Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Random topics for members
Be on the lookout

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 pm
Be on alert for possible earthquakes in the near future. Half of the North American Craton has shifted with EQs in the past 48 hours going from west coast to east coast, even in silent areas.
Earthquakes along North American Craton  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:21 pm
TS Sailor Cronus
Be on alert for possible earthquakes in the near future. Half of the North American Craton has shifted with EQs in the past 48 hours going from west coast to east coast, even in silent areas.

Oh that is bad... very very bad.... Of course, we may not have to worry about much more soon... Things may go worse!  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:39 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
TS Sailor Cronus

Oh that is bad... very very bad.... Of course, we may not have to worry about much more soon... Things may go worse!

Hopefully not. There's always a chance, but it might not make it this far. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:28 am
TS Sailor Cronus

I live in Southern Cali, and we had at least 3 major earthquake that were 4.5 and higher within the past two weeks. They said the news said there's a chance we can get a bigger one. I hope they are wrong  

QiqiAgatha

Extragalactic Friend

21,015 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • There are two sides... 50

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:56 am
CanyBites
TS Sailor Cronus

I live in Southern Cali, and we had at least 3 major earthquake that were 4.5 and higher within the past two weeks. They said the news said there's a chance we can get a bigger one. I hope they are wrong

I sure hope they're wrong. I neeeever like hearing news about earthquakes. I'm not really sure why; somehow they always seem worse to me than other natural events, like hurricanes and tornadoes. Floods bug me too. >.>;

I have an aunt in southern California. I hope she's doing okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:43 pm
TS Sailor Cronus
CanyBites
TS Sailor Cronus

I sure hope they're wrong. I neeeever like hearing news about earthquakes. I'm not really sure why; somehow they always seem worse to me than other natural events, like hurricanes and tornadoes. Floods bug me too. >.>;

I hope she's ok too. You should call if you have time and check up on her. Earthquakes can be kind of scary depending on megatitutes  

QiqiAgatha

Extragalactic Friend

21,015 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alien Invasion 50

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:43 pm
CanyBites
TS Sailor Cronus
CanyBites
TS Sailor Cronus

I hope she's ok too. You should call if you have time and check up on her. Earthquakes can be kind of scary depending on megatitutes

I'd call her if I knew her number. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:00 pm
TS Sailor Cronus
CanyBites
TS Sailor Cronus
CanyBites
TS Sailor Cronus

I'd call her if I knew her number. crying

Oh ok. Hopefully she's doing well  

QiqiAgatha

Extragalactic Friend

21,015 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alien Invasion 50

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:40 am
Best wishes to all of you, keep safe. ):
I'm travelling to America in a couple of weeks, so hopefully nothing will also happen over that time.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:08 pm
This kind of earthquake swarming is entirely normal; the earth shifts constantly with several quakes daily below 6.0; hundreds of thousands below 2.0. There will be at least 4 a year above 8.0 somewhere on earth. I grew up in a very active quake zone. Oh my, he's building alarm about a bunch of little quakes, lol.

Given what he's saying, expect a quake of 6 to 7 somewhere in that zone; don't expect a lot of damage. rolleyes  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

0h potato

Super Canine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:18 am
a 6.0 around earthquake doesn't seem bad, they happen like once a month here?
i'm in norcal hmmm thanks for that heads up, won't be moving south anytime soon emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:24 am
Earthquakes are one of many things to happen before the conclusion of this system of things. READ, Matthew 24:7, actually all of Matthew 24 should be taken in. Also, 2Timothy 3:1-5 gives signs as to the conditions that are to occur. And you see it all happening now...  

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:43 am
ozkur
Earthquakes are one of many things to happen before the conclusion of this system of things. READ, Matthew 24:7, actually all of Matthew 24 should be taken in. Also, 2Timothy 3:1-5 gives signs as to the conditions that are to occur. And you see it all happening now...

*Phantom tips.* ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:16 am
TS Sailor Cronus
ozkur

*Phantom tips.* ^_^
wahmbulance Warnings, written before our time... wahmbulance  

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
Random topics for members

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers