Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Act Two Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:41 pm
Cyrus Liddell

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"That's because he's in love with me," was his reply, grinning cheekily at his lover. His own ensemble was that of his long hair pinned back into a series of braids, all interwoven with each other and exposing his face. His white shirt was tucked into dark grey slacks, simple black shoes on his feet. His shirt was dirtied and ripped, since this flashback was during his capture, randomly showing his slim torso if he moved a certain way. Dried blood decorated his neck and his left temple, and he wore no jewelry other than the silver chain around his neck. Despite it all, he looked good. Maybe even a little better than usual. "Desperately, in fact. He dreams about me." This was all an obvious lie, of course. But he didn't much care.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:34 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Yeah, yeah, the entire world's in love with you." Cliff chuckled until Carlisle waved at them.
"Get ready!" he yelled and waited for the stage crew to get ready. "And... action!"
Immediately falling under his demonic alias, Cliff both sneered and smiled at his captured prize. One hand casually stayed in his pocket as the other hand tossed a golden stopwatch up and down. "Did you really think you could stop me?" he asked, voice rough yet dripping with evil. "You're just a human. No, you're less. You're a... spy." He snickered at the word. "What made you think fantasy gadgets and gambling could stop me? Me! A spawn of Hell! The harbinger of desolation!" he bellowed, his tail whipping behind him furiously.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 am
Cyrus Liddell

Cyrus mentally flinched at the words, keeping in his mind the script. He contorted his face into a pained one, panting slightly as he spoke his part. "B-better a spy... than a freak of nature... like you!" He shook as more fake blood splattered to the floor from his "wound" on his stomach. "You can't do this. Innocent people- GACK!" He spat out a small amount of blood before continuing. "Innocent people will die!" The double looked up at his adversary with a hurt expression. "We were friends once. You were a good man! What... What happened to you?" His voice cracked near the end, as if his heart was breaking at the memory.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:49 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cliff wasn't fazed. He merely glared at the injured man before him, no sign of pity or concern piercing those cold eyes. "What happened to me?" he scoffed. Saying nothing else, he walked towards his prisoner, his pristine shoes clacking against the 'marble' floor. Finally close enough, he crouched down and held a hand out between them. Hanging off a golden chain, like a hypnotist would do, was the stopwatch. "This happened." he hissed.
"Change phase!" Carlisle called. The lights around the two suddenly dimmed and the cameras moved to a set near their own, this own being a classroom. On that set were two actors in their teens that looked somewhat like Cliff and Cyrus, and background characters positioned themselves to look like the average classroom.
When the teens began talking, Cliff's ruthless expression immediately melted into his usual warm attitude - which looked especially strange in his current attire. "Hey, you did pretty good for someone who was in a car accident yesterday." he complimented.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:51 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"Pretty sure it was a motorcycle, but thanks," he replied with a happy smile, a bit of the fake blood dribbling down the side of his mouth. He looked the man up and down, appreciating the view. "Man, you look good. Maybe you should just wear this tonight." He winked quickly, smirking up at Cliff. "When do we finish shooting, again?"
Hearing the mayhem behind him, Cyrus looked behind him and leaned his head to his shoulder in an attempt to scratch behind his ear. "You know, that kid doesn't really look anything like me." He pursed his lips in irritation, then turned back to Cliff and cleared his throat as he was signaled to by a production assistant. "Looks like it's almost our cue."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:42 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"If I start using a British accent then I'm sure everyone will be on my side after the movie." Cliff snickered then answered, "Well you know we're supposed to stop at six, but that's only if we get every scene perfect, which I doubt. I'm betting on... eight. Maybe ten." he shrugged and glanced over when he noticed the signal. Nodding at Cyrus's comment, he turned back to him and got back into character. Emotion vanished from his narrowed eyes and that warm smile of his became a mirthless frown. The lights shined down on their scene once more, and Cliff swung the watch up to catch it. "You were always the most coveted in the school." he said with venom dripping off his charmingly cruel voice. "You had everything you wanted. Money, women, friends. What did I have? I had nothing! You treated me like nothing! Well not anymore." His fist tightening around the watch, Cliff got up and walked away, his tail nearly hitting Cyrus's face. "I was tired of being the scrawny kid that got picked on. What was the point of having a soul if it was going to be tortured all the time? So I gave it away." He turned around and smirked down at the spy, tossing the watch up and down casually. "I traded it to the Devil himself for powers. Now I can get whatever I want. Women, money, and your death." His grin widened.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:27 am
Cyrus Liddell

"Oh great, just what I need," he grumbled, already exhausted, although this was his first scene. With a heavy sigh, he dug deep within and pulled back into character, although it was a little shakier than before. His scowl turned into a deep frown, eyebrows pulled a little together from concentration. The reluctant actor listened to his coworker, leaning forward a little painfully and staring at the watch for a split second before glancing back up to his old friend. He had to at least try to save the man from himself. "But is that really what you want, David?" he asked, voice less harsh as he used the demon's former name. "The death of thousands, just because you were less popular than I back in school? Just kill me! Don't bring those people into this!" His plea, however, he knew wouldn't be heard, and Carlisle's advice before this echoed in his mind as the words drifted before his eyes. "Just know that if you dare to harm one person out there, old friend or not, I will kill you, and I will do so without even an ounce of hesitation."
The man looked over to the side to take in once more the sight of his love interest, a buxom Asian woman who was unconscious and tied to a metal bed. He sighed, looking back to his former friend with hard eyes. "You can't win."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The demon seemed unfazed by the spy's last minute speech, but rage did flicker through his face when his name was mentioned. "Don't ever call me that! My name is Belial!" he snarled and tightened his grip to the point of causing his watch to crack. The accessory wasn't harmed just because of the simple name, however, but because of the accusation of his deeds. Despite the anger his body displayed, the demon couldn't help but snicker. "You think this is all because of you? That I want the world to burn just because I'm jealous of you? Please. Don't make me laugh.
"I'm doing this because I want to get rid of people like you in the world. You're not the only one like that, I'm sure. There's thousands of b-stards like you roaming the world, ruining lives. I'm merely taking revenge for all those poor saps that had to deal with your crap."
Cliff raised an amused eyebrow when he was threatened then followed Cyrus's gaze to the woman. "Oh-ho-ho. No, you don't care about anyone I kill." he laughed menacingly as he made his way down the steps and towards the woman. His shoes clacked against the floor, echoing and filling the room with sound. Once he arrived at the bed, he leaned over and gently brushed a strand of hair away from the woman's face. "What a beautiful woman. It'd certainly be a shame if something were to happen to her." he mused, keeping his eyes on her, though he seemed lost in thought as if wondering how to kill her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:12 am
Cyrus Liddell

The man visibly tensed, eyes on the floor as he tried to not show how scared he was for the girl. "Do what you want. She means nothing to me." His words were a clear lie, however, and even Cyrus winced at his own character's terrible acting. His fingers fiddled with the loose knot binding his hands back, knowing that at any minute, he would have to yank his arms free and run towards the window, bursting out after his love interest had been wheeled away to be tortured or something else gruesome. The double hadn't bothered to really read the script, having decided the ending for himself.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:45 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Ooh, that's unnaturally cold-hearted of you, Mr. Savings." the demon grinned as the tip of one claw curved around her face. "After all the things you two have been through? Oh, and won't it just be cruel when she learns about this. She's rather fond of you, you know." he chuckled as his eyes glowed with a knowing light.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:06 am
Cyrus Liddell

"Don't you touch her!" he burst, struggling against his bonds ( emotion_awesome ). "Let her go, Belial!" Cyrus tried to jump around in the chair, only succeeding in knocking himself to the floor with a grunt, eyes staring up at the sideways demon and his malicious grin. "You monster."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:42 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Or what?" challenged the villain, who turned to glare down at the pathetic excuse of a man before him. "You'll stop me? Please. You're just a spy. All you're meant to do is find blueprints of my products and you can't even do that right!" He smirked with satisfaction when called a monster. "How does it feel, Mr. Savings, to be so helpless? It's a feeling no one enjoys, I know." he said and turned back to the girl. He tossed the watch over his shoulder, not noticing it land beside Cyrus, and lifted his hand, extending the claws. "I'll show you what all those years of pain I've felt was like!" he snarled and swung his claws down at her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:03 am
Cyrus Liddell

Cyrus glanced from the window to the watch, then back to the window. He could imagine the CGI helicopter already, and with a small smirk, jumped his fallen chair one more time. He winced as his shoulder fell upon the fragile watch, shattered the glass and further cracking the shell. "Not today, Beliel!" he cried as he slammed down upon the watch, then another, and then another. He kept on until the watch was completely broken, parts everywhere beneath him, and his shoulder undoubtedly bruised. His eyes turned back up to the demon, a smile on his lips as he waited to hear someone yell cut so they could go to the next scene.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:11 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The watch broke with an ear-splitting crack, at least for the demon. Cliff stopped in mid-swing, his claws a mere few inches away from tearing apart flesh from the beauty's face. Silence returned to the area, lingering for a good while. It was almost as if time had frozen, for no one had moved, not the unconscious woman, not the panting spy, not the demonic businessman. Suddenly, Cliff turned his head slowly to look at fallen Cyrus and the shattered remains of the watch beneath him. A fury like no other filled those steady eyes, and had looks really killed then Cyrus would have been long gone. It was almost terrifying seeing Cliff like this, so enraged.
The demon slowly straightened up and strode to Cyrus, although the effects would make it seem like he just appeared in front of the spy. "How dare you." he seethed and viciously kicked Cyrus in the gut. His shoe didn't make contact with the smaller man, of course, but was very convincing. Cliff crouched down and roughly gripped Cyrus's hair, yanking his head up to get close to that angered face. "I'm going to make sure you never see the light of day!!" he yelled, fangs bared and slit pupils thin and glowing. Still holding Cyrus's hair, he began storming towards the entrance of the building.
In the midst of his walk the lights shined down on their set once again. "Cut!" Carlisle yelled out. Cliff immediately let go of Cyrus, whispering an apology to him, then turned when Carlisle and Dennis approached them.
"It was good, but it could be better." Carlisle said as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.
"We'll work on it later, though. We'll work on the next few scenes then focus on fixing them." Dennis said. "For now, why don't you guys take a break. It's already been two and a half hours and I'm sure all that make-up is wearing you out. Especially you, Mr. Northwind. Or should I say Belial?" he snickered, laughing when Cliff laughed at the joke.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash