tease the boy lightly as he waved to himself..Though his question wasn't seeking an actual answer as he would leave it up to them to answer or not- and yes of course id love to see the pictures and if you like I can help you out with unpacking -Silk would offer with a warm smile as he would then reach up to brush away a few stay black strands of hair that had come to fall in his face-

((its alright smile rl always comes first in my opinion so its no biggie...i'm glad your back smile so no worries ))

KawaiiYukiHime

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:00 am
User Image

Dimitri Bellamy

Dimitri just couldn't help the grin that spread across his face as he continued to converse with Silk. At first the obvious teasing left him a bit flustered, but he was growing used to it and it was quite the interesting quirk. When he asked his opinion of him, he tilted his head to the side as he tried to bring to words how he felt about him. "Well.. you're certainly interesting in the way you speak and carry yourself, and even though we've only just met, I think that we could be real good friends. I like you Silk." he said honestly. "Well that's nice of you to offer, I should really get into my room and see what space I have to work with, and I would love some help." As he spoke, he turned to the door and opened the door, looking inside, then looking back to him. "So shall we go?"

AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:13 am
User Image
+Silk+

Hearing them Silk would seem to chuckle- I'm glad and here I thought id scare you away -he would seem to smile a bit before nodding his head lightly as Dimitri said shall we go- lead the way -he would smile before moving to stand behind Dimitri his hands once more dug deep into his skinny jean pockets

(sorry for the sad short post x.x)

KawaiiYukiHime

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:20 pm
User Image

Dimitri Bellamy

Walking into the room he left the door open for Silk to follow him in. He looked around observing the living room area, which was nice and cozy looking. He turned one of the corners and found the kitchen, then walked further inside. Coming to two bedroom doors, he saw the one with his name written on a gold name plate. Opening the door he walked inside and was a little surprised at how neat and beautiful his room was. When they had sent him a notice asking how he'd like his room to look, he never expected them to go to such lengths. "Wow, this room is gorgeous." He set his bags on the floor and took a seat on the bed.

{Aw it's alright, they can't all be novel length posts.}

AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:25 pm
User Image
Adrian Adams

Adrian yawned as he walked down the halls on his way to his dorm. A back-pack lazily slung over his shoulder and his suite came dragging behind him, he had been a little lost finding the right building but after asking around he had found his way to the correct one, now all he had to do was make his way to the right room, it wasn't hard to find thankfully, he just had to constantly look at the paper with his room number on it and keep looking at all the doors he past until he found the right one.

Ok finding his dorm room wasn't as easy as he had thought seeing as he was on the wrong floor now... He couldn't wait until he got into his room to but his things away and take a nap, he wasn't sure why he felt so tired to day but he did and he couldn't do anything about it. On the right floor now Adrian walked down the hall blinking a little when he saw two people about to enter a room that seemed to be his number. Adrian wondered which would be his room mate and why the other was even there at all.

Heres the room I found for him

http://www.architectureholic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/green-kids-study-room-and-bedroom-layout.jpg

little miss vampire kitty

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image

+Silk+

-Fallowing Dimitri in Silk would remain silent as he fallowed after the boy his hands never really leaving his pants pockets. Shifting his silver cat like gaze around the room before moving to let them fall on Dimitri he would smile-
nice place -he would say in his normal calm collected musical tone of voice. Moving to slowly pull his hand from his pants pocket to brush his black painted nails threw his black silken hair, Silk wouldn't seem to notice the pack of cigarettes that would fall from his pockets and land next to his knee high black converse covered foot- and to think I had to remodel my roommate and i's dorm -Silk would seem to chuckle a bit as his mind would seem to be drawn away to the thought of all the work he put in into turning a 4 person dorm into a 2 persons punker dream- so what's first captain -silk would seem to mumble though there was still a light hint of him teasing the boy in his normal playful manner. Waiting for Dimitri's response Silk would seem to fall down into a cool relaxed balanced like stance that would seem to show that the boy was use to standing for a long period of time let alone holding a instrument that grew heavier as time would pass-

KawaiiYukiHime

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces