Yeah. I have no idea. I just want to talk about nerdy movies I'm excited to see soon. I reeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyy want to see the newest Captain America already (I can't wait 11 more days! DX), Transformers: Age of Extinction heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart , Guardians of the Galaxy, and I want to see Divergent because I read the book and it was amazing, so I wanted to see if the movie was good, and even though it's not for another year, Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1, 2015!). I also want to see Ant Man (I know there are lots of Marvel movies on here, but I love Marvel). But is the Divergent Movie any good? Is it as good as the book or worse? I would just love to see it. As for the new Transformers movie, I want to see it opening night if I can (I'd die of both excitement and happiness if I did XD). What are the movies that are coming out this year and next you that you're looking forward to seeing? I also heard they're making The Incredibles 2 or is that just a rumor? I've been hearing it for a looooooooooooooooooooong time, so I have no idea whether it's true or not.