Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Atlantis [A Mermaid x Wolf Rp] (Accepting Male)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:54 pm
User Image

Atlantis had sunk into the waters millions of years ago thanks to an earthquake. The people had no choice but to live in the water in order to keep traditions. With many barriers around the buildings, now the people have powers to transform into mermaids. If swimming, their legs transform into 'unique' dolphin tales making them swim like a dolphin and a seal. They lived all their lives beneath the deep for millions of years....hiding very well from prying 'eyes'. But one day around 2012, suddenly someone stole the crystal that controlled the barrier and also kept 'prying eyes' from finding them. Every citizen of Atantis panicked and the search for the 'thief' then began. They knew it had to be a mermaid because nothing else could have taken it....or even have the intelligence.

An orphan by the name of Shilga, decided that she can probably get a hefty reward if she found the crystal. As an orphan, she does not have much money.....but probably a lot of food since she is not really a 'beautiful' mermaid...gaining a little fat which gets her bullied by the Atlantian people most of her life. She then decides to run away from Atlantis to find out where the Crystal went...only to find out it was just a seal pup being 'too curious' and letting it go when close to shore.

What if you had walked on the beach to get a break from life and suddenly you see a beautiful ball-like crystal laying between the waves and sand? That is what 'he' went through.

[Alpha/Beta....whatever ya want...can be just a hunter/warrior wolf] decided to walk through the beach in 'human' form to get a break from Pack-Life....when suddenly his feet kicked something heavy. Not knowing what it was, he scavenged the water to find a head-size bright blue crystal that glowed when the sun touched it. He was impressed and knew it could get him thousands upon thousands of dollars right there! It would definitely help him in the long run! But before he could even go to a PawnShop to sell it, a girl suddenly tackles him and tries to grab the crystal ball from him. Both of them struggled and fought on the beach not caring about the public eye. With the guy winning, he demands to know why he was 'trying' to steal the crystal.

The girl pleads that the crystal belongs to her and she needs to return it home. With greed in his mind, the Wolf refuses to lend over the crystal...then a bargain comes to mind. If she works for him, by handling petty errands for [certain amount of months]. then he might consider giving her the crystal.

Shilga now has no choice but to work for this man in order to save Atlantis and be the 'hero'. But with the days ticking by, Atlantis is getting closer and closer to being spotted and handed over to greed and selfishness of the human world. Somehow she needs to convince the guy that this crystal will save many lives....but it will be hard when Atlantis is considered a child's story to everyone living on land.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⒈ Follow the Gaia TOS because I really don't feel like dealing with the higher-uppers on why your misbehaving

⒉ I do allow cursing but please don't over do it.

3. Add at least a picture and some color to your post. (doesn't have to be much)

4. No god-modding

5. Do not post one liners, you don't have to write like an essay for each post, just write a little more than a few lines, if possible.

6. Must use anime pictures...if you want only real pictures then PM me and we can certainly do that.

7. Must be active, I understand if your busy, but at least inform us. I don't expect a reply every hour, but have one ever 1 or 2 days.

8. Have fun ^_^

9. Pm me with the Title "Wolf" as a subject and use a wahmbulance symbol (below profile) so I know you read the rules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

Profiles:

[imgright]img url here[/imgright]

[align=center][size=24]► Name here ◄[/size][/align]

Ⓖⓔⓝⓓⓔⓡ:

Ⓐⓖⓔ:

Ⓡⓐⓝⓚ: ((Are you the Alpha/Beta/Hunter/Warrior? Whatever ya want))

Ⓟⓞⓦⓔⓡ: ((2 at minimum; should be easy))

Ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ:

ⒹⓘⓢⓁⓘⓚⓔⓢ:

Ⓛⓘⓚⓔⓢ:

Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓨ: (Your Bio. 1 Paragraph min.)

Ⓣⓗⓔⓜⓔⓢ: (theme song that first your character; optional

User Image

► Ⓢⓗⓘⓖⓐ ◄

Ⓖⓔⓝⓓⓔⓡ: Female

Ⓐⓖⓔ: 18 years

Ⓡⓐⓝⓚ: Mermaid/Orphan

Ⓗⓞⓜⓔ: Atlantis

Ⓟⓞⓦⓔⓡ: As a mermaid, she can communicate with the fish (Dolphins, Turtles, etc.) She does not know she can talk to the animals on land, but she can do so. Despite her 'fat' body, she is actually has a lot of stamina...being able to last longer in exercise than an average fit human. She also has a sixth sense, like most animals, when it comes to the supernatural...but alas she lived in water and the only ghosts she knows are shipwrecked victims that died in sea.

Ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ: She acts somewhat like a tomboy because she is the youngest out of the three [two are her brothers]. She is sensitive due to her Autism and has little social skills due to her learning disability. She tries to be the stubborn, hard-to-get person but really she is pretty easy to befriend. She has a loyal & honest streak which is a major pro if your friends with her. But the con with her is that if her freedom is compromised, she'll find a way to get out. And since she is sensitive, she will hide things until it is too late or until she later on 'explodes.' She is very reserved and would refuse to be like other girls [Wearing dresses that go above knees, expose her chest/shoulders, wear too much makeup, and try to flirt.]

ⒹⓘⓢⓁⓘⓚⓔⓢ: She does not like her home much, even though she grew up there. Most of the time she likes to wander off to fulfill her curiosity like Ariel the little Mermaid. She does not like her life so far because of the constant bullying and criticism from adult Atlantians as they tell her to 'grow up' and 'start thinking about your role in this kingdom'. She also hates expectations.

Ⓛⓘⓚⓔⓢ: Writing, Reading, Drawing, Singing (When no one is looking), Dancing (When in human form), and 'Zoning' out

Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓨ: An Orphan, which was a big no-no in society. She had to live by herself and kind of fend for herself growing up. She never had much people to go close to, except her school teachers who were always happy to help her out, since she was into education unlike her peers. So it is how she knows a bit more about the human world and also was the first to disguise herself as a human.

So when she found out the crystal that hid them from humans was stolen, she thought it was a chance to get popular and people to like her so she went after it. If only she knew the problems that yet to come.

Ⓣⓗⓔⓜⓔⓢ: Dolphin Tale (Suite)
0:01 - 1:23 (Calming Mood)
1:24 - 2:02 (Happy Mood)
2:04 - 4:35 ("Welcome to my World")
4:38 - 6:45 (Playful/Impish Mood)
6:47 - 8:00 ("Cheer Up! Don't cry! I'm Here!")
8:02 - 9:33 (Sad Mood)
9:35 - 11:54 ("I will fix it! I am mermaid afterall!"/Inspired Mood)
11:56 - 12:29 (Nurturing Mood)
Angry/Violent Mood
Aggressive Mood (Comes if Angry/Violent Mood is not ceased)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:57 pm
*bump*  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash