Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Act Two Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Cliff sat there, taking in all he was told. He didn't offer a reply, no insult or question. He just sat there, staring at Cyrus with a blank expression. Although it was hard to make out what he was feeling, he was pondering whether the smaller male was an idiot or not.
Finally, he let out a sigh, "I guess your ego was what took the huge beating." He got to his feet and looked down at Cyrus. "What do you want to eat?" he asked suddenly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:41 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"Eh, I'm not-" Cyrus paused mid-sentence, forcing himself to remember Carroll's enormous appetite. "I guess... a sandwich sounds good. You aren't going to make it for me, are you?" The young man tried to get out of the bed, tugging his blazer back into place and fixing his hair, the sun hitting him just right to illuminate his silver locks. "I'd rather do it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A large hand overtook Cyrus' shoulder and forced his body back down. "Rest." It was just one word, but the voice behind it gave it was strong and demanding. Cliff's stern facial expression wasn't objectionable to, either. "You're obviously not doing well if you're actually offering to cook for yourself. Just relax and watch some TV. I know how you like it so you don't have to worry about that either." he said while setting the remote down besides him then turned and walked off, leaving the star to his thoughts.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:04 am
Cyrus Liddell

"B-but-!" Unfortunately, by the time the slender male had gotten out that first word, Cliff was already gone, a remote by Cyrus' leg and a huge irritated vein throbbing on his forehead. "The hell- who does he think he is? I'm an adult, for God's sake!" The double picked up the remote, looking at it for a minute before tossing it onto the pillows, taking off his blazer and unbuttoning the first few buttons. Cyrus didn't much care for television, having lived without it for so long already. Instead, he just wanted to curl up and read a nice novel. But sadly, this couldn't happen because he was cursed to look like that spoiled brat.
He lay back on the pillows, crossing his legs at the knee and folding his arms behind his head, eyes closed and a light smile on his lips. At least the bed was comfy.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:07 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fifteen minutes later, Cliff walked in with a plate holding a sandwich in one hand and a bottle of sparkling water in the other. "Alright," he said as he opened the door with his back. "I made it just how you li-" He paused when he turned around to see Cyrus laying on the bed. Cliff blinked then smiled softly. Gently setting the food down on the bedside table, he sat down at the edge of the bed and leaned over to look at the younger male. "You're always so stuck-up and arrogant, even after getting into a wreck." Cliff murmured as he reached over to brush some hair from Cyrus' face. "And even then," he whispered as he slowly began to lean in. "I can't help but..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:20 pm
Cyrus Liddell

Cyrus was in a strange but very tranquil state as he lay on the bed, breathing in and out deeply. He was so lost in his inner peace that he didn't hear Cliff return, or even his words about his arrogance. It was only when he was touched that Cyrus returned to Earth. Pretty eyes fluttered open, widening at the sudden closeness of the handsome star. "H-hey, do I have something on my face?" he asked, pressing himself further into the pillows and staring up at the man.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

His chance lost with Cyrus' sleep, Cliff hesitated and straightened back. "Oh, it's nothing. Your sandwich is right beside you." he said and looked over to the food set down. Looking back at the star, he asked, "Are you exhausted from today?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:34 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"Not really," said the double, sitting upright and stretching his arms high over his head and grunting as that familiar knot in his back refused to pop. Cyrus lowered his arms, setting his hands on his thighs and tilting his head almost adorably. "Why? Are we going to do something?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:12 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

The older male shook his head. "No, you were just asleep, so..." Drifting off, he looked over at the TV to see it still turned off. Now, he was used to awkward silences between him and Cyrus, but this one was... off-putting. Taking the remote into his own hand, he turned the TV on. Immediately it showed a movie he was in, and a scene where he was walking out of the shower as the towel wrapped around his waist desperately tried to catch all the water dripping off his chest from his black hair.
Cliff immediately changed the channel, grumbling something to himself. What showed next was a movie with Cyrus as the lead role. That was good. Cyrus usually enjoyed watching himself on TV.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:24 am
Cyrus Liddell

Cyrus scowled at the screen, not wanting to see his double's terrible acting. So he lunged forward, wrestling the remote from Cliff and going back to his movie, smiling at the screen. "I love this movie!" he said, laying on his stomach and watching the movie. He mouthed along to the scene, eyes sparkling. "This is it, babe. Today's the day that we finally defeat that creature and get your lab back," he whispered along with movie-Cliff. "Aww man! You look so cool, Cliff!" he praised, gaze flickering to the actor.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cliff didn't share Cyrus' enthusiasm over watching his move. "Change the channel." he said lowly while closing his eyes. His handsome face became serious as the movie went one, he didn't even acknowledge Cyrus' stare of adoration. "I hate watching that crap."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:45 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"Why? You were great!" he praised, sitting upright on his knees. "This was during the time that you were in that spy series, John Saving. Oh, you were so great! I still have all the movies!" The amateur fanboy jumped slightly, clapping his hands together. "Oh! My favorite part in all of them is from Live Again Yesterday, when you hurled Colonel Yes into the side of the mountain and screamed after him, 'Consider this payback for that terrible veal!' Ah, I could watch it over and over all day." Cyrus stared at the screen, watching with a goofy grin and adoring eyes. "Oh, Cliff. You're just so... You're so damn cool."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:44 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cliff gave Cyrus an estranged look. "What the hell is wrong with you?" he asked. "Why are you talking like this? You don't like watching my movies, let alone complimenting me. You didn't get amnesia or anything, did you?" He was done talking, but he wasn't done staring. His sea blue eyes narrowed with suspicion and focused hard on Cyrus for a tortuously long minute. Finally, he sighed and looked at the screen, grimacing at the movie him that was currently having a shoot-off with the demonic figure that was the antagonist. "I hate those movies. Spies don't do anything like that, and even if demons existed they're not always the bad guy." He seemed to hold a venomous tone during the last half of his comment. "They just don't make sense. They're stupid and I hate hearing myself talk like some smooth jackass. Change it."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:53 am
Cyrus Liddell

Cyrus only shrugged and grinned cheekily in a way that he knew Carroll would whenever he wanted to get away with something, all while ignoring that he'd screwed up. "There are a lot of things you don't know about me, Cliff, my good man." He wiggled his eyebrows and winked. "Like for example, I am the world's greatest sleuth. For example, I can tell by your hair, eyes, and fingers that you had sex yesterday!" He raised his forefinger, shaking his head haughtily. "I am right! I know I am~"
Cyrus picked up the remote and started flickering through the channels again, landing on a weird sci-fi movie that he knew, but not as well as Cliff's John Saving movies. "Anyway, if you don't like it, just talk to the writers. They aren't willing to drop you because you demand a new script,, because that would mean them losing millions for a breach in contract. That's what I'm going to do to that monstrosity that we're supposed to start shooting tomorrow." He said it so carelessly, as if not caring that he was going to derail an entire film. He said it like he knew Carroll would have.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:09 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

A bewildered look crossed Cliff's handsome face. "... Of course I had sex yesterday! It was with you!" he reminded then shook his head. "You must've lost some of your memory from that crash along with your personality. It's like I'm talking to a completely different person." he sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. He only looked back at Cyrus when suggested to talk to the directors, where he shook his head. "No. Carlisle and Dennis may be pushovers, but you can only make them do so much. Besides, those movies are what boosted me to fame. Messing with the formula would make the audience confused and angry." he sighed and leaned forward until his forearms rested against his knees.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff