Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:22 am
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dimitri Bellamy

He smiled and picked up a pillow, hugging it to his chest. "Well about two weeks before I came to the school I got a small packet in the mail asking me how I wanted the room set up. I wasn't expecting it, and really didn't think it'd be so lavished, it's kind of bigger than my room back home and I just love all the shades of purple they used.," he said happily, then blinked and looked over to him, "Oh really? Well what did you room look like before you remodeled? Was it bad?" he asked. Picking up his suitcase on the ground, Dimitri opened it and started pulling out his clothes. "Well first I think I should put my clothes and shoes away first I like to get my simple things put away first," Standing from the bed, carrying a pile of clothing, he walked over to the big dresser and began to neatly put away all his clothes. Looking back at him for a moment he said, "Oh but would you mind going through my backpack and getting out my sewing kit, it's not too hard to miss because it's in a big metal box, also there should be three notebooks and a pencil case. You can just put them on that desk in the corner." Then turned back and continued his work

AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image
+Silk+

-hearing Dimitri talk about his dorm Silk would chuckle lightly-
I feel you there and ah nothin really just a normal old dorm I guess it was made for 4 but I like to be hands on sometimes so I put in a kitchen and turned the other room into a music studio which works out pretty well for me and my roomie he's into the radio djing kinda thing and I write and play music and sing so I think it works out in our favor -moving to get into Dimitri's backpack like he had been asked he would pull out the sewing kit, notebooks, and pencil case.Moving to carry them over to the desk, Silk would move to glance back over his shoulder to stare at the boy for a moment before speaking his black silken tail swaying lightly behind him- so your into the clothing design kinda thing?

KawaiiYukiHime

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image

Dimitri Bellamy

"Ah well being good enough with your hands to fix up two whole rooms is quite the admirable skill." Gazing over his shoulder at Silk as he listened to him, "Oh what types of music do you like? Which instruments can you play?" he asked curiously. Nodding his head at the question, he stood up as he put the last of his clothes away, "Yes I've been sewing and knitting clothes since I was a child, a lot of the clothes I wear nowadays are of my own creation. I used to be rather sickly so my parents kept me in the house a lot. So I took up making clothing as a hobby, as well as cooking. Both certainly help to pass the time when I wasn't bed ridden." he said softly, twirling a piece of hair absentmindedly.

AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:26 pm
User Image
+Silk+

-Hearing him silk would smile- thank you and I'm sorry to hear that you where sick but hey atleast it paid off right -he would offer Dimitri a warm smile before turning back to look to make sure he had set up everything nice and neat. Turning back to move towards him silk would pause to stand next to Dimitri before speaking- I guess I'm going for a rock and acoustic kinda feel...if I ever become famous maybe I'll hire you in as my stylist and you can design my look -he would chuckle-

KawaiiYukiHime

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

little miss vampire kitty

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:09 pm
User Image
Adrian Adams

Adrian poked his head into the dorm room watching the two go to one side into another room, he quietly walked in and walked to the other side where he assumed his room would be. Adrian smiled walking in and seeing the green colored walls just like he had wanted, placing his bags down Adrian slipped off his coat and placed it on the back of the chair at the desk before opening all the drawers and things exploring the room top to bottom before going back to his bags and starting to un pack. His cloths where the first things to be put away all neatly fitting in the tall white closet, he had plenty of room left over still so he could buy any other cloths he might need.

Next Adrian put away his books up on the shelf and all his many art supplies in the drawers beside his desk before placing his many little statues and knick kacks on the empty parts of the shelves and a sew on the desk before placing photos around as well. Even after all his things where put away the room felt a little empty, he would have to fix that eventually but for now it was fine. Stretching Adrian took his suite case and lifted it high and put it up on top of his closet the best that he could stretching as far as possible to get it tucked away. As soon as that was finished Adrian grabbed his coat and a sketch book before leaving his room and quietly leaving the dorm not wanting to disturb his roommate and his friend.

{Exit to Pool, I think.}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image

Dimitri Bellamy

Dimitri nodded and smiled, "Yes it paid off very well." Walking back over to his suitcase he started rummaging through before producing two photo frames. Going over to the desk, he began to arrange them. One photo was a family portrait consisting of himself, an older man and a woman, if one were to look at the photo it would be obvious that he got his looks from his mother. The second photo was a little smaller as it was a photo of two small kittens, one was a calico cat with big wide eyes and a tiny bell collar one and the other was a cream colored Scottish fold with sleepy eyes and also had a bell collar on. "Well I'd love to design some clothes for you, whether you were famous or not, I've never tried to rocker look before but I'm always up for trying out new things."

AugustenDomenta

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:32 pm
User Image
+Silk+

-Watching Dimitri silk would smile lightly to himself before turning his gaze towards the photo's Dimitri had sat on the desk. walking over to them Silk couldn't help but steal a glance- is that you and your family and your cats? -he would ask before smiling from hearing Dimitri say he'd love to design them weather he was famous or not- well then call me your subject i don't mind modeling off a few of your things when you feel like designing i'm sure it would help to have extra hands and a model -turning to offer Dimitri a warm smile Silk would find his tail swaying lightly behind him. though normally Silk always play'd that hard punker who didn't care he couldn't help but show a softer side of him. digging his hands once more into his pockets Silk would find himself turning a bit to lean back against Dimitri's desk-

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:46 pm
User Image

Dimitri Bellamy

Dimitri smiled and nodded in response to the question and started pointing out the people in the first picture, starting with the woman "This is my mom, she's the one who taught me how to sew and cook, and this is my dad. He's a businessman and has to travel a lot for work so I don't get to see him a whole lot." he said, then pointed to the picture of the cats, "The little calico kitten is a girl, her name is Cleo and the little Scottish fold is a boy and we named him Boo, my mom and dad got them from family friends to keep me company and they're the sweetest kittens ever." he said fondly. Gazing at Silk with a look of surprise before a big smile broke out on his face, he began to speak excitedly, "Oh thank you, it's very sweet of you to help me out. I was a little worried that I wouldn't have anything or anyone to be my helper, I couldn't exactly bring a mannequin with me and I didn't feel right just asking random people if they would help model my clothes."

AugustenDomenta

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image
+Silk+

-hearing Dimitri, Silk would smile lightly to himself as he listened to the boy talk about his family and pets- sounds like you have a pretty cool family -turning to lean back against the desk to watch Dimitri all he could seem to do was let out a quiet chuckle as he watched the boys excitement grow as he had got the news that Silk would help him out in his clothing stuff- nah its no biggie...i don't mind helping out

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:48 am
User Image

Dimitri Bellamy

"Yeah my family is the best, I wouldn't want any others even if I had a choice." he said happily. "Y'know Silk, I was kinda scared to come here at first, I was afraid no one would want to talk to me or be my friend. I can be incredibly socially awkward and it can really be hard for me to interact with large groups of people, it really causes some anxiety for some reason, but I've got a feeling that everything will be okay and I'm feeling much better about my decision, I think I'm really gonna like it here."

AugustenDomenta

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:22 pm
User Image
+Silk+

-smiling silk would shrug a bit- i'm glad i could be of some help and your family really does sound like a cool bunch -he would chuckle lightly- and there really is no need to be scared i just look at it as a new adventure -he would once more offer a warm smile-

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:09 pm
User Image

Dimitri Bellamy

Nodding and smiling, Dimitri looked around the room, "Well it seems all my important things have been put away so I'm content enough to leave my room as is for now. So.. I was thinking about looking around and exploring the school grounds to make sure I can get around okay, since I kinda have a terrible sense of direction at times, and I like hanging around you since you're my only friend here so far, so I was wondering if you'd like to come with me? It's okay if you don't want to of course, I can understand if you have other things you need to do, and I think it'd be rather selfish to try and take up all of your time. I just thought I'd ask." he started to ramble off nervously as he looked down at his feet.

AugustenDomenta

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image
+Silk+

i would love to walk around with you -Silk would smile as he would take one last glance around the room before moving towards Dimitri- lead the way my friend

KawaiiYukiHime

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces