[B] Questionable Offerings [Long Ago/Wildflower Breeze]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Mushrooms...mushrooms...," Long Ago muttered to herself, nosing her way through the underbrush, accompanied, as usual, by a gang of small animals. She paused for a moment, ear twitching, as a general...feeling rolled over her. Ooooh, this was so uncomfortable! What would she tell Rise? She was embarrassed to even visit her employer in her current state, and...well, the buck involved might not have been her first choice. One thing had just sort of lead to another and before she knew it...oh! Flustered, she dropped the fungi she had been collecting, scattering them all over the ground, much to the delight of her overexcited pet piglets.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Goodness, do you need any help with those?"

Seemingly from nowhere, a stag's face materialized - an unfamiliar face, but a friendly face. As the stag stepped into view, he looked concernedly at the tumble of pigs and mushrooms - the truffle scuffle, if you will - then back to the doe. "With any of your current issues, I suppose," he mused, "fungus, pig, or offspring. Possibly more than one."

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:31 pm
Long Ago jumped, along with her mongoose, which bounced off her back and chittered angrily at all involved. "I, err...yes!" Long Ago said, sliding a hoof in front of the mongoose with embarassment. "I'm uh...what was I doing again...trying to put these mushrooms on that slug!" She indicated a slug laboriously moving in their direction, a sling filled with fungus affixed to its back. "But I just can't seem to focus today," she finished, and stooped to pick up a fallen mushroom before the pigs got to it. She paused mid-stoop, and suddenly her eyes got really wide. "Wait, offspring?!"

Kitty Sprightt

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:44 pm
Well, that was a messy reaction, but the stag should have seen it coming. He really had to work on his delivery.

"Hmmm, one thing at a time, I think," the old buck said, and bent to scoop up some of the mushrooms for her and gently pushing a pig or two out of the way. "Let's manage the mushrooms, first, before these voracious little creatures eat them all," he suggested.

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:59 pm
She was still surprised, but he had a point. Long Ago carefully shooed the piglets away and scooped up a number of mushrooms in her mouth. "Fang 'oo, 'ir." she said around the mouthful while she jogged over to the slug. "Dey're aggually for dellberry do Ribe an' bumbady."  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games